Fixtures Sunday May 12th - Manchester United - Old Trafford - 4:30 Pm

Kick-Off

Injuries                 Steve Gleiber

Get the Latest Post Go to the Bottom of Page It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 10:08 pm

All times are UTC

Reply to topic

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 70 guests

Post #357801  Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:41 pm 

Just again, for the probably 10th time, I’d just like to stress how much of a cheat Mané is. Every time I watch that guy he endangers opponents and dives like a goodun’ He’s got a lovely innocent face which must be how he gets away with it.

Post #357802  Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:21 pm 

With Liverpool not scoring Arsenal’s record of scoring in every league game (01/02 season) remains

Post #357803  Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:27 pm 

Ash wrote:
Just again, for the probably 10th time, I’d just like to stress how much of a cheat Mané is. Every time I watch that guy he endangers opponents and dives like a goodun’ .

I've got to say Ash .... watching most football these days can be a bit an off putter ..... every coming together no matter how innocuous ; someone stays down clutching their back , thigh , ankle , head ... legs twitching . It's become an art form .

Well done Leicester ... heard the commentator say they had eight first teamers unavailable ....... yet they still beat Liverpool ... Salah misses a penalty .

Post #357804  Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:09 pm 

TOP GUN wrote:
When I once got a red card, the referee said to one of my team-mates, ‘You know how Granit is, he loses his head’. Just because I lost my head against Burnley, for example, it is not like I lose my head every time. To put me in this box like this I believe is wrong.”

… sorry mate that’s a stretch you can’t blame the referees for the reputation you yourself cultivated. Your taking out players in the wrong part of the pitch and letting your team mates down. A literal walking red card and every game he plays carries a certain amount of risk depending what stage of the game his inevitable first yellow comes. If it’s early then my goodness you are going to be skirting your luck.

I kind of agree with both parts of this. Xhaka has made his own reputation through his silly and obvious tackles but also I have some sympathy that I do believe that refs go on reputation rather than judging each incident in isolation. Difficult for a ref not to have that preconceived judgement but the best won’t, and we’ve seen it before with someone like Luiz. Happens to other clubs players as well, and also happens in the positive manner with players like Kane avoiding punishment for some awful tackles. As a ref you shouldn’t be going on reputation but 100% most do

Post #357805  Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:12 pm 

kiwipete wrote:
Ash wrote:
Just again, for the probably 10th time, I’d just like to stress how much of a cheat Mané is. Every time I watch that guy he endangers opponents and dives like a goodun’ .

I've got to say Ash .... watching most football these days can be a bit an off putter ..... every coming together no matter how innocuous ; someone stays down clutching their back , thigh , ankle , head ... legs twitching . It's become an art form .

Well done Leicester ... heard the commentator say they had eight first teamers unavailable ....... yet they still beat Liverpool ... Salah misses a penalty .

Alexander-Arnold was playing like he was when he was dropped from the England squad. He took free kicks and crosses and corners and looked the part right up until he made contact with the ball, he drinks his own kool-aid sometimes I think. Or just blows hot and cold. With the Salah penalty miss, Mané just needing to get his blazed over effort on target and a Schmeichel worldie save I think this is one Liverpool won’t believe they’ve lost. Leicester played ok on the break but Liverpool looked tired and it didn’t go their way. Great goal by Lookman though (AA again at fault)

Post #357806  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:39 am 

Unfortunate we did not get to play today. Would have put more distance from Spurs.

Post #357807  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:41 am 

Rich wrote:
I kind of agree with both parts of this. Xhaka has made his own reputation through his silly and obvious tackles but also I have some sympathy that I do believe that refs go on reputation rather than judging each incident in isolation. Difficult for a ref not to have that preconceived judgement but the best won’t, and we’ve seen it before with someone like Luiz. Happens to other clubs players as well, and also happens in the positive manner with players like Kane avoiding punishment for some awful tackles. As a ref you shouldn’t be going on reputation but 100% most do

Rich, your post about referees having some players marked made me wonder what Xhaka’s disciplinary record was at Arsenal. In 170 appearances he’s had 45 yellows and 4 reds. That means, on average, he gets 1 booking about every 3.8 matches (45 x 3.8 = 171) and gets sent off once in about every 43 games (4 x 43 = 172).

