Fixtures March 31st - Manchester City - Etihad Stadium - 3:30 Pm

Kick-Off

Injuries                 Steve Gleiber

Get the Latest Post Go to the Bottom of Page It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:54 am

All times are UTC

Reply to topic

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], warrior and 91 guests

Post #508641  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:49 am 

Grealish is a wonderful player. Surely destined for a big money move to a top team. His performances this season have probably priced us out. I think he’s better than Maddison

Post #508642  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:47 am 

Rich wrote:
There is a stat going round about penalties and Mike Dean.
In 64 games he’s only given Arsenal 3 penalties, 1 every 21 odd games.
In a similar number of games he’s given Man U 1 pen every 4 games, and Chelsea, city and spurs 1 in every 5-6 games.
60 odd games must be getting on for 10 seasons worth of games.

I just don’t understand how the numbers are so consistent for the other top 4 but miles away for us. He can’t ref Liverpool games as he’s from that area.

Dean has always been a ref for me who isn’t afraid of giving a big decision, I’m sure he had one of, if not the, highest pen count in the league. I think he slightly revels in giving big decisions, like showing he’s brave enough. I remember him making Lampard take a penalty 3 times for encroachment when every other ref was just ignoring this rule weeke in week out. Why such an anomaly in the stats with us

:laughing7: :laughing7:painful ... Evening Rich ...... if you honestly think Pépé's second effort was a genuine penalty you need either high bi focal glasses or counselling .

Our mincing *%^@ hung his legs out and dived

Post #508643  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:57 am 

kiwipete wrote:
Bernard wrote:
Listen to what Charlie George says about Mee if you want to know something about him. Mancini joined on 24 October. We had a poor start but to claim Mancini saved us from relegation is idiotic. He was a terrible player. Awful, dreadful, an embarrassment to the shirt. It’s pathetic to argue otherwise. When it comes to Mancini I give more value to the views of those season ticket holders than I do yours.

What I will give you is he had a good sense of humour. The ITV version of the BBC’s Match of the Day did a player celebrity presented show at Christmas. Was it called The Big Match? Something like that. Mancini was on it one year and he was a far better TV presenter than a player. His two years at the club coincided with our struggles against relegation. A coincidence? I think not as he was partly responsible for it.

What a shambolic response ...

" Listen to what Charlie George said about Mee " are you serious , that's a valid point ...... ?

That'd be like asking Joseph Stalin what he thought about Hitler .... a red herring

" Mancini saved us from relegation " I didn't say that ... I said "he helped " ... off the field you could say he filled the role they pay a sports psychologist mega bucks to do these days ..... red anchovy

Ahhh those really savvy season ticket holders come into play again ..... :laughing7:

Let's take a cross section of views from this forum .... on say Xhaka , Mertesacker , Guendozi , Bellerin ,
Mustafi , Clichy , Giroud .........would that count for anything ...? red kipper

"Two years at the club etc etc " I'm only mentioned that one year ... red sardine

Okay ...checking the score here ..... that's one , two , three , four plus the previous two .....

Nouvelle- Zelande 6 Allermagne 0 .

At least Charlie George played for Mee, so I’d say he would have more knowledge of the man than you or me. I was simply replying to Exiled’s claim that Charlie was as to blame for their relationship as Mee. That was not the impression Charlie gave at all in the Q&A. So I don’t see my post as remotely shambolic. Perhaps Charlie has changed his mind, but he did say at the Q&A that Mee was the reason he left.

When I’ve got the time I’ll go and look up the post by you that set this discussion going. It was a short one but it certainly gave me the impression you were giving Mancini the credit for keeping us up. In my opinion that is wholly undeserved. With him we finished 16th after finishing 10th the previous season. In his second season we finished even lower, 17th. Then he left and we improved to finish 8th. Sorry but I do not see that as a coincidence. So I do consider both seasons relevant.

