Fixtures Saturday July 27 - Manchester United - Sofi Stadium - Friendly Match

Kick-Off

Injuries                 Steve Gleiber

Get the Latest Post Go to the Bottom of Page It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 11:59 pm

All times are UTC

Reply to topic

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Googlebot, warrior and 83 guests

Post #312881  Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:30 pm 

For anyone who wants to know, from the BBC website,

Quote:
The all-Premier League tie between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Liverpool on Monday will also be shown live on BBC One and online at 19:45.

The draw for the fourth round will follow the tie at Molineux and will also be shown live.

Post #312882  Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:39 pm 

Bernard wrote:
kiwipete wrote:
I think the "we miss him" should be replaced by "you miss him "

Did you bother reading my post detailing the evidence of why we are doing less well defensively without Mertesacker

No ..... to be honest I didn't I just picked up on your general theme encouraging all forum members to have "I love Per" tattoo plasterd across their left buttock and thought I'd give your chain a little jerk .

Have you ever read a "Working Man's Ballet" by Alan Hudson

....sounds like it could be a better read than most naffy football auto / biographies

"I went to Houndslow Primary and was capped for their Under 9's in my first year " .... "my grandad was my greatest encouragement" type twaddle .

I like meat , potato , onions with full gravy type offerings ... an opening like

F.A . Cup fourth round we are playing non league Wimpington Mercia " I looked across the tunnel at their big pudding faced striker ...... he winked and blew me a kiss .

I gave a little smile and thought "a bone crunching tackle with a follow through knee in the nuts " first encounter will soon wipe the smirk off your dial pal .

Post #312883  Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:31 am 

Missed the game. Glad the youngsters had a run, and did well. Willock has improved leaps and bounds. Hope he continues to do so, and not resort to Iwobi's on-off pattern. Only using Iwobi as a reference, and not on the basis of his performance in the Blackpool game.

Looks like Ramsey is staying? And Özil leaving? Take away the huge wages and give some to Ramsey? Many months back I would not have liked this, but Ramsey has been playing with heart in the last few matches. Özil is Özil.

Post #312884  Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 am 

kiwipete wrote:
Bernard wrote:
Did you bother reading my post detailing the evidence of why we are doing less well defensively without Mertesacker

No ..... to be honest I didn't I just picked up on your general theme encouraging all forum members to have "I love Per" tattoo plasterd across their left buttock and thought I'd give your chain a little jerk .

Have you ever read a "Working Man's Ballet" by Alan Hudson

....sounds like it could be a better read than most naffy football auto / biographies

"I went to Houndslow Primary and was capped for their Under 9's in my first year " .... "my grandad was my greatest encouragement" type twaddle .

I like meat , potato , onions with full gravy type offerings ... an opening like

F.A . Cup fourth round we are playing non league Wimpington Mercia " I looked across the tunnel at their big pudding faced striker ...... he winked and blew me a kiss .

I gave a little smile and thought "a bone crunching tackle with a follow through knee in the nuts " first encounter will soon wipe the smirk off your dial pal .

Alan Hudson was one of the most skilful players I've ever seen in an Arsenal shirt, comparable to any of the world superstars we've had since for pure technical ability. Sadly his alcoholism was comparable to Best, Gascoigne and the actor Oliver Reed so he didn't make the best use of his talent, career wise. I have always meant to read 'Working Man's Ballet' but never got round to it. Must try and do it.

Post #312885  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:58 am 

See some media reports that Fabregas is leaving Chelsea for Monaco

Post #312886  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:00 am 

Read this morning that Roma’s Manolas has a £32m but out clause. I’m amazed that no one has paid that, he has always been linked with some big clubs. Man U the latest to be linked now

Post #312887  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:24 am 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46764170

City sell Ibrahim Diaz to Real Madrid for £22m. This kid is obviously highly thought of but he's played only a handful of sub appearances for City's first team. Along with Hudson-Odoi at Chelsea attracting bids of £30m I find it odd how these youngsters are valued so highly? Perhaps clubs see it as a no risk option because of their age and the market continually going up in football they will always be able to get their money back.

