Fixtures Tuesday April 23rd - Chelsea - Emirates Stadium - 8:00 Pm

Kick-Off

Injuries                 Steve Gleiber

Get the Latest Post Go to the Bottom of Page It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:07 am

All times are UTC

Reply to topic

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Googlebot and 93 guests

Post #549081  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:06 am 

He said the guy killed 16 Czechoslovakians, and he was an interior decorator.

Post #549082  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:14 am 

TOP GUN wrote:

His house looked like *%^@

Post #549083  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:16 am 

Hazuki wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:

His house looked like *%^@

Bye Paulie. Unforgettable character

Post #549084  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:19 am 

TOP GUN wrote:
You are just watching sky news just shaking your head. Never in history have you seen such a bunch of lying thieving criminals hurt the country like this. Simply staggering.

Well here we go .... :53big-emoticons: :53big-emoticons: you got one right Big Boy ... well done one of the biggest Bullsh*t channels on the planet neck and neck with the BBC and CNN .

To Dec , Niall Johnny Boy and any of those gay boy effeminate Irish cheering on their brave warriors v the All Blacks . You deserved the win [ sort of ] the All Blacks were sheight . We played 14 v 15 most of the game 13 v 15 at one stage .
I've never seen a man sent off for a head clash ... the All Black is lying on the deck blood pouring from his skull in a collision and he gets SENT OFF .
Lesson learnt never have a South African referee involved with the All Blacks . historical reasons they hate us .

Post #549085  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:41 am 

Gunfire wrote:
Bernard wrote:
Best wishes to DHD, Gunfire and bored.

Thanks Bernard.

Yes thanks Bern.

How are you Gunfire?

And you Bored? Are you flying home today?

Post #549086  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:56 am 

What a life. Enjoying the view from my hotel balcony in Lanzarote and watching the highlights and interviews from yesterday.

Happy days.

Attachments:

Post #549087  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:52 am 

Here's to a quick recovery to DHD and Bored.

Post #549088  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:54 am 

long time gooner wrote:
What a life. Enjoying the view from my hotel balcony in Lanzarote and watching the highlights and interviews from yesterday.

Happy days.

Had no idea where Lanzarote was. Had to look it up. Seems nice though. Barcelona was fantasic when I visited.

Post #549089  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:05 am 

AmericanGooner wrote:
long time gooner wrote:

Happy days.

Had no idea where Lanzarote was. Had to look it up. Seems nice though. Barcelona was fantasic when I visited.

Barcelona was very special last time that we were there. City/beach/Nou Camp etc.

I’d started to forget what a foreign holiday was thanks to covid. This break has been postponed twice before. Gives me a chance to hack around with my Pidgin Spanish.

Post #549090  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:11 am 

I think i've been lucky as my Covid symptoms are negligible. Had I not tested I would have thought I'd got a gentle summer cold.

Jonathan Pie's take on Boris.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKrLBPmRsrM

Post #549091  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:12 am 

kiwipete wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:
You are just watching sky news just shaking your head. Never in history have you seen such a bunch of lying thieving criminals hurt the country like this. Simply staggering.

Well here we go .... :53big-emoticons: :53big-emoticons: you got one right Big Boy ... well done one of the biggest Bullsh*t channels on the planet neck and neck with the BBC and CNN .

Not sure where you are going with that one. Don’t like Murdoch but if you point a camera at a tosser and the person behaves like a tosser I’m not sure how it’s the news teams fault.

Btw your mate Putin seems to be ignoring your predictions and maiming, killing and raping across the Ukraine as well as flattening entire cities. Obviously I’m assuming this is the west miss reporting obviously as you said he has a special bond with the ukranians !

Post #549092  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:17 am 

long time gooner wrote:

Happy days.

Now your talking. Need some of that in my life.

Haven’t been to the canaries in a while. I used to love it great place

Last time I was there I bought a copy of the sun took a walk down the beach and flipped to the back page to find all of it dedicated to Wenger selling Petit and overmars to Barcelona completely out of the blue. The mrs had to really work to get me out of my hump for the rest of the day. Enter messers Pires, Lauren and Henry and the rest is history

Post #549093  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:21 am 

long time gooner wrote:

Happy days.

