Fixtures March 31st - Manchester City - Etihad Stadium - 3:30 Pm

Kick-Off

Injuries                 Steve Gleiber

Get the Latest Post Go to the Bottom of Page It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:04 am

All times are UTC

Reply to topic

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Lincoln gooner, warrior and 58 guests

Post #527001  Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:27 pm 

Niall wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:
What I would say is that I think your first point affects the 2nd.

Gabriel has made some bad mistakes recently but we are asking our centre backs to get on the ball far too much. There is no inter passing from our midfielders and the ball just seems to come back at them. I can’t imagine the conversations they have with our midfielders who just can’t hang on to it.

Yeah, I wasn't meaning to just single out Gabriel on passing - more that his performances haven't been great recently and I'm unconvinced. The passing point really relates to the entire team with the exception of Xhaka.

I think if the defenders and central midfielders were given more freedom and licence to play longer balls in the channels I think it would help minimise the mistakes. This is wholly reliant on forwards also making the runs or being told they can/should make the runs

Post #527002  Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:30 pm 

AmericanGooner wrote:
First, I'll believe it after its done and dusted. Second, my fear is we have made more out of him than he is, out of desperation. I've seen the clips. Looks a talent. What I'm not sure is if the desperation to sign him by fans is what percentage his talent and what percentage looking for hope from any where they can find it.

He may very well be as good as advertised, but if he plays first team football fans are going set the bar high. That's my fear. It's too high and some fans turn on him if he isn't Henry reincarnated.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/arsenal-ba ... 4ps74imie9

Arsenal striker Balogun close to signing new contract

The thing is, it sort of doesn't matter how good he is. We know he's good enough that plenty of clubs were interested in him and Brentford even bid £5m for him. Out of contract he's worth £0 to us. With a 4 year contract his value automatically increases. We can give him Nketiah's minutes, or we can send him in loan with a view to integrating (or selling) in a year's time once we all have more of an idea how good he is.

Post #527003  Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:00 pm 

Bernard wrote:
Zed wrote:
Prince Philip has passed away age 99.

Two months and a day (his birthday was 10th June) from getting his telegram from his wife. In actual fact, speaking from my uncle’s experience it’s a card that the Queen sends these days.

Indeed Bernard. I remember you posted your uncle receiving a card.

Post #527004  Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:16 pm 

Hazuki wrote:
Rich wrote:
Who were those people?

Nobody. The Usmanov in stuff is honestly just sycophantic nonsense, based completely on uncritically swallowing the PR from an extremely shady character that any football fan should want nowhere near their club. That does not mean you have to like Kroenke as an owner, it's possible to dislike both.

Abramovich was also considered shady as well back in 2003. Seems to be a solid investment in a rival club.

Post #527005  Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:35 pm 

https://gunnerstown.com/arsenal/2021/04 ... heres-why/

Lots of differing opinions on last nights game and Arsenal in general. Thought I'd share this blog, not necessarily because I agree with it all but simply for interest at the points it raises

Post #527006  Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:24 pm 

Rich wrote:
Zed wrote:
Kroenke will benefit from the new CL format starting from 2024. Think he doesn't invest much now, well he won't have to anyway later.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.justar ... 278001/amp

But we’re about to screw up those chances of back door entry as well though.
2 of the extra 4 spots are a wildcard entry based on uefa coefficients, it’s a way of getting the best teams back in the CL even if they just miss out. Coefficient is calculated by your last 5 European seasons with points awarded for how far you get. We’re currently ranked 12th with about 92 points. Approx 18 points per season. If we don’t make europe at all one year we get zero for that year so pretty much automagically knock 18 or so points off our total which pushes us down near 19th, so actually very unlikely to be one of the two wildcard teams picked as the highest ranking teams to not already qualify!
Chelsea are currently ranked behind us despite a far better recent European record because they had a season out of europe 5 years ago which scored them zero points. They’ll rocket past us next season. Liverpool as well are only ranked 9th despite being champions league winners and runners up in the past few years simply because they have a blank year against their name 5 years ago.
So as soon as you have a blank year it basically takes you winning big European trophies to keep you in touch with these top positions, or you have to wait for 5 years to get that blank year off your coefficient....and that’s assuming you’re not adding another blank year on your 5 year list in the meantime.
Basically if we don’t get europe we’re more screwed than anyone thinks for this new back door entry to the CL

Rich it seems we could just be going round in circles. Reaching that top tier of 10 clubs wont be easy, with or without investment.

