Fixtures

Kick-Off

       Injuries                    Steve Gleiber



Get the Latest Post Go to the Bottom of Page It is currently Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:14 pm

All times are UTC


  


Reply to topic

Users browsing this forum: AmericanGooner, Bernard, Bing [Bot], Hazuki, old man of hoy, warrior and 5 guests

 
Post #498761  Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 8:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:45 am
Posts: 22203

I’ve just read that the Emirates Cup has been reduced to a single day. Our women will play Bayern Munich, and our men will play Lyons. Good choice - it could have been embarrassing the other way around. :laughing7:

_________________
I believe in our team, I believe in our quality and I am convinced that I am right. (Arsene Wenger Dec 08)


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498762  Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 8:32 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:27 pm
Posts: 8033

Goonie wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:
Steve Bould leaving and Freddie taking his place

Not surprising as he has even stopped celebrating our goals. So dysfunctional

I wonder who would be the better coach Freddie or Wilford

I would hope Ljunberg is the better coach if he's replacing Bould. Unlike the order they came in as players.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498763  Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 8:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:02 pm
Posts: 6909

TOP GUN wrote:
Steve Bould leaving and Freddie taking his place

Not surprising as he has even stopped celebrating our goals. So dysfunctional

I wonder who would be the better coach Freddie or Wilford



Freddie's a lot shorter so he'll be better suited to setting out the cones.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498764  Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 9:48 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:27 pm
Posts: 8033

kiwipete wrote:
Bernard wrote:
but I've seen every cup final we've been in since my first, Leeds in the League Cup in 1968. I had to go, and the only thing that will stop me is Thomas Cook going out of business in the next nine days. Which probably isn't impossible.

You'd have to say Thomas Cook managing to rack up a 1.5 billion pound loss for the first half of this year takes some doing .

If things go tits up after you arrive .... at least the camel trip home will make this the most memorable of your finals no matter what the result .

Best go for a dromedary the two humped job , probably offers more comfort over the 'single' seater model .

Match ticket came this morning and received the visa to get into Azerbaijan last week. The only thing I haven't had are the flight tickets from Thomas Cook. Sent them a message asking what London airport I'll be flying from, the times of the flights, and whether there will be coaches to take fans from the airport in Baku to the ground and back again after the game.

Sent that message last week and I've not heard a single bloody thing from Thomas Cook. Probably made all their staff redundant before going out of business.

EDIT: Just had a look on Arsenal.com and it now says Thomas Cook travel for the game is no longer available. In panic I phoned the ticket office, and thankfully they said that's because all the flight tickets are sold and they're not putting on any more planes. It seems Thomas Cook are sending out the itinerary for the trip this Friday. Phew!


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498765  Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 10:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:02 pm
Posts: 6909

Bernard wrote:


Probably made all their staff redundant before going out of business.


Expect the announcement at midnight on Wednesday May 29th.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498766  Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 10:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:20 am
Posts: 8995

Bernard wrote:
Goonie wrote:
Indeed you are right. It's more of a grudging acknowledgement by the owners of MC they need to play by the rules (by bending them). But as per HoddGooner, they are fans who do not enjoy the success brought/bought by Abramovich.

Anyway, what about you Bernard? Supposed you are the owner but without unlimitless fund. Would you pursue a self-sustaining model?

If I was the owner "without unlimitless fund", by which I assume you mean limited financial resources, as an Arsenal owner I would spend as much as I could afford to bring success on the pitch. Sod the self-sustaining strategy. If, however, that still wasn't enough to win trophies, I would look to sell to someone with unlimited wealth who would ignore any self-sustaing strategy by spending enough to bring the biggest trophies.

If I owned another club I would pursue a strict self-sustaining strategy so I wouldn't have to put a single penny of my own money into it, particularly if it was a club I didn't like or had zero affinity with. That appears to be what Arsenal have with Kroenke.