Is a booking almost every four games and a sending off every 43 games really that much of an issue? I’d be very surprised if there weren’t other modern players with worse disciplinary records than that.

Post #357808  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:52 am 

gooner7 wrote:
Unfortunate we did not get to play today. Would have put more distance from Spurs.

Hold on a minute Tua Pek Kong ......... What about if we had played today ............ and lost ....?

Post #357809  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:00 am 

Gunfire wrote:
kiwipete wrote:

[b] a winter in Manchester / England will be a lot tougher than swanning around in Madrid / Juventus

Turin in winter is a lot colder than Manchester.

Got to admit I just gave that general hyperbolic spray figuring Italy would have to warmer without checking ,

at least he would get to play many of his away games in warmer climes whereas winter in UK the whole country is a block of ice .

Post #357810  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:01 am 

Goddamn post wouldn't submit so pushed again and got two

Post #357811  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:26 am 

Ash wrote:
Just again, for the probably 10th time, I’d just like to stress how much of a cheat Mané is. Every time I watch that guy he endangers opponents and dives like a goodun’ He’s got a lovely innocent face which must be how he gets away with it.

Post #357812  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:45 am 

kiwipete wrote:
gooner7 wrote:

Hold on a minute Tua Pek Kong ......... What about if we had played today ............ and lost ....?

We would have thrashed Wolves for at least 3 goals. They have so many players unavailable. Plus, we are on a roll.

Tua Pek Kong is a Taoist deity :42laughter:

Post #357813  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:50 am 

kiwipete wrote:
Gunfire wrote:

Turin in winter is a lot colder than Manchester.

Got to admit I just gave that general hyperbolic spray figuring Italy would have to warmer without checking ,

at least he would get to play many of his away games in warmer climes whereas winter in UK the whole country is a block of ice .

The Gulf Stream I suppose? Stopped many of our ancestors in North Western Europe freezing to death.

Post #357814  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:53 am 

gooner7 wrote:
kiwipete wrote:

We would have thrashed Wolves for at least 3 goals. They have so many players unavailable. Plus, we are on a roll.

Keep our power dry (and hopefully covid-free) for City. :icon_shaking:

Post #357815  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:38 am 

gooner7 wrote:
kiwipete wrote:

Like the way we thrashed Everton 16 - 0 ...young Singaporean

....and I know damn well who Tua Pek Kong is/ was because I looked him up the first time .... how the hell do you think I remembered his name

Post #357816  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:33 am 

Bernard wrote:
Rich wrote:

Rich, your post about referees having some players marked made me wonder what Xhaka’s disciplinary record was at Arsenal. In 170 appearances he’s had 45 yellows and 4 reds. That means, on average, he gets 1 booking about every 3.8 matches (45 x 3.8 = 171) and gets sent off once in about every 43 games (4 x 43 = 172).

Is a booking almost every four games and a sending off every 43 games really that much of an issue? I’d be very surprised if there weren’t other modern players with worse disciplinary records than that.

I’m not looking at his record, I’m looking at fouls that he gets carded for that others get away with. I know people will bring up the tackle on Raphina that he didn’t get a yellow for but that is very rare. Xhaka makes silly tackles that are often clear yellows, like those pull backs when a player has dribbled past him so I have no worries about clear yellows being called that way - but plenty of other players are given the benefit of the doubt.
I can still remember Jorginho doing exactly that sort of pull back against us when on a booking in one of Arteta’s first games in charge and getting away with it.
Luiz was the same. Only days after he was sent off for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity for pulling back Mahrez, Ruben Dias did exactly the same to Salah in pretty much the same part of the box and only got a yellow.
Certain players are not given the benefit of the doubt and leeway other players are.