Post #312888  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:51 am 

bromley gooner wrote:
Seriously Kiwi, are you really saying vaccinations are some kind of big pharma conspiracy? Despite the literally millions of lives that have been saved? That infant mortality in first world countries has plummeted and life expectancy increased by several decades?
All because of some snake oil salesman on youtube, the home of flat earthers, holocaust deniers and religious lunatics of every denomination?

:laughing7: Flat earthers , holocaust deniers , conspiracy theorists ... tell that to the poor pricks that had their lives destroyed by ever so safe Pharma products like Vioxx and Thalidomide .

Delve a little deeper Brom instead of applying the broad brush strokes .

Post #312889  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:07 am 

Emery has used all 3 subs in every prem game so far this season. Man U and West Ham the only other teams to do so

Post #312890  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:42 am 

kiwipete wrote:
:laughing7: Flat earthers , holocaust deniers , conspiracy theorists ... tell that to the poor pricks that had their lives destroyed by ever so safe Pharma products like Vioxx and Thalidomide .

Talking about specific cases where a vaccine has caused side effects is one thing – such things can unfortunately happen even in the developed world. Making a general point about why vaccines isn’t a good thing however, is simply conspiracy theory nonsense refuted by an overwhelming amount of scientific data and also common sense (just look at how many diseases have been eradicated, how child mortality rates have plummeted where vaccines are available, how our life span has dramatically increased, etc etc). There’s a reason why you’re linking to youtube clip and not a scientific paper.

Considering your previous posts about climate change this is sadly not surprising, but this *%^@ needs to be refuted at every opportunity.

Post #312891  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:31 am 

Rich wrote:
Read this morning that Roma’s Manolas has a £32m but out clause. I’m amazed that no one has paid that, he has always been linked with some big clubs. Man U the latest to be linked now

Manure lining him up according to the meedja.

Post #312892  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:30 pm 

Hazuki wrote:
overwhelming amount of scientific data and also common sense

Provided by who and independently checked no doubt.

You have got to be joking. A cocktail of viruses injected into you
additional flu viruses added to the already long list resulting in a number of deaths which as far as I know didn't happen before.

I refused the flu jab, my daughter wishes she had refused the MMR vaccine to my eldest grandchild, God forbid it affects you but if it does I'm sure you'd change your mind.

Even dogs are suffering from new viruses they have been injected with which occured within 30 minutes of heir having been given them.

It isn't just VW that cooked the books they are all doing it if it means more money for them. Open your eyes man.........

Post #312893  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:47 pm 

bubblechris wrote:
independently checked no doubt.

Yes. Most countries have detailed programs in place for just this purpose.

Like I said, there's a reason why the debate is actual science on one side, and youtube clips, blogs and forum posts on the other.

Not everything about vaccines is straight forward and uncomplicated, and there are examples when errors have been made. But generally speaking, vaccines have helped our entire species tremendously and the notion that vaccines in general are bad is quite frankly dangerous.

Post #312894  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:17 pm 

Hazuki wrote:
bubblechris wrote:
independently checked no doubt.

Yes. Most countries have detailed programs in place for just this purpose.

Like I said, there's a reason why the debate is actual science on one side, and youtube clips, blogs and forum posts on the other.

Not everything about vaccines is straight forward and uncomplicated, and there are examples when errors have been made. But generally speaking, vaccines have helped our entire species tremendously and the notion that vaccines in general are bad is quite frankly dangerous.

There were excellent results in the early years but adding more and more viruses and diseases to single vaccines has got to be wrong and should be offered to the public in place of the multi vaccines that are a time bomb waiting to explode.

Post #312895  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:21 pm 

If you combine all of Giroud, Walcott, Sanchez and Perez goals since they left Arsenal they are combined still 9 goals behind Aubameyang’s total since he joined

Post #312896  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:10 pm 

So, Fabregas might play for Henry at Monaco?! Wow...if that happens.
https://www.facebook.com/GiveMeSport/vi ... 913001220/

Post #312897  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:17 pm 

Hazuki wrote:
But generally speaking, vaccines have helped our entire species tremendously and the notion that vaccines in general are bad is quite frankly dangerous.