Post #527007  Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:32 pm 

Rich wrote:
AmericanGooner wrote:
First, I'll believe it after its done and dusted. Second, my fear is we have made more out of him than he is, out of desperation. I've seen the clips. Looks a talent. What I'm not sure is if the desperation to sign him by fans is what percentage his talent and what percentage looking for hope from any where they can find it.

He may very well be as good as advertised, but if he plays first team football fans are going set the bar high. That's my fear. It's too high and some fans turn on him if he isn't Henry reincarnated.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/arsenal-ba ... 4ps74imie9

Arsenal striker Balogun close to signing new contract

The thing is, it sort of doesn't matter how good he is. We know he's good enough that plenty of clubs were interested in him and Brentford even bid £5m for him. Out of contract he's worth £0 to us. With a 4 year contract his value automatically increases. We can give him Nketiah's minutes, or we can send him in loan with a view to integrating (or selling) in a year's time once we all have more of an idea how good he is.

Hello Rich

I totally agree obviously that we need to sign him. I hope it seems as inevitable as the article suggests. I do however think it does matter how good he actually is both for him and the club. My main worry, as I said before is that fans turn on him if he gets playing time and he doesn't live up to expectations.

That said, I'd rather find that out than him leaving right now.

Post #527008  Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:20 pm 

Hoping for a win against the Blades but frankly, I'm not sure we'll do well. I recall a game we lost their 1-0 several years ago when Warnock was the manager.

Post #527009  Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:36 pm 

Zed wrote:
Hazuki wrote:
Nobody. The Usmanov in stuff is honestly just sycophantic nonsense, based completely on uncritically swallowing the PR from an extremely shady character that any football fan should want nowhere near their club. That does not mean you have to like Kroenke as an owner, it's possible to dislike both.

Abramovich was also considered shady as well back in 2003. Seems to be a solid investment in a rival club.

He still is. Bought Chelsea to wash his public image, I'd rather pin my hopes on a manager who can build the team properly (whether that's Arteta or someone else) than on any supposed billionaire savior.

Post #527010  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:06 am 

Few reports that Balogun has signed a new contract.

Post #527011  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 am 

Gaz from Oz wrote:
Few reports that Balogun has signed a new contract.

Hope it is true

Post #527012  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:58 am 

Hazuki wrote:
Zed wrote:

He still is. Bought Chelsea to wash his public image, I'd rather pin my hopes on a manager who can build the team properly (whether that's Arteta or someone else) than on any supposed billionaire savior.

Any football fan should not want Kroenke anywhere near their club!.

Abramovich is undoubtedly a dodgy character but at least he actually demands success and acts when the club is not achieving that, often ruthlessly, ask any Chavski fan would they swap owners? lol.

Did anyone listen to the most recent Arseblog arsecast with Philippe Auclair?, very worrying stuff, basically saying we are on the precipice of falling down the financial table so that we become another Newcastle/Everton level club, you could even argue we are there already, and the owner had to step up now that FFP is dead, does anyone really think the wiggy prick will do anything?.

Yes we need to thank these people for keeping Usmanov away so that we have these great 'custodians' (KSE) as the helm, FML as the millennials would say!.

:20hospitals:

Post #527013  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:36 am 

I always find it odd when City are praised for the efficiency of the transfer and contract business without adding the context of limitless money.
It’s a lot easier to do your transfer business early and without fuss if the odd £5m here of there doesn’t matter.
Similarly with de bruyne’s new contract, they’re paying him £400k a week. Easy to make those negotiations as smooth as anything if you can just pay every player what they ask for

Post #527014  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:10 pm 

Wilts-Gooner wrote:

Abramovich is undoubtedly a dodgy character but at least he actually demands success and acts when the club is not achieving that, often ruthlessly, ask any Chavski fan would they swap owners? lol.