Also looking solely at stats for fouls, yellows and reds could mislead you if you believe all of those to be correct decisions. How many years were Arsenal statistically the dirtiest team in the league for reds and yellows but actually conceded the fewest fouls. There was one year it took about 3-4 fouls for an Arsenal player to be yellow carded and 12-13 for a Liverpool player. That sort of anomaly has more basis than just Arsenal committing more cardable fouls

Post #357817  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:27 am 

Rich wrote:
Bernard wrote:

I’m not looking at his record, I’m looking at fouls that he gets carded for that others get away with. I know people will bring up the tackle on Raphina that he didn’t get a yellow for but that is very rare. Xhaka makes silly tackles that are often clear yellows, like those pull backs when a player has dribbled past him so I have no worries about clear yellows being called that way - but plenty of other players are given the benefit of the doubt.
I can still remember Jorginho doing exactly that sort of pull back against us when on a booking in one of Arteta’s first games in charge and getting away with it.
Luiz was the same. Only days after he was sent off for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity for pulling back Mahrez, Ruben Dias did exactly the same to Salah in pretty much the same part of the box and only got a yellow.
Certain players are not given the benefit of the doubt and leeway other players are.

Also looking solely at stats for fouls, yellows and reds could mislead you if you believe all of those to be correct decisions. How many years were Arsenal statistically the dirtiest team in the league for reds and yellows but actually conceded the fewest fouls. There was one year it took about 3-4 fouls for an Arsenal player to be yellow carded and 12-13 for a Liverpool player. That sort of anomaly has more basis than just Arsenal committing more cardable fouls

:laughing7: This looks good ..... for all you newbies this has the makings of an Ali v Frasier encounter ..... ten years [ ? ] back who could forget the Bernard v Daz Supply v Demand slugfest .... who knows who won ....... anybodies guess so many hay makers were thrown .

Prior to that ...... "Oh my God how our hearts raced" as Niall and Bernard traded blows over Wiltord v Ljungberg ...again a stalemate . Both would claim otherwise

Full of confidence Bernard decided to move up a class ......... Bernard v Kiwipete [ myself ]

Subject ...... "Was Terry Mancini a major factor in Arsenal staying up 73 74 "[ or was it 74 75 ]

Unfortunately for Bernard I was at my sharpest ..... 2 am NZ time ..... having slurped half a bottle of rum

I reeled off stats from the Arsenal Yearbook , quotes from Bertie Mee / Don Howe ...in essence gave him a host of short jabs , body shots , uppercuts .... NO haymakers , gave him zero chance of using his normal tactics , muddying the water , moving the goal posts

:laughing7::laughing7: if memory serves me right I think I gave Granty Boy in Australia a drunken call to confirm I was on the right track .

It was no contest .... remember Old Man watching from the sidelines remarked using a tennis analogy .... it was most one sided match since John Newcombe wiped out Wilhem Bungert 6-3 6-1 6-1 in the 67 Wimbledon Final .

Who will win this one ; you ask ......? Well Bernard has the experience and guile but Rich seems to have probably youth and a few clues

Post #357818  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:47 am 

Xhaka has received 10 red cards and 98 yellows in his career. I think the issue is more about him than any refereeing bias.

Mind you, the legendary Sergio Ramos managed to get his 27th red card last week.

Post #357819  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:49 am 

dec wrote:
Xhaka has received 10 red cards and 98 yellows in his career. I think the issue is more about him than any refereeing bias.

Mind you, the legendary Sergio Ramos managed to get his 27th red card last week.

So does that favour Bernard or Rich ....?

Post #357820  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:28 am 

kiwipete wrote:
dec wrote:

So does that favour Bernard or Rich ....?

I will leave that to you....seeing as you have volunteered as ringmaster.

