Fixtures Thursday December 13th - Qarabag FK - Emirates Stadium - Europa League - 8:00 Pm

Kick-Off

Injuries            Steve Gleiber

Get the Latest Post Go to the Bottom of Page It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:55 pm

All times are UTC

Reply to topic

Users browsing this forum: john1, warrior and 6 guests

Post #501041  Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:51 pm 

Interesting analysis between the philosophies of Pep vs Klopp. Pep generally prefers dominating possession and Klopp generally prefers dominating space. The analysis though, which includes head to head analysis fails to bring up one huge factor. Pep has always been on the side with a huge advantage regarding money and have been able to buy better players. You can have superior tactics but a better XI will often win the day.

Post #501042  Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:22 pm 

Rich wrote:
I noticed Klopp didn’t say much about the awful tackle Van Dijk made last night, plenty of refs give it a straight red. Do Liverpool still win when down to 10 men, or do Napoli draw/win and knock Liverpool out and the entire narrative about last night is rewritten. Ref decisions have too much influence on results. Bring on VaR the sooner the better

I wouldn't consider that an awful tackle at all. His momentum carried him onto the Napoli player but it was in no way deliberate or reckless.

Post #501043  Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:35 pm 

warrior wrote:
warrior wrote:
Yes I saw that - Maybe log out, then remove the board cookies, then log back in again ?

Edit - Lemme rebuild the tables again - I did it the other night but the server was cranky for some reason.

Edit 2 - I redid the tables again and it passed. It also fixed a few problems so it should be ok now.

Btw, Babu says Hi.

Thanks Rog

Babu says Hi or Babu was high?

[ 501043 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12523, 12524, 12525, 12526, 12527