Abramovich eventually made plans for Chelsea to be self-sustaining. As did Jack Walker who also wanted Blackburn to be self-sustaining after winning the league. It may take a while but I think MC will do the same. We are not fortunate to have you as our owner who would have been prepared to bankroll the club for short/mid-term success before embarking on a sustaining model. Instead we got Kroenke who proceeded straight towards self-sustaining.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498767  Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 11:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:04 am
Posts: 5987
Location: Townsville Australia

So according to this if Man City are banned from europe for next season we would take their place. Given the totally unsatisfactory UEFA response to the Mkh issue and the Europa final they had better make this happen.

https://www.football.london/premier-lea ... n-16306590

_________________
If this policy does not deliver then I would say we have to change it.
AW 150810


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498768  Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 1:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:15 am
Posts: 2294

Bernard wrote:
kiwipete wrote:
You'd have to say Thomas Cook managing to rack up a 1.5 billion pound loss for the first half of this year takes some doing .

If things go tits up after you arrive .... at least the camel trip home will make this the most memorable of your finals no matter what the result .

Best go for a dromedary the two humped job , probably offers more comfort over the 'single' seater model .

Match ticket came this morning and received the visa to get into Azerbaijan last week. The only thing I haven't had are the flight tickets from Thomas Cook. Sent them a message asking what London airport I'll be flying from, the times of the flights, and whether there will be coaches to take fans from the airport in Baku to the ground and back again after the game.

Sent that message last week and I've not heard a single bloody thing from Thomas Cook. Probably made all their staff redundant before going out of business.

EDIT: Just had a look on Arsenal.com and it now says Thomas Cook travel for the game is no longer available. In panic I phoned the ticket office, and thankfully they said that's because all the flight tickets are sold and they're not putting on any more planes. It seems Thomas Cook are sending out the itinerary for the trip this Friday. Phew!

Fantastic effort, Bernard. Looking forward to hearing how it goes in Baku. At least it can't be as bad as your excursion to Wembley in 1969...

_________________
'It's the gaps what rocks' - Steve Marriott


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498769  Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 1:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:46 pm
Posts: 2557

Bernard:I doff my cap to your commitment.
I’ve been to every Arsenal European final from Parma onwards but I have to admit I didn’t ever really consider going to this one. I really hope UEFA see sense after this debacle.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498770  Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 3:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:53 pm
Posts: 16967

TOP GUN wrote:
I wonder who would be the better coach Freddie or Wilford


Obviously Freddie :42laughter:

_________________
It's a terrible love and I'm walking with spiders.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498771  Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 7:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Posts: 11986

So Čech is joining Chelsea as sporting director after next week.

Im sorry for me there’s too much of a conflict of interest and he shouldn’t play in the final. Leno all the way


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498772  Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 7:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Posts: 11986

Niall wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:
I wonder who would be the better coach Freddie or Wilford


Obviously Freddie :42laughter:


Wiltord strikes me as more of a motivator than Freddie who is more placid.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498773  Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 7:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:57 pm
Posts: 16248

Being linked to a lot of young players.
Saliba tall CB
Palacios all action CM
Hermoso Spanish CB
Claude-Maurice forward from Lorient
Martinelli young forward from Brazil

I haven’t heard or seen any of them play.
Some of the fees are still quite high but it would seem even with champions league and raising money from player sales we will be shopping in the £10-30m range


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498774  Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 9:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:04 am
Posts: 5987
Location: Townsville Australia

TOP GUN wrote:
So Čech is joining Chelsea as sporting director after next week.

Im sorry for me there’s too much of a conflict of interest and he shouldn’t play in the final. Leno all the way

I agree 100%.

_________________
If this policy does not deliver then I would say we have to change it.
AW 150810


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498775  Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 10:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:04 am
Posts: 5987
Location: Townsville Australia

Bernard wrote:
Goonie wrote:
Indeed you are right. It's more of a grudging acknowledgement by the owners of MC they need to play by the rules (by bending them). But as per HoddGooner, they are fans who do not enjoy the success brought/bought by Abramovich.

Anyway, what about you Bernard? Supposed you are the owner but without unlimitless fund. Would you pursue a self-sustaining model?

If I was the owner "without unlimitless fund", by which I assume you mean limited financial resources, as an Arsenal owner I would spend as much as I could afford to bring success on the pitch. Sod the self-sustaining strategy. If, however, that still wasn't enough to win trophies, I would look to sell to someone with unlimited wealth who would ignore any self-sustaing strategy by spending enough to bring the biggest trophies.