Post #357821  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:43 am 

Rich wrote:
Bernard wrote:

Rich, I know you weren’t looking at his disciplinary record, but I think it’s a factor in the discussion. Moreover a relevant factor. I actually agree with you that Xhaka has received cards that other players would have got away with. Despite dec’s post I firmly believe that to be the case and, as you suggest, him getting away with a yellow in the Leeds game is a rarity.

However, whatever his career record which dec was keen to highlight, with a booking every four games and a sending off every 43 games at Arsenal, I’d be surprised if there weren’t other players with worse records than that. It has to be a relevant factor.

Post #357822  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:22 am 

kiwipete wrote:
:laughing7: This looks good ..... for all you newbies this has the makings of an Ali v Frasier encounter ..... ten years [ ? ] back who could forget the Bernard v Daz Supply v Demand slugfest .... who knows who won ....... anybodies guess so many hay makers were thrown .

Prior to that ...... "Oh my God how our hearts raced" as Niall and Bernard traded blows over Wiltord v Ljungberg ...again a stalemate . Both would claim otherwise

Full of confidence Bernard decided to move up a class ......... Bernard v Kiwipete [ myself ]

Subject ...... "Was Terry Mancini a major factor in Arsenal staying up 73 74 "[ or was it 74 75 ]

Unfortunately for Bernard I was at my sharpest ..... 2 am NZ time ..... having slurped half a bottle of rum

I reeled off stats from the Arsenal Yearbook , quotes from Bertie Mee / Don Howe ...in essence gave him a host of short jabs , body shots , uppercuts .... NO haymakers , gave him zero chance of using his normal tactics , muddying the water , moving the goal posts

:laughing7::laughing7: if memory serves me right I think I gave Granty Boy in Australia a drunken call to confirm I was on the right track .

It was no contest .... remember Old Man watching from the sidelines remarked using a tennis analogy .... it was most one sided match since John Newcombe wiped out Wilhem Bungert 6-3 6-1 6-1 in the 67 Wimbledon Final .

Who will win this one ; you ask ......? Well Bernard has the experience and guile but Rich seems to have probably youth and a few clues
Kiwi your memory is so good you may even recall England winning an Ashes match in Australia?

Post #357823  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:33 am 

Bernard wrote:
Rich wrote:

Rich, I know you weren’t looking at his disciplinary record, but I think it’s a factor in the discussion. Moreover a relevant factor. I actually agree with you that Xhaka has received cards that other players would have got away with. Despite dec’s post I firmly believe that to be the case and, as you suggest, him getting away with a yellow in the Leeds game is a rarity.

However, whatever his career record which dec was keen to highlight, with a booking every four games and a sending off every 43 games at Arsenal, I’d be surprised if there weren’t other players with worse records than that. It has to be a relevant factor.

Since he joined Arsenal, no PL player has received more red cards. Does his reputation cause him to occasionally get booked when others might not? Possibly. I think it might be more accurate to say that he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt very often. But he also commits an awful lot of fouls which are nailed on yellows.

Post #357824  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:01 pm 

While he has made stupid decisions on occasions, and no doubt will do again, to be fair to Xhaka he has played extremely well recently, gives us much needed experience and steel given the youthful makeup of our team, and I would suggest is a very important player.

Post #357825  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:11 pm 

According to Sky Sports, Arteta has contracted Covid for a second time. Won't be overseeing Jan. 1 match against City.

Post #357826  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:43 pm 

old man of hoy wrote:
kiwipete wrote:

Kiwi your memory is so good you may even recall England winning an Ashes match in Australia?

Get away you stupid old foggy ...... it was only yesterday ... I can remember slipping away from College to watch Len Hutton , Peter May strut their stuff at the Tauranga Oval ..... my God what year was that ...... MCC tour of NZ ....1959 ....1960 ?