We started his first season badly before he arrived. But it is not a fact that any short term upturn in results was down to his signing, which I think you claimed elsewhere. It’s an opinion. Just like mine that he did more harm than good to us over his two seasons at the club, despite his joke telling. The funniest thing about Mancini in my view was his performances as a player. Just a shame he joined Arsenal to show what a joke as a player he was, in my view at least.

Also, I think it’s better to look at things on a slightly longer term basis like two seasons, which were the ones when we were in a relegation struggle. You disagree, that’s fine. But I’m clearly not going to convince you what a shite player Mancini was, and you’re not going to convince me that you are right about him. As the saying goes, we’ll have to agree to disagree because his true impact is judgement, not fact. I’ll go with my opinion, you go with yours.

Post #508644  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:11 am 

Bernard wrote:

At least Charlie George played for Mee, so I’d say he would have more knowledge of the man than you or me. I was simply replying to Exiled’s claim that Charlie was as to blame for their relationship as Mee. That was not the impression Charlie gave at all in the Q&A. So I don’t see my post as remotely shambolic. Perhaps Charlie has changed his mind, but he did say at the Q&A that Mee was the reason he left.

When I’ve got the time I’ll go and look up the post by you that set this discussion going. It was a short one but it certainly gave me the impression you were giving Mancini the credit for keeping us up. In my opinion that is wholly undeserved. With him we finished 16th after finishing 10th the previous season. In his second season we finished even lower, 17th. Then he left and we improved to finish 8th. Sorry but I do not see that as a coincidence. So I do consider both seasons relevant.

We started his first season badly before he arrived. But it is not a fact that any short term upturn in results was down to his signing, which I think you claimed elsewhere. It’s an opinion. Just like mine that he did more harm than good to us over his two seasons at the club, despite his joke telling. The funniest thing about Mancini in my view was his performances as a player. Just a shame he joined Arsenal to show what a joke as a player he was, in my view at least.

Also, I think it’s better to look at things on a slightly longer term basis like two seasons, which were the ones when we were in a relegation struggle. You disagree, that’s fine. But I’m clearly not going to convince you what a shite player Mancini was, and you’re not going to convince me that you are right about him. As the saying goes, we’ll have to agree to disagree because his true impact is judgement, not fact. I’ll go with my opinion, you go with yours.

:laughing7: Bernard , Bernard , Bernard ..... honestly ; how much more candy floss can you throw into this debate .
History will show you lost ........ end of story

NZ 7 Germany 0

Post #508645  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:11 am 

kiwipete wrote:
Rich wrote:
:laughing7: :laughing7:painful ... Evening Rich ...... if you honestly think Pépé's second effort was a genuine penalty you need either high bi focal glasses or counselling .

All 3 MOTD pundits said it was a certain penalty. Not seen a single journalist online suggest it was a dive.
I would be fascinated to see the view on here if that was Xhaka dangling a leg out in front of Salah, Vardy, Son, Kane, Zaha. Xhaka would get crucified for being so stupid and giving away such a soft penalty. For giving an opportunity for a striker to win the penalty.
To me and many others it is absolutely clear, the defender hangs a leg out and Pépé makes no attempt to hurdle it or go round it, (and not should he) and yes, he makes sure he goes over it - as 99% of players in that position would do. Did that leg being hung out impede the progress of Pépé? Yes. Did he win the ball? No. It is as cut and dry as it comes.

Post #508646  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:31 am 

Rich wrote:
kiwipete wrote:

All 3 MOTD pundits said it was a certain penalty. Not seen a single journalist online suggest it was a dive.
I would be fascinated to see the view on here if that was Xhaka dangling a leg out in front of Salah, Vardy, Son, Kane, Zaha. Xhaka would get crucified for being so stupid and giving away such a soft penalty. For giving an opportunity for a striker to win the penalty.
To me and many others it is absolutely clear, the defender hangs a leg out and Pépé makes no attempt to hurdle it or go round it, (and not should he) and yes, he makes sure he goes over it - as 99% of players in that position would do. Did that leg being hung out impede the progress of Pépé? Yes. Did he win the ball? No. It is as cut and dry as it comes.