If I owned another club I would pursue a strict self-sustaining strategy so I wouldn't have to put a single penny of my own money into it, particularly if it was a club I didn't like or had zero affinity with. That appears to be what Arsenal have with Kroenke.

So do you think Kroenke May be a plant working deep undercover.

_________________
If this policy does not deliver then I would say we have to change it.
AW 150810


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498776  Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 6:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:45 am
Posts: 22203

Gaz from Oz wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:
So Čech is joining Chelsea as sporting director after next week.

Im sorry for me there’s too much of a conflict of interest and he shouldn’t play in the final. Leno all the way

I agree 100%.

Me too.

_________________
I believe in our team, I believe in our quality and I am convinced that I am right. (Arsene Wenger Dec 08)


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498777  Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 7:36 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:58 am
Posts: 29335

As good as Bale is, I'm surprised about their fans and management thinking he's not trying hard enough or whatever he is accused of. I didn't think he would do well there but he's been great.

They seem spoiled and entitled. If I was a top footballer, I wouldn't consider going there. Really. Barca as well. They just seem to act as if they are bigger than the sport.

_________________
"If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken. Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..." - Rudyard Kipling


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498778  Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 8:53 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:52 pm
Posts: 17971

Niall wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:
I wonder who would be the better coach Freddie or Wilford


Obviously Freddie :42laughter:
I am thinking Freddie will soon be up there with the greats in this coaching lark. No doubt Real will be in for him in a year or two. Meanwhile, last week I thought I saw Sylvain moving the plant pots around at my local B&Q.

_________________
"Young and caught up in life, we seldom watched the skies.”


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498779  Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:04 am
Posts: 5987
Location: Townsville Australia

old man of hoy wrote:
Niall wrote:

Obviously Freddie :42laughter:
I am thinking Freddie will soon be up there with the greats in this coaching lark. No doubt Real will be in for him in a year or two. Meanwhile, last week I thought I saw Sylvain moving the plant pots around at my local B&Q.

Sylvania probably has more job security.

_________________
If this policy does not deliver then I would say we have to change it.
AW 150810


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498780  Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:38 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:27 pm
Posts: 8033

old man of hoy wrote:
I am thinking Freddie will soon be up there with the greats in this coaching lark. No doubt Real will be in for him in a year or two.

What makes you think that?


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498781  Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 11:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:33 pm
Posts: 1314

old man of hoy wrote:
Niall wrote:

Obviously Freddie :42laughter:
I am thinking Freddie will soon be up there with the greats in this coaching lark. No doubt Real will be in for him in a year or two. Meanwhile, last week I thought I saw Sylvain moving the plant pots around at my local B&Q.

Where the plan pots catching him offside?


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498782  Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 4:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:33 pm
Posts: 4948
Location: SE9

Gaz from Oz wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:
So Čech is joining Chelsea as sporting director after next week.

Im sorry for me there’s too much of a conflict of interest and he shouldn’t play in the final. Leno all the way

I agree 100%.

I think Leno should play, but that’s because he’s our no1 keeper, not because I have any doubts about Čech having a conflict of interest. He strikes me as an honest guy and a consummate professional.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498783  Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 4:53 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:52 pm
Posts: 17971

tomc wrote:
old man of hoy wrote:
I am thinking Freddie will soon be up there with the greats in this coaching lark. No doubt Real will be in for him in a year or two. Meanwhile, last week I thought I saw Sylvain moving the plant pots around at my local B&Q.

Where the plan pots catching him offside?
You've got it. There he was hanging about on the wing five yards beyond the Dunelm Ceramic Blue and the Soft Round Flower pots. Henry was giving him one of those looks.