Did anyone listen to the most recent Arseblog arsecast with Philippe Auclair?, very worrying stuff, basically saying we are on the precipice of falling down the financial table so that we become another Newcastle/Everton level club, you could even argue we are there already, and the owner had to step up now that FFP is dead, does anyone really think the wiggy prick will do anything?.

Yes we need to thank these people for keeping Usmanov away so that we have these great 'custodians' (KSE) as the helm, FML as the millennials would say!.

I recall how Chelsea were chided repeatedly for being bought by an oligarch. 17 years or so later, no one thinks about that. You don't even think about Roman when you think about Chelsea.

My question (to anyone) is over time, do you think the same would have happened had Usmanov taking over?
We don't know what would have happened had he taken over, but its not out of the realm of possibility to suggest that at least on the pitch, the squad would have been much better because Usmanov would have spent to prove he was worthy. Furthermore, he had the money to do it. He would have tried to whitewash his past with putting a good side on the pitch to some extent.

I'm not saying it would have worked. I'm saying its likely/probable whatever synonym one wishes to use that we wouldn't be mid table right now. Again, no guarantees. But its hard to see how we'd be worse off or no better looking at the table as it is now.

Kroenke is a bad guy but not as bad as Usmanov is what it really comes down to. But both are bad men ethically/morally if not legally. Kroenke screwed over his own city, supported Trump, and is being sued in court. Not the level that oligarchs are usually accused of but he's no saint.

Post #527015  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:12 pm 

2 classic Arsenal stats.
Arsenal have the lowest percentage of shots from outside the box that hit the target at 24%
Arsenal have scored the fewest goals from corners in the league with just 2

Post #527016  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:38 pm 

Our stats are consistent with a club where we are in the table. Not surprised at any negative stats.

Post #527017  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:10 pm 

A lot of Man Utd fans want OGS out but its going to be hard for their board to justify it if he ends up runner up and wins the Europa Cup.

Post #527018  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:32 pm 

AmericanGooner wrote:
I recall how Chelsea were chided repeatedly for being bought by an oligarch. 17 years or so later, no one thinks about that. You don't even think about Roman when you think about Chelsea.

You might not. I certainly do.

Dein’s comment about the tanks and firing £50 notes at Arsenal is still fresh in my memory.

Post #527019  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:56 pm 

And we’ve just dropped into the bottom half of the table. Hey ho.

Post #527020  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:08 pm 

lol...well, at least they aren't Leeds.

I hate Chelsea with a passion but truth is I think the brouhaha over his being owner is pretty much gone. Time erases a lot of that. The same would have happened with Usmanov.

Post #527021  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:34 pm 

The way some people talk you’d think Usmanov was Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot reincarnated. We actually have a multi billionaire owner, who is that many times over. The Kroenke family (Stan and his wife) actually have more money than Abramovich. Stan on his own makes up a very significant proportion of that. He is wealthier than the owners of some clubs perceived as ‘financially doped’. Let’s not get moralistic about Chelsea being owned by a multi billionaire. So are we. The biggest difference is Abramovich spends a proportion of his wealth on trying to make Chelsea successful. Stan spends a heavier proportion of his on the LA Rams and ranches. He authorises Arsenal’s spending from the club’s own resources. He doesn’t put money into it from his own multi billions. Some fans here may welcome that. But look at the club’s direction since he took over. Downwards.

If Chelsea fans had the choice of the dodgy character Abramovich never taking them over, with the highly probable consequence of that being not winning many of (perhaps all) the trophies they have under him including a Champions League, a Europa League, and various (if not numerous) domestic honours including Premier Leagues, FA Cups and League Cups, I bet the vast majority, possibly all of them, would take Abramovich. I think our friend from across the Atlantic made a decent point. In the mainstream media I no longer see much evidence that Chelsea’s success is really put down to Abramovich now. It used to be, but I’m not convinced that still applies. It has become the norm, and I’m concerned our decline to a mid table club under Kroenke will also be eventually accepted as the norm.