I mean you guys have been tops in cricket forever ..... Harold Larwood .... Jim Laker ... Fred Truman ... :laughing7: :laughing7: minus the three thousand light years in between .
Have this while you're dribbling over your Jaffa cake .....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIIoWFn ... rate61ster

Post #357827  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:00 pm 

dec wrote:
Bernard wrote:

Since he joined Arsenal, no PL player has received more red cards. Does his reputation cause him to occasionally get booked when others might not? Possibly. I think it might be more accurate to say that he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt very often. But he also commits an awful lot of fouls which are nailed on yellows.

Is that on a red card per game basis or simply the overall total, regardless of how many games individuals have played?

I’m not denying Xhaka commits fouls which are nailed on yellows. His stats imply an average of around one every four games. But is that necessarily or always a bad thing? Blimey, look at the bookings Vieira used to get (and I’m not comparing Xhaka to Vieira as a player). A recent booking he got was taking one for the team as the opponent, had he got past him, would have been in an extremely dangerous position.

Post #357828  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:11 pm 

Bernard wrote:
dec wrote:

Is that on a red card per game basis or simply the overall total, regardless of how many games individuals have played?

I’m not denying Xhaka commits fouls which are nailed on yellows. His stats imply an average of around one every four games. But is that necessarily or always a bad thing? Blimey, look at the bookings Vieira used to get (and I’m not comparing Xhaka to Vieira as a player). A recent booking he got was taking one for the team as the opponent, had he got past him, would have been in an extremely dangerous position.

It isn't a per game stat. Basically, since he joined Arsenal at the start of the 16/17 season, no other player in the PL has received more red cards.

Post #357829  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:34 pm 

dec wrote:
It isn't a per game stat. Basically, since he joined Arsenal at the start of the 16/17 season, no other player in the PL has received more red cards.

Which surely implies the only players he’s directly comparable with that stat are those who have regularly played in the Premier League for five and a half years. I suggest a per game record is more relevant.

Post #357830  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:34 pm 

kiwipete wrote:
Have this while you're dribbling over your Jaffa cake .....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIIoWFn ... rate61ster
That my friend is magnificent - thank you. What a band - Wales meets Louisiana!

Try this for my song of 2021 - you probably can't be young and enjoy this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j2EabKIwHY

Post #357831  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:52 pm 

Bernard wrote:
dec wrote:

Which surely implies the only players he’s directly comparable with that stat are those who have regularly played in the Premier League for five and a half years. I suggest a per game record is more relevant.

It's just a fairly basic stat and feel free to do a card per game analysis. The guy has 10 reds and 98 yellows in his career. He gets carded a lot and I really don't think he is much of a victim.

Post #357832  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:02 pm 

dec wrote:
Bernard wrote:

It's just a fairly basic stat and feel free to do a card per game analysis. The guy has 10 reds and 98 yellows in his career. He gets carded a lot and I really don't think he is much of a victim.

For basic you can arguably say meaningless. I already did a sending off per game stat for him since he’s been at Arsenal. It was 1 red card every 43 games, which equates to one every full season plus five games of the next season.

The point you seem to have the most problem is was Rich’s that referees don’t judge every incident equally and can be influenced by who the player is. Without me making any direct reference to Xhaka, as a general point that seems entirely logical. Harry Kane anyone?

Post #357833  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:29 pm 

Bernard wrote:
dec wrote:

For basic you can arguably say meaningless. I already did a sending off per game stat for him since he’s been at Arsenal. It was 1 red card every 43 games, which equates to one every full season plus five games of the next season.

The point you seem to have the most problem is was Rich’s that referees don’t judge every incident equally and can be influenced by who the player is. Without me making any direct reference to Xhaka, as a general point that seems entirely logical. Harry Kane anyone?

The origin of this was Xhaka himself claiming he is treated differently by referees. The refs in Germany must have had the same bias so. Also, I never claimed that referees judge every incident equally. In fact, I actually stated that Xhaka probably doesn't get the benefit of the doubt very often. But that is likely due to the fact that he commits a lot of yellow card offences.