_________________
"Young and caught up in life, we seldom watched the skies.”


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498784  Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 5:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:57 pm
Posts: 16248

Pictures of Aubameyang and Lacazette in next years kit doing the rounds on Twitter. If they are the final version then I think people will like them. The home kit in particular looks like a retro 1987/88 season kit. The away kit looks a bit more like the shade of yellow/gold we wore in 2002 when we won the title at OT.....but with a hint of the bruised banana kit about it.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498785  Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 8:27 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:38 pm
Posts: 4994
Location: ɹǝpu∩uʍop

Rich wrote:
Pictures of Aubameyang and Lacazette in next years kit doing the rounds on Twitter. If they are the final version then I think people will like them. The home kit in particular looks like a retro 1987/88 season kit. The away kit looks a bit more like the shade of yellow/gold we wore in 2002 when we won the title at OT.....but with a hint of the bruised banana kit about it.
Attachment:



 Profile  
 
 
Post #498786  Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 8:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Posts: 11986

Like both but the away kit especially because it’s our yelllllllows heritage


Seems similar to our yellow kit around 85-87 ish if I recall. It’s perfect

More is less


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498787  Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 8:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Posts: 11986

Adidas will play their bruised banana card fully at some point though


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498788  Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:51 pm
Posts: 2307

warrior wrote:
Rich wrote:
Pictures of Aubameyang and Lacazette in next years kit doing the rounds on Twitter. If they are the final version then I think people will like them. The home kit in particular looks like a retro 1987/88 season kit. The away kit looks a bit more like the shade of yellow/gold we wore in 2002 when we won the title at OT.....but with a hint of the bruised banana kit about it.
Attachment:
The attachment adidas1.jpg is no longer available

Third kit is to be blue. May or may not be this one.


Attachments:


_________________
Be nice to people on your way up because you meet them on your way down....
Jimmy Durante
 Profile  
 
 
Post #498789  Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 10:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:51 pm
Posts: 41

Zed wrote:
warrior wrote:
Attachment:
adidas1.jpg

Third kit is to be blue. May or may not be this one.

That is utterly disgusting :8angers:


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498790  Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 2:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:04 am
Posts: 5987
Location: Townsville Australia

Not sure Čech understands how decisive his moving back to Chelsea has become. After the Mkh mess another distraction is not what we needed. Emery has been put in a difficult place by this.

_________________
If this policy does not deliver then I would say we have to change it.
AW 150810


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498791  Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 5:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:45 am
Posts: 22203

long time gooner wrote:
Rich wrote:
Europa final is in a 68,700 seater stadium, actual official fans of both clubs looks like it will be less than 10,000 due to the cost of getting there. What will the atmosphere be like? Two small pockets of noisy away style fans in amongst 60,000 sponsors, competition winners and corporate types. Bizarre

I find myself wondering how all the sponsors and corporate types are going to get there given the arduous travel options as described.

And it’s coming to pass.

The Times today is reporting that Sponsors have been unable to give the tickets away due to the same travel/visa/timing problems that affect supporters. A significant proportion have been returned. Looks like there will be thousands of empty seats.

That’s the inevitable outcome of a game that now treats its ‘customers’ like third class citizens. All about TV rights and stuff the person at the turnstile.

_________________
I believe in our team, I believe in our quality and I am convinced that I am right. (Arsene Wenger Dec 08)


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498792  Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:01 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:27 pm
Posts: 8033

TOP GUN wrote:
Like both but the away kit especially because it’s our yelllllllows heritage

I simply don't like yellow as a colour so in my view that away shirt, like all yellow shirts, is ghastly. When people go on about yellow shirts being Arsenal's heritage, our record in cup finals wearing yellow is dreadful. I researched our record in cup finals for an article I did in The Gooner a while back and we've lost many more than we've won in yellow. That's part of the club's heritage I can do without.

The blue third kit looks okay in my opinion. Not my favourite shade of blue, but at least it isn't yellow.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498793  Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:57 pm
Posts: 16248

Gaz from Oz wrote:
Not sure Čech understands how decisive his moving back to Chelsea has become. After the Mkh mess another distraction is not what we needed. Emery has been put in a difficult place by this.

Not sure what side of the fence I come down on here.
Čech moving back to Chelsea is a unwanted distraction but I wouldn’t be calling in to question his professionalism and commitment to Arsenal for the final.
The bigger question is playing your 2nd choice Gk in the biggest game the club has had since the champions league final in 2006.
Leno is the better gk, so gives us more chance of winning. That is clear.