Think Polio. Anti-vaxxers are the biggest headcases out there. The law should be changed to force quacks who are against vaccines to prove it or face jail.

Post #312898  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:50 pm 

Gunfire wrote:
Hazuki wrote:
But generally speaking, vaccines have helped our entire species tremendously and the notion that vaccines in general are bad is quite frankly dangerous.

Think Polio. Anti-vaxxers are the biggest headcases out there. The law should be changed to force quacks who are against vaccines to prove it or face jail.

It's not black and white.

Vaccines on the whole are good for most people, the problem is they are designed to work with a normal, fully functioning immune system, however there are no immunological tests being undertaken before giving out vaccines "for the greater good", those who don't have a normal immune system may be at risk of severe issues in response to live virus vaccines.

My advice would be get a full immunological profile done before hand, immunodeficiences are not that uncommon and there is too much conflicting advice, even with milder immunolodefiencies, as to whether they are safe or not.

I'm not an expert, then again neither do I have any profit or self interest motives, lets not even go into why gene therapy has been mysteriously slow to progress by "big pharma" because you guessed it, they can sell their pills (or vaccines) and make record profits (more than oil or banking) but curing disease is not nearly as lucrative, they will never admit that of course!.

Post #312899  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:57 pm 

Gunfire wrote:
Hazuki wrote:

Think Polio. Anti-vaxxers are the biggest headcases out there.

Correct Haz and Gunfire.
The anti-vaxxers are responsible for people actually losing their lives and for the resurgence of diseases, measles for instance, as opposed to the benign headcases like the flat Earthers.

Kiwi, since you posted a youtube link to that antivax charlatan, here's one for you - it isn't very long. The best bit starts at about 2.55 when some doctors have their say.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QgpfNScEd3M

Post #312900  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:28 pm 

Hazuki wrote:
kiwipete wrote:

Talking about specific cases where a vaccine has caused side effects is one thing – such things can unfortunately happen even in the developed world. Making a general point about why vaccines isn’t a good thing however, is simply conspiracy theory nonsense refuted by an overwhelming amount of scientific data and also common sense (just look at how many diseases have been eradicated, how child mortality rates have plummeted where vaccines are available, how our life span has dramatically increased, etc etc). There’s a reason why you’re linking to youtube clip and not a scientific paper.

Considering your previous posts about climate change this is sadly not surprising, but this *%^@ needs to be refuted at every opportunity.

Let's dismiss your last offering first .... climate change . Carbon dioxide makes up .048 per cent of the atmosphere as a whole and of all the greenhouse gases it makes up 4 % ........in this humans are either the third of fourth largest contributor depending on which survey you look at .

Now do you and the other screeching harpies who march down the street waving placards honestly think this piddling percentage contributes to global warming .

When temperatures rise so do CO2 levels not the other way around .

"Scientific papers on drugs and vaccines ".... please :laughing7: :laughing7: most of them are written and paid for by the drug companies with any inconvenient information like possible heart attacks , tumour formation, liver failure left out .

Now considering you thought CNN was the most credible news source on the planet and Sweden doesn't have any immigration problems .... it might be just a little rich to accuse me of talking bollocks .

Post #312901  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:38 pm 

kiwipete wrote:
Now do you and the other screeching harpies who march down the street waving placards honestly think this piddling percentage contributes to global warming .
When temperatures rise so do Co2 levels not the other way around .

Your word against 97% of all climate scientists. I know who I trust more between you.

kiwipete wrote:
"Scientific papers on drugs and vaccines ".... please :laughing7: :laughing7: most of them are written and paid for by the drug companies with any inconvenient information like possible heart attacks , tumour formation, liver failure left out .

Simply not how it works in any way, shape or form.

Not gonna drag this out further on the forum, but all my points still stand. There's a reason why you're not backing your claims up with actual science, resorting to youtube clips, factoids and blatant misrepresentation instead. Thankfully the younger generation seem to have a better grip of the situation.

