Fixtures Sunday May 19th - Everton - Emirates Stadium - 4:00 Pm

Kick-Off

Injuries                 Steve Gleiber

Get the Latest Post Go to the Bottom of Page It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:52 pm

All times are UTC

Reply to topic

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Decaf, Googlebot, warrior and 45 guests

Post #390801  Posted: Mon May 13, 2024 10:46 am 

TOP GUN wrote:
john1 wrote:

My flight back from Tenerife meant I didn't know the score until we landed - what a great feeling that was.

Have a good time John ? I was in Las America’s few months back. it was like Britain had transported all its societal problems to a volcanic island :laughing7:

Sure the other parts of the island must be great though.

Yes a cracking time thanks. No not las Americas - we were in los Gigantes, all inclusive (but not a mad one) and adults only. Not a lot goinig on outside the hotel we could see, but the hotel itself (Barcelo Santiago) we liked very much.

Post #390802  Posted: Mon May 13, 2024 11:43 am 

We'll likely end the season with 28 wins. Amazing. Simply amazing. The scary thing is we can be better. We have a need for up to 3 positions (LB, number 6 and 9) most would agree on. I would suggest a number 6 is a priority to take us to the next level. Then a number 3 but Timber can play there and suspect Arteta will play him there so he can cut in on his stronger foot. Number 9 is a position we can wait on. Could we use one? Sure. But we have been scoring from all angles. I think freeing up Rice to get into the 18 yard box area a bit more and shoot from there or even runs into the box, we'll create so much havoc in the opposition 3rd, it may make a number 9 moot. A number 9 like Isaak or Toney will come in handy when we are playing balls long over the middle. And a tall one is an added threat for corners but we have won 27 games, going on probably 28 games without one.

[ 390802 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9767, 9768, 9769, 9770, 9771