Looks great ltg.

We go to Lanza about twice a year, for the last 12 years (barring Covid of course). Love it.

Looks like you’re in PdC there, am I right? We always go to Playa Blanca in the south; tbh we’ve been put off PdC by people who’ve said it’s like Blackpool, only worse! (As if)

What do you think of the place?

Post #549094  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:37 am 

john1 wrote:
long time gooner wrote:

Happy days.

Looks great ltg.

We go to Lanza about twice a year, for the last 12 years (barring Covid of course). Love it.

Looks like you’re in PdC there, am I right? We always go to Playa Blanca in the south; tbh we’ve been put off PdC by people who’ve said it’s like Blackpool, only worse! (As if)

Good spot indeed.

We are away from the ‘strip’ in the old port area. https://www.laislayelmar.com/ Very nice indeed.

Actually the main resort is looking much better than our previous trip. They have spent a lot of money on the whole promenade area and it is surprisingly pleasant.

Playa Blanca is being over developed out towards the marina. Starting to decline I feel.

The island is still quite stunning. I loved cycling out to Los Hervideros last time here.

Post #549095  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:45 am 

long time gooner wrote:
john1 wrote:

Looks great ltg.

Good spot indeed.

We are away from the ‘strip’ in the old port area. https://www.laislayelmar.com/ Very nice indeed.

Actually the main resort is looking much better than our previous trip. They have spent a lot of money on the whole promenade area and it is surprisingly pleasant.

Playa Blanca is being over developed out towards the marina. Starting to decline I feel.

The island is still quite stunning. I loved cycling out to Los Hervideros last time here.

Thanks for that. Yes, bit concerned about the massive new hotel in PB. It’ll be the biggest in the Canaries apparently. That and the new harbor bringing in big cruise ships will alter the character of the place.

We’re over in December; will take another trip to old town PdC to have a look.

Enjoy the rest of your hols. :58big-emoticons:

Post #549096  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:49 am 

Bored wrote:
I think i've been lucky as my Covid symptoms are negligible. Had I not tested I would have thought I'd got a gentle summer cold.

Jonathan Pie's take on Boris.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKrLBPmRsrM

That's brilliant. Poor old Tim has to endure quite a monologue there.

Post #549097  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:51 am 

TOP GUN wrote:
kiwipete wrote:

Not sure where you are going with that one. Don’t like Murdoch but if you point a camera at a tosser and the person behaves like a tosser I’m not sure how it’s the news teams fault.

Btw your mate Putin seems to be ignoring your predictions and maiming, killing and raping across the Ukraine as well as flattening entire cities. Obviously I’m assuming this is the west miss reporting obviously as you said he has a special bond with the ukranians !

Maiming killing raping ...... :laughing7: :laughing7: wonderful so you dismiss Sky News yet believe all the crap they put out .
One of these fine sunny days you might stumble on an alternative News Source .

Post #549098  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:09 pm 

kiwipete wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:

Maiming killing raping ...... :laughing7: :laughing7: wonderful so you dismiss Sky News yet believe all the crap they put out .

So it’s all lies.

It just isnt happening then? The news sources are misrepresenting all the carnage.

Post #549099  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:25 pm 

TOP GUN wrote:
kiwipete wrote:

So it’s all lies.

It just isnt happening then? The news sources are misrepresenting all the carnage.

With that remark I'd like to say you've woken up ... but you haven't . Top Gun you seem like a reasonable guy , I like your style at times you tell it how it is
..... but as far as world politics / affairs go ... you haven't got a f***^^$ clue simple as that .
Who is your idol Liz Truss ? :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Post #549100  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:41 pm 

who is going to win the Wimbledon ? ....Womens I'd like the Kazak sheila to beat the Tunisian but I'm not fussed if Djouba wins '

Mens ... I'd prefer Djokovic ; previously I didn't like the guy but listening to a few interviews he is...... calm lucid succinct sharp ... reminds me of myself .