Post #312902  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:44 pm 

We have signed james Rodriguez from Bayern.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... n-13822240

He’s just the type of player we need

Post #312903  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:52 pm 

Someone’s going to get killed soon by these Brexit loonies

https://twitter.com/angry_voice/status/ ... 59488?s=21

“Ooh is that cultural appropriation you mug”

https://twitter.com/femi_sorry/status/1 ... 68448?s=21

Post #312904  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:00 pm 

TOP GUN wrote:

Nothing on our website or with other newspapers?

Is this a windup

Post #312905  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:04 pm 

bromley gooner wrote:
Gunfire wrote:

Think Polio. Anti-vaxxers are the biggest headcases out there.

Correct Haz and Gunfire.
The anti-vaxxers are responsible for people actually losing their lives and for the resurgence of diseases, measles for instance, as opposed to the benign headcases like the flat Earthers.

Kiwi, since you posted a youtube link to that antivax charlatan, here's one for you - it isn't very long. The best bit starts at about 2.55 when some doctors have their say.

:laughing7: Mama Mia Brom ..... so you are going to side with some glib Talk Show host who has a captive audience with the combined IQ of 110 . The host puts out a few jinky phrases to hoots of laughter then brings on few 'tame' doctors ... and that's the tie breaker for you ? ... Give me the snake oil charlaton any day of the week .

Doctors follow the party line , they go to nice conferences , free accomodation , nice meals and drinks in swanky hotels in nice locations , skiing , sea cruises etc etc wives and spouses included .

Sent home with fcomplimentary cell phones , recorders , pens , stationary , wives and spouses included ... all paid for by the drug companies .... watch a few seminars on the latest wonder product and return home and
start pushing that product .

Any doctor bucking the system , raising concerns about a prescribed drug gets crucified ./ ostracised , vilified .

Post #312906  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:06 pm 

kiwipete wrote:
bromley gooner wrote:
Correct Haz and Gunfire.

:laughing7: Mama Mia Brom ..... so you are going to side with some glib Talk Show host who has a captive audience with the combined IQ of 110 . The host puts out a few jinky phrases to hoots of laughter then brings on few tame doctors .

Doctors follow the party line , they go to nice conferences , free accomodation , nice meals and drinks in swanky hotels in nice locations , skiing , sea cruises etc etc wives and spouses included .

Sent home with fcomplimentary cell phones , recorders , pens , stationary , wives and spouses included ... all paid for by the drug companies .... watch a few seminars on the latest wonder product and return home and
Any doctor bucking the system , raising concerns about a prescribed drug gets crucified ./ ostracised , vilified .

:15laughter:
Right, Kiwi.
Bloody doctors, what have they ever done for us, eh?

Post #312907  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:19 pm 

Gaz from Oz wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:

Nothing on our website or with other newspapers?

Is this a windup

No it’s not. Says we’ve had a bid accepted, I’ve no reason to doubt it.

Welcome to Arsenal James Rodriguez

Post #312908  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:19 pm 

bromley gooner wrote:
kiwipete wrote:
:laughing7: Mama Mia Brom ..... so you are going to side with some glib Talk Show host who has a captive audience with the combined IQ of 110 . The host puts out a few jinky phrases to hoots of laughter then brings on few tame doctors .

:15laughter:
Right, Kiwi.
Bloody doctors, what have they ever done for us, eh?

Moving the goalposts ....... I didn't say that now did I .... No

The point you and your fellow harpies are missing is ...... I initially raving against COMPULSORY vaccinations ..... why should an hour old baby with a relatively non existent immune system be subjected to a Hepatitus B jab containing God knows what .

See where I'm coming from ..... ?

Decisions on vaccinations for kids should be the choice of the parents not a government directive .

Post #312909  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:26 pm 

Hazuki wrote:
Thankfully the younger generation seem to have a better grip of the situation.

:12hello-bye: quote of 2019 .

How's the immigration going ...all those Sudanese , Syrians and Somalis fitting in well ....?

