Fixtures Game Postponed - Brighton & Hove Albion - Amex Stadium

Kick-Off

Injuries                    Steve Gleiber

Get the Latest Post Go to the Bottom of Page It is currently Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:17 pm

All times are UTC

Reply to topic

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Decaf, warrior and 4 guests

Post #519441  Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:44 pm 

kiwipete wrote:
Decaf wrote:
I didn't realise you classified looking out of place at a Trump rally a bad thing.

Some form of treatment for your Trump derangement syndrome might be advisable ; all this constant fretting could lower your immunity to Corona Virus ;

also take special care when cooking the warthog ...pig meat can harbour a lot of diseases . :5encouragement:

I hope you remembered to apply some of that rum to your hands. Gargling and imbibing isn't enough. You can catch the disease through any mucus membrance, such as if you scratch your eye or arse.

We are on full lockdown here for 21 days. Allowed to buy food but no alcohol or cigarettes. I stocked up on the former (just a few bottles of red, of course) but many people were taken by surprise and are going to have to dry out and not smoke for three weeks--or the shabeens are going to do a roaring trade. Jogging and walking dogs are also prohibited.

Only 50 people allowed in the supermarket at a time. This has led to large queues of people with no clue about social distancing forming outside.

[ 519441 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12983, 12984, 12985, 12986, 12987