Fixtures Sunday May 12th - Manchester United - Old Trafford - 4:30 Pm

Kick-Off

Injuries                 Steve Gleiber

Get the Latest Post Go to the Bottom of Page It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 3:15 pm

All times are UTC

Reply to topic

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], warrior and 47 guests

Post #390641  Posted: Sat May 11, 2024 2:02 pm 

TOP GUN wrote:
big thanks to fulham for shipping 4 goals btw. we need a spurs draw and anfield 89 maths

every person i’ve ever met from fulham has been a complete *%^@ and total disappointment

Fulham were lucky to get 0.

Post #390642  Posted: Sat May 11, 2024 2:05 pm 

That seemingly insurmountable goal differential is down to 2. I said a while back that I feared they'll close it within a reasonable amount because of the ease of their games compared to ours. If or when we beat Man Utd its unlikely to be more than 2 goals no matter what form they are in and we are in. We've just not been able to beat them like that when we had a good or great time usually.

Anyway, as long as we win.

Post #390643  Posted: Sat May 11, 2024 2:09 pm 

TOP GUN wrote:
Bored wrote:

I’m not sure what the long term plan is. Maybe as was suggested it’s to get rid of ‘legacy’ fans. However the recent provision by the club to not only sell but particularly transfer a ticket to a friend has been very useful to me this season as it means I’ve not wasted a single ticket. The 10% charge is annoying but not extortionate.

Ticket exchange is useful and I have had to unfortunately use it a bit more this season. I just wonder what happens when the circumstances change. In wengers last couple of seasons apathy had set in and people didn’t want to go anymore so you wouldn’t have been able to transfer your ticket as easily.

I think if the circumstances change and maybe we had a new manager who wasn’t competing at the top of the table came in the current new restrictions would put me at genuine risk of losing my season ticket if demand dropped. I have to travel for work and occasionally have to miss midweek games. Time to offer Arteta a 20 year contract I think.

I haven't used the Ticket Exchange at all this season. I have in the past and on occasions a few seasons ago, tickets just didn't sell so you have to take the hit. I really can't see how that can count against you for the ST calculation.

On the other hand, I've made frequent use of the Ticket Transfer to friends and family. In particular, evening games with extended added time and rail strikes have made life very awkward. Once everyone's joined as members and added to my network, I find it really easy and user-friendly. It's also free.

[ 390643 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9763, 9764, 9765, 9766, 9767