One question about best players he went back to Sampras Rafter Edberg ...... of course Old Man and I ; the Cool Hand Lukes of the Tennis World would have rumbled back to Tilden, Savitt , Hoad and Olmedo

Post #549101  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:11 pm 

AmericanGooner wrote:
Here's to a quick recovery to DHD and Bored.

Has Gunfire upset you then?

Post #549102  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:22 pm 

kiwipete wrote:
who is going to win the Wimbledon ? ....Womens I'd like the Kazak sheila to beat the Tunisian but I'm not fussed if Djouba wins '

Mens ... I'd prefer Djokovic ; previously I didn't like the guy but listening to a few interviews he is...... calm lucid succinct sharp ... reminds me of myself .

One question about best players he went back to Sampras Rafter Edberg ...... of course Old Man and I ; the Cool Hand Lukes of the Tennis World would have rumbled back to Tilden, Savitt , Hoad and Olmedo

Before I read your post I had no idea who was in either final. Djokovic is obviously in the men’s one against someone. No idea who the Kasak Sheila and Tunisian are. But one of them must be called Djouba.

I care who wins even less. I haven’t seen a single second of any Wimbledon game this year, from the start of it to now.

The biggest interest I had in it was when John McEnroe used to play. Didn’t mind Jimmy Connors either, and before that Rod Laver.

Post #549103  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:54 pm 

Post #549104  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:44 pm 

kiwipete wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:
So it’s all lies.

With that remark I'd like to say you've woken up ... but you haven't . Top Gun you seem like a reasonable guy , I like your style at times you tell it how it is
..... but as far as world politics / affairs go ... you haven't got a f***^^$ clue simple as that .

This is not meant to be contentious. It is a genuine question.

Are you saying that Russia aren’t destroying a country and its people?

Post #549105  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:58 pm 

long time gooner wrote:

Post #549106  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:59 pm 

Backtrack coming up! Crack a beer and put some Doritos in a little bowl

Post #549107  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:05 pm 

kiwipete wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:

Laughing faces? Are you for real? I work with a number of Ukrainians and also Russians with family in Ukraine. Trust me, the maiming, killing and raping is all very real. You are an utterly clueless Neanderthal. Honestly, you should be banned for the laughing emojis alone.

Post #549108  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:23 pm 

I don't buy this at all. I think it should be who Mike Dean hated most of all.

Post #549109  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:09 pm 

TOP GUN wrote:
Zed wrote:
Confirmed player shirt numbers for next season here. As to Miguel Azeez, he could possibly go out on loan to Spanish club Girona after his loan spell at Pompey is up.

https://www.90min.com/posts/arsenal-squ ... source=RSS

It’s not a logical or accurate article.

Where’s saliba ? Charlie Patino has been wearing 35 in pre season training. With bellerin about to leave you would assume saliba gets 2 and Ramsdale could get 1

A rumored no 2 for Saliba. He's not back yet. And Hector wants to leave this summer, so still with no 2 shirt so far. Whether he will still get a stay at Real Betis is yet to be seen. Atletico seems interested apparently. Don't know why Patino was left out. Ramsdale should have no 1 shirt.

The No.12, No.24, No.28, No.29 and No.31 are among the other shirts currently available.

Post #549110  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:19 pm 

Slightly disappointed to see Sterling join Chelsea. Always a player that I admired and for some reason I always felt he might end up with us.

That said that’s a big transfer and we need midfielders

Post #549111  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:34 pm 

Almost forgot. RIP Tony Sirico. Passed away 8 July at 79. Another gumba bites the dust.

Post #549112  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:35 pm 

Attachment:

Post #549113  Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:54 pm 

TOP GUN wrote:
kiwipete wrote:

You're wasting your time, Top Gun. Kiwi is one of those who would rather listen to what some dude on facebook or RT says about a speech than actually listen to the speech live.