Well ...we obviously had different broadcasts ..

I thought he dived ; Bryan Robson thought he dived ; and his main commentator thought he could have stayed on his feet .
FFS he wasn't floored by the tackle ... he dragged his feet to enhance the " foul "
If that same set of circumstances had been the other way would you be screaming for a Sheffield penalty ...of course not ....flaky

We didn't deserve to win and didn't ...............end of story

Post #508647  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:06 am 

kiwipete wrote:
:laughing7: Bernard , Bernard , Bernard ..... honestly ; how much more candy floss can you throw into this debate .
History will show you lost ........ end of story

NZ 7 Germany 0

Lost in your opinion. In my view you lost. I think Mancini was astonishingly dire as a central defender. Being good at telling jokes doesn’t mean he saved us from relegation.

Post #508648  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:13 am 

kiwipete wrote:
Using the staying up formula ...... Terry Mancini as well :icon_mrgreen: .

This was the post that started it.

Post #508649  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:25 am 

kiwipete wrote:
Rich wrote:
There is a stat going round about penalties and Mike Dean.
In 64 games he’s only given Arsenal 3 penalties, 1 every 21 odd games.
In a similar number of games he’s given Man U 1 pen every 4 games, and Chelsea, city and spurs 1 in every 5-6 games.
60 odd games must be getting on for 10 seasons worth of games.

I just don’t understand how the numbers are so consistent for the other top 4 but miles away for us. He can’t ref Liverpool games as he’s from that area.

Dean has always been a ref for me who isn’t afraid of giving a big decision, I’m sure he had one of, if not the, highest pen count in the league. I think he slightly revels in giving big decisions, like showing he’s brave enough. I remember him making Lampard take a penalty 3 times for encroachment when every other ref was just ignoring this rule weeke in week out. Why such an anomaly in the stats with us

I think the game has changed with regards what gets given as penalties these days. In the 1970s kiwi would normally have been right and a penalty not given. These days I see Rich as right as I think most, or even the big majority of refs, would give that challenge as a penalty. At the game it was hard to tell. Seeing the replays on MOTD convinced me otherwise that to keep in line with modern decision making, a penalty should have been given.

Post #508650  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:07 pm 

If we can get our act together plenty of other teams are incredibly inconsistent as well. Spurs, Chelsea and Man U are scrapping for points and wildly inconsistent. The difference is the points they put on the board at the start of the season and their ability to click and win a game 4-0.
I’ve always thought it’s much easier to get out of trouble because those around you aren’t picking up wins, but this season (and last season) 4th will be the least bad of a pretty average bunch

Post #508651  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:29 pm 

1965. Branco Kubala, son of Ladaslao Kubala (google is your friend if you don't know the name) training at Highbury.

Attachments:

Post #508652  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:32 pm 

Rich wrote:
I’ve always thought it’s much easier to get out of trouble because those around you aren’t picking up wins, but this season (and last season) 4th will be the least bad of a pretty average bunch

I hope Leicester and Sheffield United get them if we can’t. I’m assuming Manchester City will get the other ‘second to fourth’ place.

With Liverpool walking the league as they are, for neutrals I see the fight to avoid relegation as more interesting than the top. Personally I’d like to see Norwich, Bournemouth and Brighton go down. I’ve no big affinity with Aston Villa but I hope they stay up as they’re such a big club. Also going away there gives a chance to get a meal at Glynn Purnell’s Michelin Star restaurant.

Post #508653  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:01 pm 

I find myself a stinking Man Utd fan today. Oh the pain and conflict in my heart. :1cry:

Gotta give it up to Klopp, when he's on his game, he seems to have no equal. He is not consistent but when he's hot, he's very, very hot. Dortmund had such successes seemingly against unbeatable odds with BM having all the money and talent.

Now, Liverpool has the money, so he has the money to keep it going for a while. City have more (Chelsea even perhaps) but he can stay very competitive. Liverpool is a place players will want to come to. And to imagine, he lost Suarez, Coutinho, etc. and built an even better team.