But in order to have a No.2 as good as Čech, Emery might well have had to make certain promises to the players that he would start all the Cup games. How might the squad feel if those assurances were taken away at the last game?

I’m sure some will say sentiment has no part to play in a game of this magnitude but that may dismiss the long term effect on team morale and respect.

I’m praying Čech doesn’t make a blunder in the game.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498794  Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:57 pm
Posts: 16248

Welbeck scored a hat-trick in a squad 11 a side 90 minute game, might he be fit enough for the bench in Baku? Surely with 12 spots in the bench, Welbeck would be fit enough for 10-15 minutes. He would be a handy player to have because the likely squad will only have Iwobi as any kind of senior attacking sub.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498795  Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:45 am
Posts: 22203

Rich wrote:
I’m praying Čech doesn’t make a blunder in the game.

Also, let’s hope that it doesn’t go to a penalty shoot out.

_________________
I believe in our team, I believe in our quality and I am convinced that I am right. (Arsene Wenger Dec 08)


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498796  Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:28 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:27 pm
Posts: 8033

long time gooner wrote:
Rich wrote:
I’m praying Čech doesn’t make a blunder in the game.

Also, let’s hope that it doesn’t go to a penalty shoot out.

Has Leno ever saved a penalty for us? I can't remember one, and he's faced a few. To be honest I think Čech and Leno make the same basic error when facing penalties. They both dive too early, making it easy for the penalty taker to adjust and put it the other side to the one they've dived to.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498797  Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:57 pm
Posts: 16248

Dortmund have once again moved quickly to replace an outgoing player, Pulisic sold for £58m, with two exciting players at decent value, Brandt and Thorgan Hazard. Both signed for less than the fee received for Pulisic.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498798  Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:57 pm
Posts: 16248

Bernard wrote:
long time gooner wrote:
Also, let’s hope that it doesn’t go to a penalty shoot out.

Has Leno ever saved a penalty for us? I can't remember one, and he's faced a few. To be honest I think Čech and Leno make the same basic error when facing penalties. They both dive too early, making it easy for the penalty taker to adjust and put it the other side to the one they've dived to.

Shoot outs are quite different to facing pens in a match. In a match you face an experienced No.1 penalty taker. In a shootout you face guys who rarely take them and they are taking them in a higher pressure situation. From watching shoot outs there are two things that often happen with these penalty takers, they shoot hard and down the middle, or they sidefoot to the same side as their preferred foot to give more control on the shot. When weaker pen takers step up I think it’s worth waiting a bit longer.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498799  Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Posts: 11986

Bernard wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:
Like both but the away kit especially because it’s our yelllllllows heritage

I simply don't like yellow as a colour so in my view that away shirt, like all yellow shirts, is ghastly. When people go on about yellow shirts being Arsenal's heritage, our record in cup finals wearing yellow is dreadful. I researched our record in cup finals for an article I did in The Gooner a while back and we've lost many more than we've won in yellow. That's part of the club's heritage I can do without.

The blue third kit looks okay in my opinion. Not my favourite shade of blue, but at least it isn't yellow.

Hang on we’ve worn yellow in many successful games. 71 final, 79, 89, bernabeau

The blue shirt looks horrendous but I think it might be fake


 Profile  
 
 
Post #498800  Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:57 pm
Posts: 16248

Who would you back from Arsenal if it went to pens?
Aubameyang and Lacazette would be 1 and 2.
Don’t think I’d trust Özil.
Xhaka would have to take one - I’d be nervous
If AMN takes as calm a pen as he is generally on the pitch he’d be ok.
Kolasinac prefers to pass than shoot - nope
Don’t fancy any of the defence.
Torreira takes free kicks so should take one.

Not sure we would have too many I’d count on


 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
     [ 514712 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12467, 12468, 12469, 12470, 12471, 12472, 12473 ... 12868  Next

All times are UTC

Gooners Online - Click to see what Everyones Doing

Colour Key:  Visited Profile    Members Profile      Admin

Get Latest Post

Users browsing this forum: AmericanGooner, Bernard, Bing [Bot], Hazuki, old man of hoy, warrior and 5 guests


Search for:

Go to Top

Powered by php BB © 1993 - 2018