Post #357834  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:57 pm 

dec wrote:
dec wrote:

The origin of this was Xhaka himself claiming he is treated differently by referees. The refs in Germany must have had the same bias so. Also, I never claimed that referees judge every incident equally. In fact, I actually stated that Xhaka probably doesn't get the benefit of the doubt very often. But that is likely due to the fact that he commits a lot of yellow card offences.

If he has ten red cards over his entire career, he was played 530 matches for Basel, Borussia Monchengladbach, Arsenal and Switzerland’s national team. That equates to a sending off every 53 appearances, 10 more than his record at Arsenal alone.

So maybe Bundesliga, Swiss and international refs don’t have the same bias? Sorry, but I can’t help wondering if some are trying to make a bit more of his disciplinary record than might arguably be justified.

Post #357835  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:39 pm 

10 red cards and 98 yellows is a lot ! :laughing7:

To put it in perspective Mark Noble holds the premier league record for most reds at 5 sendings off and he’s 34 and played his whole life in England. Granit should still catch him up if he stays longer no worries. Basically almost the most I’ll disciplined player off all time spanning several eras.

Post #357836  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:01 pm 

TOP GUN wrote:
To put it in perspective Mark Noble holds the premier league record for most reds at 5 sendings off and he’s 34 and played his whole life in England.

Didn’t Duncan Ferguson, Patrick Vieira and Richard Dunne all get eight? I thought even Lee Cattermole, Vinnie Jones, Roy Keane and Alan Smith got seven?

Post #357837  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:16 pm 

Bernard wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:
To put it in perspective Mark Noble holds the premier league record for most reds at 5 sendings off and he’s 34 and played his whole life in England.

Didn’t Duncan Ferguson, Patrick Vieira and Richard Dunne all get eight? I thought even Lee Cattermole, Vinnie Jones, Roy Keane and Alan Smith got seven?

Sorry should have said from current players

Post #357838  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:29 pm 

I’ve read Xhaka has 4 premier league reds for us. From my memory they are all straight reds, never two yellows.
Swansea at home for a cynical trip. This is the best example of him being treated worse than others.
He then had a red for a two footed tackle v Burnley and hands round the throat v Burnley and then the two footer v City this season.
I suppose the question would be has Xhaka ever really gotten away with a clear two footed tackle and not been sent off? Because there are players every season who get away with two footed tackles. You could argue Rudiger got away with one tonight that he only got booked for.

Post #357839  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:48 pm 

The Xhaka red card discussion is an interesting one. So it appears he has gotten four during his Arsenal career, and I found clips of three of them online.

This season against Manchester City:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBg7qgh ... allInDepth
Not a straight leg, and slight contact. I do not think this kind of tackles in general result in red cards in the Premier League.

Then against Burnley, at home.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t15htJA ... el=HDSport
Let´s just say that I doubt this would be a red card if the other team made a foul like this, especially at their home ground.

And then against Swansea:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olDew6c ... =QueDuFoot
I cannot recall seing a red card being given for this in any competition.

Post #357840  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:01 pm 

Christian wrote:
The Xhaka red card discussion is an interesting one. So it appears he has gotten four during his Arsenal career, and I found clips of three of them online.

This season against Manchester City:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBg7qgh ... allInDepth
Not a straight leg, and slight contact. I do not think this kind of tackles in general result in red cards in the Premier League.

Then against Burnley, at home.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t15htJA ... el=HDSport
Let´s just say that I doubt this would be a red card if the other team made a foul like this, especially at their home ground.

And then against Swansea:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olDew6c ... =QueDuFoot
I cannot recall seing a red card being given for this in any competition.

The problem is he consistently makes two footed tackles off the ground. The refs nearly always consider these straight reds in the premier league for recklessly endangering another player. He does it all the time even when he’s not being sent off

https://youtu.be/NTKdNIk4TJ0

[ 390783 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8943, 8944, 8945, 8946, 8947, 8948, 8949 ... 9770  Next