One can only imagine if we had pulled the trigger and brought him in back then.

Post #508654  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:55 pm 

Isaac Hayden scored the winner for Newcastle v Chelsea yesterday, good for him after not making it at Arsenal. But also another example of Arsenal under selling players, I think we got £2m for him. Other top 6 clubs at the time would have got £10m easily

Post #508655  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:57 pm 

Bernard wrote:
Rich wrote:

I hope Leicester and Sheffield United get them if we can’t. I’m assuming Manchester City will get the other ‘second to fourth’ place.

With Liverpool walking the league as they are, for neutrals I see the fight to avoid relegation as more interesting than the top. Personally I’d like to see Norwich, Bournemouth and Brighton go down. I’ve no big affinity with Aston Villa but I hope they stay up as they’re such a big club. Also going away there gives a chance to get a meal at Glynn Purnell’s Michelin Star restaurant.

Last season I’d have been happy for Brighton to drop, they were a dull nothing team. This season I’ve been impressed with how Potter has turned their style around completely.
I generally want teams who add little to the prem to drop, I think Brighton add enough. I’d rather Villa drop as they spent huge amounts of money in the summer

Post #508656  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:21 pm 

The EPL is exciting and truly a league where anyone can beat or take points from anyone at any time and it won't be a shock. The managers, both foreign and UK based are by and large playing a style of football pleasing to the eye.

When I started watching football a couple decades ago, the EPL attracted me more than any other league. Foreign managers were scarce. The football was fast paced, aggressive and appealed to an American who grew up watching similar style of sport in American football, ice hockey and even basketball (before they softened it).

The passion of the fans was another reason as well. I think the EPL got a little boring to some extent a few years ago but its now better. I don't mind watching weaker sides play. The increased money and the normalization of foreign players to the league which helped the homegrown players immensely. I think England's national team benefited greatly from training and playing against foreign players and removed the fear factor from the better continental countries as well as the both the South American giants because the league has attracted some of the best talent from both areas.

Post #508657  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:26 pm 

Have to agree with this guy, this is the worst arsenal side there has been for some time.

https://youtu.be/ipZ7m4EZNPE

Yesterday it seemed the best way of actually getting the ball up to the strikers was to play a long ball to Lacazette and try and win the second ball or knock down. Our midfield is that bad right now. Arteta has my sympathy

Post #508658  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:27 pm 

Just turned on the tv. It’s halfway through the first half and our ladies team are 0-3 down to Chelsea. Oops.

Post #508659  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:27 pm 

Anyone seen this

Attachments:

Post #508660  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:04 pm 

TOP GUN wrote:
Anyone seen this

What are the conclusions from this? Iwobi doesn’t shred his sensitive paperwork? Footballers are paid money and then charged tax? You could mock this up for any footballer surely anyway, bar the N.I number.

Post #508661  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:14 pm 

Sadly, I don't think we will win the Europa League with the team we have, full stop. Our defence is not good enough, our midfield not defensively savvy nor offensively creative enough and we simply don't score enough goals to compensate our fragility at the back.

I think we would need a couple of top signings and a big dollop of luck to win the EL and the former is not going to happen.

If you looked at how we finished the game yesterday you could be forgiven for thinking Emery was still in charge. It is going to take Arteta time to clear out the deadwood and bring in players more capable at this level.

Post #508662  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:21 pm 

socrates wrote:
Sadly, I don't think we will win the Europa League with the team we have, full stop. Our defence is not good enough, our midfield not defensively savvy nor offensively creative enough and we simply don't score enough goals to compensate our fragility at the back.

I think we would need a couple of top signings and a big dollop of luck to win the EL and the former is not going to happen.

If you looked at how we finished the game yesterday you could be forgiven for thinking Emery was still in charge. It is going to take Arteta time to clear out the deadwood and bring in players more capable at this level.

