Fixtures Saturday July 27 - Manchester United - Sofi Stadium - Friendly Match

Kick-Off

Injuries                 Steve Gleiber

Get the Latest Post Go to the Bottom of Page It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 4:00 am

All times are UTC

Reply to topic

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], warrior and 25 guests

Post #391121  Posted: Thu May 23, 2024 1:19 am 

Andy Green wrote:
old man of hoy wrote:
4th July is likely to be my last General Election vote as we are planning to move to Canada. Of all the votes none have ever felt as good as the first I cast for Labour back in 1970. We lost that one, but that team had some giants in it, the like of which Labour has rarely seen since. Over half a century on I am very dispirited by the lack of quality or inspiration before us from all parties. Clive Efford, my local MP, is that scarce thing - a Labour representative from a working-class background who has actually done a real job before politics. My cross will go against his name.

Wish you well OMOH in your transatlantic venture……you are one of the posters I take the time to read….you,DHD,TG and others (Mee and Bernard bless their hearts)have a perspective about our beloved team that comes with supporting them for decades …
Curious about where in Canada your next adventure awaits…Mrs Andy is keen for us to do the Trans Canadian rail trip Vancouver to Toronto so that’s on my bucket list …….i hope you keep posting…Bon Chance Old Man.

Echo this OMOH, I hope they have the internet in Canada. :laughing7:

Post #391122  Posted: Thu May 23, 2024 1:24 am 

In other news, Newcastle played a friendly against the Spuds in Melbourne overnight. To highlight their rampant obsession with just ruining our day (and rather low IQs) I saw this on the back of a Totts shirt.

Ha
Arsenal

:1laughter:

[ 391122 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9775, 9776, 9777, 9778, 9779