Fixtures Saturday May 4th - Bournemouth - Emirates Stadium - 12:30 Pm

Kick-Off

Injuries                 Steve Gleiber

Get the Latest Post Go to the Bottom of Page It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:16 pm

All times are UTC

Reply to topic

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Post #390361  Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:03 pm 

I first liked Rangers only because I became friends with a Scotsman who was a 'Gers fan. Later, after knowing their history, I got a soft spot for Celtic.

Don't know if its true, but I always heard Rangers and Arsenal, Celtic and Liverpool. I recall stories of the old firm derby and it sounded absolutely insane. I'm hearing this in LA where there are literally hundreds of street gangs and drive byes and violence was in the news pretty much every night on the evening news. He said the fans fought at a certain spot before the game, during the game and met up after the game. If you had something sharp you didn't stab you slashed to leave a scar, preferably on the face so if you were walking around Glasglow you might see your work. Insane.

Post #390362  Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:05 pm 

Rich wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:
Yeah. Can’t see myself getting this one

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/27616571 ... it-leaked/

I don't mind the black kits, something slightly intimidating about an all black kit.

The home kit from what I've seen won't be liked. Blue trim and Blue adidas 3 stripes on the sleeves (90/91 kit vibes) but it is the abundance of white down both sides and almost starting to get close to the amount of red that people won't like

yes that was my thought when I saw it. Too much blue and too much white. Bit too untraditional for me

it will still sell bucketloads

[ 390362 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9756, 9757, 9758, 9759, 9760