Fixtures March 31st - Manchester City - Etihad Stadium - 3:30 Pm

Kick-Off

Injuries                 Steve Gleiber

Get the Latest Post Go to the Bottom of Page It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:20 am

All times are UTC

Reply to topic

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Post #1  Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:55 pm 

No Swearing, or abusing others opinions (no matter how much you feel a comment may deserve it).

No messages in CAPITAL LETTERS, as they are perceived to be shouting over the internet.

No advertising. This forum is for supporters thoughts and views, adverts without my permission will be removed immediately.

If you DO NOT support Arsenal Football Club, I would greatly appreciate only constructive comments left. I will not remove your
comments unless I feel they are in either bad taste or hooliganish.

Hooliganish postings will in most cases be removed almost immediately.

PLEASE remember that your views will be on PUBLIC DISPLAY, and that Arsenal Football Club PLC are aware of this site and
have kindly let me continue in my efforts. Any negative loutish behaviour will only result in a ban of both my site and similar ones
that are simply here to benefit GOONERS worldwide.

Photographs of individuals are not to be posted unless it is by the individual himself.
The doctoring of photographs or posting of images for the purposes of humiliation will not be tolerated.
Revealing (or attempting to humiliate others by posting) personal details of other forum users, for example, name, address, occupation etc. are a no-no.
Anything that could be considered an attempt to abuse the persons right to anonymity will not be tolerated.

I thank you for your co-operation in advance.

[ 1 post ]