As I said yesterday, we don’t know if Usmanov would have been a good owner. But we do know Kroenke isn’t, unless you get some sort of morbid pleasure from seeing Arsenal decline which is a characteristic I’d more commonly associate with rival fans, including that of Tottenham. Speaking personally, that makes me regret Fiszman selling the club to Kroenke. It implies to me that on his deathbed excluding Dein from the future of Arsenal, who at the time was linked to Usmanov, was more important to Fiszman than the future wellbeing of the club. Fiszman was arguably more driven by his hatred of Dein than his support of Arsenal.

If Usmanov had taken over and spent money to bring Arsenal trophies, would my pleasure from us winning them have been compromised or lessened by us being financially doped? I will give exactly the same answer that every Chelsea fan I have heard talk about their success under Abramovich gives. Not at all, no way, not even close - or whatever other phrases there are meaning similar. Just like multi billionaire Stan’s ownership of Arsenal didn’t spoil my enjoyment of FA Cup wins under him.

Post #527022  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:53 pm 

Wilts-Gooner wrote:
Hazuki wrote:

He still won't.

Attachments:

Post #527023  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:18 pm 

The moral indignation on here when Abramovich took over at Chelsea, people saying we didn’t want his type etc.

now we have an absentee owner with a stooge of a managing director reporting into his delinquent son who has multiple responsibilities not just Arsenal.

https://www.arsenal.com/the-club/corpor ... enal-board

Throw in a technical director with no experience in Europe or of running the football side of a European club of this side And a young novice manager.

Do you seriously think all of this lot are good custodians of such a sporting institution as we are ?

Is it really any wonder why we are in the total *%^@? I seriously think it’s actually in Kroenkes interest to keep sacking the manager because it seems to deflect criticism away from his ownership. Since we fired Wenger everyone stopped questioning him

Post #527024  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:27 pm 

I have a portfolio of shares that sometimes increase or decrease in value, I pay little attention to them apart from check their prices every once in a while to make sure they are increasing. Now and then I’ll sell some if I need cash and want to buy something. That’s also how Kroenke thinks of Arsenal, it’s an asset and investment. The footballing side of the business is a frustrating irritation to his actual interest the value of his share price. It ends there, if you have any doubts about his motivation think again and apart from Mike Ashley I can’t think of a worse owner in the league

Post #527025  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:39 pm 

An updated list, 2021, of richest PL owners.

https://sports24.com.ng/top-10-richest- ... er-league/

Post #527026  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:48 pm 

Zed wrote:

Kroenke spent just over a billion buying the club and now arsenal are worth 2 billion. For all the profit and all the cash he has it really wouldn’t hurt if he signed a player every once in a while. He could easily fund the rebuild we so desperately need.

Post #527027  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:03 pm 

TOP GUN wrote:
The moral indignation on here when Abramovich took over at Chelsea, people saying we didn’t want his type etc.

now we have an absentee owner with a stooge of a managing director reporting into his delinquent son who has multiple responsibilities not just Arsenal.

Throw in a technical director with no experience in Europe or of running the football side of a European club of this side And a young novice manager.

Do you seriously think all of this lot are good custodians of such a sporting institution as we are ?

Is it really any wonder why we are in the total *%^@? I seriously think it’s actually in Kroenkes interest to keep sacking the manager because it seems to deflect criticism away from his ownership. Since we fired Wenger everyone stopped questioning him

I'm counting down the days 'til that Nigerian billionaire fella takes us over :laughing7:

Post #527028  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:25 pm 

Anything chelsea achieve is, for me, always on the back of the money Roman put in. They were about to go to the wall, administration, selling all their best players, ‘another Leeds’. Right now they are incredibly well managed and don’t need the financial doping from Roman because they’ve built the brand, have huge sponsorship deals and work the transfer market better than arguably any team in the world - particularly the loan market. The example I always use is Zouma, they bought him for £15m, loaned him to Stoke for a £7.5m loan fee and then did exactly the same on loan to Everton, made sure his contract was kept up to date and now he’s back playing for them having already paid off his transfer fee from 2 absurd loans.