Post #549114  Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:42 am 

Terry Henry wrote:
kiwipete wrote:

Laughing faces? Are you for real? I work with a number of Ukrainians and also Russians with family in Ukraine. Trust me, the maiming, killing and raping is all very real. You are an utterly clueless Neanderthal. Honestly, you should be banned for the laughing emojis alone.

Settle down Thierry ... the laughing emojis aren't aimed at people suffering rape murders etc etc they were meant for Top Gun strange views ; on the one hand he says Sky talks a load of sheight then believes everything they pump out .

You want to lead a charge to have me banned go right ahead .

Post #549115  Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:48 am 

Decaf wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:

You're wasting your time, Top Gun. Kiwi is one of those who would rather listen to what some dude on facebook or RT says about a speech than actually listen to the speech live.

:laughing7: hate to disappoint young Decaf but Facebook Twitter don't figure in my life at all .
This obviously raises a few hackles given your Joe McCarthy type leanings ........ but there are some who have a different view to yourself

Post #549116  Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:10 am 

long time gooner wrote:
kiwipete wrote:

Gidday Long Time ....... It isn't Russia's intention to destroy the country they identify them as fellow Slavs . In the East of Ukraine roughly from Kharkov to Odessa live 9 million Russian speakers they identify themselves as Russians . Since 2014 the Ukranians have been shelling these Russians killing 15000 .
they banned the use of the Russian language , Russian music etc
So what choice did Putin have ...? Stand by and allow this .

If the West is so concerned about the welfare of Ukranians why don't they broker a peace deal instead of continuing to ship weapons ..????

A lot of the damage highlighted on the Newsreels is being done by departing Ukranian troops .

Post #549117  Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:31 am 

Bernard wrote:
kiwipete wrote:

Before I read your post I had no idea who was in either final. Djokovic is obviously in the men’s one against someone. No idea who the Kasak Sheila and Tunisian are. But one of them must be called Djouba.

I care who wins even less. I haven’t seen a single second of any Wimbledon game this year, from the start of it to now.

The biggest interest I had in it was when John McEnroe used to play. Didn’t mind Jimmy Connors either, and before that Rod Laver.

Greetings Bernard
I'd have to say I was in pretty much the same boat didn't have a clue on players apart from Djokovic and Nadal .

However the other day after checking a few important issues Ukraine , how a single Mother of three from Bolton is coping with her food heating bills
what's happening in Sri Lanka , what flavour ice cream Joe Biden is eating ......I logged on to Sky Sports .

Decided to watch all the quarter finals mens and womens in an abbreviated format . Found I quite enjoyed it .

Quite enjoyed the little Tunisian Djouba's style of play but the Kazakh girl Rybkina [ ?] had a much lower ranking so was keen on the underdog .

The Aussie guy Kygrios facing Djokovic has a bit of a bad boy reputation but I'm not sure whether that is deserved or media induced .

Post #549118  Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:27 am 

Seen some links to Kante to us, 1 year left on his deal. I’d say no to that. He’s become quite injury prone, is 31 and is on enormous wages. We could do with a few more proven winners but Kante isn’t a vocal leader/organiser he quietly goes about his job very well when at his peak but I think he’s past that now

Post #549119  Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:12 am 

kiwipete wrote:
long time gooner wrote:

Gidday Long Time ....... It isn't Russia's intention to destroy the country they identify them as fellow Slavs . In the East of Ukraine roughly from Kharkov to Odessa live 9 million Russian speakers they identify themselves as Russians . Since 2014 the Ukranians have been shelling these Russians killing 15000 .

If the West is so concerned about the welfare of Ukranians why don't they broker a peace deal instead of continuing to ship weapons ..????

A lot of the damage highlighted on the Newsreels is being done by departing Ukranian troops .

Wow. Just nuts

Post #549120  Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:12 am 

kiwipete wrote:
long time gooner wrote:

Thanks for taking the time to explain that.

Other than the bit about self inflicted damage it is indeed hugely different to any view that I have seen expressed elsewhere.

[ 571782 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 13725, 13726, 13727, 13728, 13729, 13730, 13731 ... 14295  Next