Post #312910  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:32 pm 

bubblechris wrote:
Hazuki wrote:
overwhelming amount of scientific data and also common sense

Provided by who and independently checked no doubt.

You have got to be joking. A cocktail of viruses injected into you
additional flu viruses added to the already long list resulting in a number of deaths which as far as I know didn't happen before.

I refused the flu jab, my daughter wishes she had refused the MMR vaccine to my eldest grandchild, God forbid it affects you but if it does I'm sure you'd change your mind.

Even dogs are suffering from new viruses they have been injected with which occured within 30 minutes of their having been given.

It isn't just VW that cooked the books they are all doing it if it means more money for them. Open your eyes man.........

:53big-emoticons: well said Chris ... good man .

Post #312911  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:34 pm 

kiwipete wrote:
Decisions on vaccinations for kids should be the choice of the parents not a government directive .

The argument for compulsory vaccination would be that there are lots of parents out there who are dumb enough that they're willing to ignore the entire scientific and medical community because they can't discern between actual scientific facts and conspiracy nonsense they've picked up off the internet. Thus putting their own, and other childern in danger.

Post #312912  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:40 pm 

Hazuki wrote:
kiwipete wrote:

The argument for compulsory vaccination would be that there are lots of parents out there who are dumb enough that they're willing to ignore the entire scientific and medical community because they can't discern between actual scientific facts and conspiracy nonsense they've picked up off the internet. Thus putting their own, and other childern in danger.

It's no good Haz, you're up against the colossal combined intellectual might of Kiwi and Bubblechris, who know more than all those idiots who've spent all those years studying medicine.
In football news, Liverpool are out of the cup.

Post #312913  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:43 pm 

Gunfire wrote:

:laughing7: :laughing7: the looneys are really coming out of the woodwork ...

Never mind a vaccination , you need to be on a full blown 24 / 7 intravenous IQ drip for the next sixty years

Post #312914  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:52 pm 

bromley gooner wrote:
Hazuki wrote:

It's no good Haz, you're up against the colossal combined intellectual might of Kiwi and Bubblechris, who know more than all those idiots who've spent all those years studying medicine.

Bubblechris thought Transport for London is secretly owned by the EU in a James Bond spectre illuminati style conspiracy. I wouldn’t pay too much *%^@*** attention to him

Post #312915  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:53 pm 

Hazuki wrote:
kiwipete wrote:

Now take this one real slow Haz .... are you ready ...?

Sweden [ correct me if I'm wrong , that's where you live ..? ] looked at this very same US programme of compulsory vaccinations

..a ...an ..and ....... the Swedish Health Minister said .." WE HAVE NO PLANS TO MURDER OUR CHILDREN "

:53big-emoticons: Game , set , match NZ ... 6 - 2 6 -1 6 - 0 .... pretty easy really ... hardly raised a sweat .

Bjorn Borg had a real bad day .

Post #312916  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:56 pm 

TOP GUN wrote:
bromley gooner wrote:

Bubblechris thought Transport for London is secretly owned by the EU in a James Bond spectre illuminati style conspiracy. I wouldn’t pay too much *%^@*** attention to him

:laughing7: and you thought Britain should nuke Russia ; half an hour after that airliner crashed in the Ukraine

Post #312917  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:56 pm 

Man U at home in the Cup - should be a cracker.

Post #312918  Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:57 pm 

kiwipete wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:

:laughing7: and you thought Britain should nuke Russia ; half an hour after that airliner crashed in the Ukraine

That was more than slightly said in jest !

Post #312919  Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:15 am 

bromley gooner wrote:
Man U at home in the Cup - should be a cracker.

Bad luck to MU for drawing us :42laughter:

Post #312920  Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:26 am 

We should go full strength for Man U at home in the cup. We have Cardiff at home on the Tuesday. Our game with Man U shouldn't be moved to the Sunday - but it is bound to be on TV so won't be a 3pm saturday game

[ 391093 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7820, 7821, 7822, 7823, 7824, 7825, 7826 ... 9778  Next