Anyone still harbouring the hope we can still win the Europa league needs to seek urgent help and cognitive therapy

We have won 6 games out of 23 this season in the league. We won’t win any competition.

Bring on the end of the season

Post #508663  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:29 pm 

TOP GUN wrote:
socrates wrote:

Anyone still harbouring the hope we can still win the Europa league needs to seek urgent help and cognitive therapy

We have won 6 games out of 23 this season in the league. We won’t win any competition.

Hi TG,

The fact that our best player yesterday was an 18 year old playing out of position at LB and our only real goal threat was from an 18 year old playing in a wide area says everything about where we are as a team.

Luis has played very well lately but then you see him literally not jumping for a corner and letting his man have a free header and you realise we are capable of conceding at any moment under the very minimum of pressure. It's almost farcical.

Post #508664  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:39 pm 

socrates wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:

Hi TG,

The fact that our best player yesterday was an 18 year old playing out of position at LB and our only real goal threat was from an 18 year old playing in a wide area says everything about where we are as a team.

Luis has played very well lately but then you see him literally not jumping for a corner and letting his man have a free header and you realise we are capable of conceding at any moment under the very minimum of pressure. It's almost farcical.

Hi mate

I think Saka did well and is a good player.

The problem with our entire side at the moment is midfield. Xhaka is much better under Arteta. Why ? Because Mikel isn’t letting him run aimlessly around the pitch and demands he works in a certain area and this makes us more compact but not offensive enough if we also play Torreira.

We need to sign 2 new full backs, 2 central midfielders and a experienced left wide attacker. Only horse trading gets us out of this situation.

Arsenal at the moment are on a sabbatical or a coma right now. We need the season to end.

Post #508665  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:02 pm 

Lampard couldn't strengthen in the summer and is doing a halfway decent job without any new players. It will be interesting to see what he does with money. Chelsea are bound to spend big to make up for it.

I'd love to beat them next week. But right now, a draw is probably what we can hope for.

Post #508666  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:12 pm 

This match is my earliest memory of British football. I recall watching the news a little boy and there were lines of cops on horseback protecting fans coming off a train. And they are bustling to get to one another and my brothers and I were thinking 'This is insane!'...haha

Ironically, Philadelphia's old Veterans football stadium became the first sports facility in America to have a court and jail installed in it because of so much fighting. We saw it as the norm.

Post #508667  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:27 pm 

I wonder how things would have worked out had Ferguson stayed a few more years. My guess is he knew after that last title, he wasn't going to get one for a while and wanted to end on a high note. Smart. He must of seen the likes of Clough and Wenger and thought, I'm not staying past my time. The league has changed.

I'm sure he'd love to see a resurgence and he hates seeing that City and Liverpool are the clubs that are at the top and will win it for the next few years. Pep and Klopp will likely go back and forth on the title for the next few if not several years.

Wenger on the other hand must be having a 'I told you so' smirk on his face. Where we would be now had he stayed? Worse or better (hat tipped to omoh).

I still think it was time for him to go and have no regrets as a fan about it. In fact, we got him out way too late.

Post #508668  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:45 pm 

:22cry:

Post #508669  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:57 pm 

AmericanGooner wrote:
:22cry:

Agh your off our meds again aren’t you

Post #508670  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:09 pm 

Time for me to entrust Man Utd with that famous american gooner lucky charm magic. C'mon Man Utd 2 goals like you did against that good for nothing rat b****** Bayern Munich team of '99.

Post #508671  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:16 pm 

What this Liverpool side are doing is unprecedented. 91 points from 93?? That’s *%^@*** incredible. I think we are witnessing the best PL side yet, regardless of whether they go undefeated or not.

Post #508672  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:45 pm 

It's past incredible. Look at their total losses in all competitions. That is equally as astounding. I've said this before, if they are going to go unbeaten, I'd rather share the pain and see them win the treble.