Post #527029  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:40 pm 

socrates wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:

I'm counting down the days 'til that Nigerian billionaire fella takes us over :laughing7:

Haha :laughing7:

he’s got an interesting negotiating tactic that fella, tell the world and it’s mother he wants to buy the club THEN negotiate the price :laughing7:

Post #527030  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:22 pm 

TOP GUN wrote:
socrates wrote:

Haha :laughing7:

he’s got an interesting negotiating tactic that fella, tell the world and it’s mother he wants to buy the club THEN negotiate the price :laughing7:

You’re right Top Gun. There’s little difference in the chances of the Nigerian billionaire taking over and Arteta putting me in Arsenal’s starting team tomorrow. Neither will happen.

Post #527031  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:34 pm 

Rich wrote:
Anything chelsea achieve is, for me, always on the back of the money Roman put in. They were about to go to the wall, administration, selling all their best players, ‘another Leeds’.

Apart from here, it’s not really mentioned that much. Abramovich took over Chelsea in 1993 as his first season there was our unbeaten league campaign. That’s 28 years ago. Nearly thirty years is a hell of a long time.

I’m wholly unimpressed when people use the excuse for our decline as not having enough money to rebuild the squad. Check Zed’s link. Abramovich has a bit more personal wealth than Kroenke, but there’s not a huge difference. Also, if Stan asked his ‘old woman’ for a few bob, maybe she give it to him as she’s stinking rich (also a multi billionaire) and together they have appreciably more than Abramovich. The reason Arsenal can’t rebuild to the extent some want isn’t so much a lack of money. It’s more to do with Stan refusing to put a penny (or cent) into the club.

Post #527032  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:56 pm 

No Aubameyang or smith-rowe for tomorrow

Post #527033  Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:26 pm 

Wilts-Gooner wrote:

Don't know of a single Arsenal fan who enjoys the club being owned by Kroenke, so not sure who you're arguing against.

Post #527034  Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:15 am 

TOP GUN wrote:
Zed wrote:

Kroenke spent just over a billion buying the club and now arsenal are worth 2 billion. For all the profit and all the cash he has it really wouldn’t hurt if he signed a player every once in a while. He could easily fund the rebuild we so desperately need.

He could, but won't get in players, unless he gets a good resale value straight away or on loan. So no Mbappé.

Post #527035  Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:16 am 

Zed wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:

He could, but won't get in players, unless he gets a good resale value straight away or on loan. So no Mbappé.

Reason for no Mbappé, Stan wouldn't spend that much to get him.

Post #527036  Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:27 am 

Bernard,
I think you mean Abramovich bought Chelsea in 2003 not 1993. Oh to have been Ken Bates and bought Chelsea in 1982 for £1, turn around and sell the club to Abramovich for £18M I'm 2003. But, wouldn't want the club debt of around £80M prior to selling.

Post #527037  Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:49 am 

long time gooner wrote:
AmericanGooner wrote:

You might not. I certainly do.

Dein’s comment about the tanks and firing £50 notes at Arsenal is still fresh in my memory.

To be fair, Dein had good intentions. He saw where the league was going. Sugar daddy owners and thought we needed one as well. From what I understand (and I could be wrong...as I'm often so and am reminded enough :laughing7: ), the board at the time didn't want to go that route.

So he surreptitiously went that route on his own and positioned himself to run the club the way he saw fit with Kroenke being an absentee owner. It didn't work obviously and the board found out of his duplicity.

I wonder what we would look like today had the board not sold out to Kroenke. Some of the board members wanted to sell their shares anyway. It wasn't their intention to sell it to someone like Kroenke or later on Usmanov, which I fully agree with. But as we know they had no choice, found themselves between the proverbial Scylla and Charybdis. They went with what they believed was their best option. Better of two bad choices.

How many of the old board are still alive? Dein is. I know a couple have passed away. I'd love for someone to do an interview or even a short docu or show on what was going and their thoughts after the fact. As well as their present view and opinion.

Like almost all billionaires since 2008, Kroenke's wealth has exploded upward. He got the club roughly around the great recession of 2008. The 1% has increased their wealth exponentially since then. I think he was worth around 3 billion or so I think at that time. I can't be sure but he's probably doubled or tripled his net worth since then, as did other billionaires.

The pandemic has been great for some CEOs and owners (Amazon, etc) and bad for others (Starbucks, etc). Kroenke would have be placed in the latter.

The one big check on Kroenke that is different than his American sports properties is that the British/global Arsenal fans are much, much more vocal than their American counterpart. There is a line and he knows it. The passion of football fans is well known in America. We see the passion as being more than ours to some extent. I mean, we don't fight other fans over it..lol. (sidenote: a Brit friend said its interesting that we will do a mass shooting over literally anything but not sports).

One of the reasons Kroenke bought Arsenal I assume is that he knows the support is very loyal and will come no matter where the club is in the table. He is canny enough to understand that if he oversteps those same fans will be much more vociferous than the fans of the L.A. Rams or any of his other properties. I'd suggest that the L.A. fans are the most compliant of all his sides. The Denver teams have been in that city for much longer and in a much smaller city where the pride is much more. The Rams have to build a fan base among the young. You'd have to be over 40 or 45 to have much of a memory of the Rams when they were last in LA.

While I think there is little chance Dangote, the Nigerian billionaire will get the club, Kroenke has to be aware of his interest and at least knows if or when he wants to sell, he has a willing buyer. Dangote, I would assume, will spend to win things. Just like Usmanov would have. He has the resources to do it. PR wise, and at the risk of getting into 'identify politics' it would be a milestone I assume to have a black owner and make us look 'progressive'. Obviously, none of us (I hope) wouldn't give a sh*t the colour, religion or even gender of an owner as long as that person is of good character, loves the club and is earnest about seeing us win things.

If I had Bezos type money, I'd just offer Kroenke 3 billion or even 4 billion pounds for us. Sort of a financial version of Vito Corleone 'offer he can't refuse'. Ah...to dream.

Post #527038  Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:55 am 

Huge selection problem for Arteta today. He’s probably got no Ødegaard or Smith-Rowe to play the 10 position. No Aubameyang up front and no Tierney at left back. Plus he needs to think about resting players for next Thursday.
I predict we’ll see Ceballos in a 3 man midfield and being the one asked to push on in the No.10 position. Which will likely lead to a turgid match with little chances for us. Xhaka/Elneny/Ceballos midfield 3!....and Pépé/Lacazette/Willian front 3

Of course we should be starting fast, taking the game to the worst team in the league, but I expect us to yet again start slow, give them time to get themselves in to the game and find some confidence. There will be no consistent high press and we’ll struggle with the aggression, direct football and second balls. I really hope I’m wrong

Post #527039  Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:57 am 

8 games to go in the EPL. There can be no reason why Martnelli does not start in a majority of those games and Balogun must get some starts. We should be starting to plan for next season.

Post #527040  Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:12 am 

Bernard wrote:
Rich wrote:
Anything chelsea achieve is, for me, always on the back of the money Roman put in. They were about to go to the wall, administration, selling all their best players, ‘another Leeds’.

Apart from here, it’s not really mentioned that much. Abramovich took over Chelsea in 1993 as his first season there was our unbeaten league campaign. That’s 28 years ago. Nearly thirty years is a hell of a long time.

Eh? Have you been on the plonk? :12hello-bye:

[ 570665 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 13173, 13174, 13175, 13176, 13177, 13178, 13179 ... 14267  Next