Post #508673  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:46 pm 

Darren wrote:
What this Liverpool side are doing is unprecedented. 91 points from 93?? That’s *%^@*** incredible. I think we are witnessing the best PL side yet, regardless of whether they go undefeated or not.

Hi Darren,

You would think that at some point they would have a bad day at the office, or an injury crisis, or the opposition would score a couple of worldies or they would suffer some bad refereeing decisions but none of these seem to be happening at the moment. Even the best United and Barca sides lost the occasional game and I think they are better than the current Liverpool side, but stats suggest otherwise.

Post #508674  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:47 pm 

If Leicester gets runner up or even top 4, it would go almost unnoticed. Klopp will rightfully be manager of the year if things remain the same but Rodgers, if he gets runner up, really should be in the conversation at least. Although it would be almost laughable not to give Klopp it if things remain as is.

Post #508675  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:48 pm 

I'd love to see our invincibles on their best day against this Liverpool side. Or even the spring '02 side vs. this side.

Post #508676  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:15 pm 

Darren wrote:

Interesting how quite a few teams are missing absolute guilt edge chances against them, Martial today, Spurs before that, Watford missed a couple of tap ins. Liverpool so rarely give anything to anyone that there is so much pressure on any chance that comes a teams way.

The balance in this Liverpool team is superb.

I think they could easily be the best prem team of all time, but the other option for me are City over the previous 2 seasons. Liverpool are utterly ruthless but they haven blown away many teams this year, lots of 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1. City were absolutely spanking teams 4 or 5 every other week.
I think the City team of 2017-19 when they played to their best were better, but they couldn’t reach their best every game. Liverpool’s best isn’t quite as good but they are on or near their best in far more games.

Post #508677  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:19 pm 

AmericanGooner wrote:
I'd love to see our invincibles on their best day against this Liverpool side. Or even the spring '02 side vs. this side.

Liverpool’s front 3 would cause the invincible’s problems for sure. Our best hope is that dynamic left side of Henry/Pires/Cole would best Liverpool’s weaker right side. I don’t think Alexander-Arnold and Gomez could cope.
Vieira and Gilberto would do their midfield.
If Liverpool got on top though, their flying full backs and front 3 would be very difficult to stop.

Post #508678  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:23 pm 

Had a debate today about how strong the league is at the moment, or how you determine the strength of the league.

A few seasons back I think 5/6th place was on something like 70 points. The big 6 swept everyone aside. Is that a stronger league than we have now where we have a single phenomenal team but everyone else is beating each other. Have the best teams got worse or have the weak teams improved?

With the huge jump in tv money, and the fact it’s distributed evenly has allowed teams in the bottom 3 to sign £30m players. They can bring moments of quality to win games that these teams just didn’t have before. I think it has condensed the league.

Post #508679  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:00 pm 

Rich wrote:
Darren wrote:

Interesting how quite a few teams are missing absolute guilt edge chances against them, Martial today, Spurs before that, Watford missed a couple of tap ins. Liverpool so rarely give anything to anyone that there is so much pressure on any chance that comes a teams way.

The balance in this Liverpool team is superb.

I think they could easily be the best prem team of all time, but the other option for me are City over the previous 2 seasons. Liverpool are utterly ruthless but they haven blown away many teams this year, lots of 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1. City were absolutely spanking teams 4 or 5 every other week.
I think the City team of 2017-19 when they played to their best were better, but they couldn’t reach their best every game. Liverpool’s best isn’t quite as good but they are on or near their best in far more games.

Hi Rich,

I think the secret to Liverpool's consistency is that they do not overcomplicate things, they have a simple well drilled system and thus can play relatively well in every game. A simple system with attacking fullbacks, a fast interchanging goalscoring front three and a high press when they lose the ball. It's not rocket science but it works bloody well. Having players prepared to bust a gut without the ball is a big help.

The best GK and CB in the league makes them a tough cookie to crack but teams do create chances against them.

Some day, by the law of averages, you would think a team would take their chances and beat them, even if undeservedly so.

Post #508680  Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:02 pm 

The sad thing is that we probably need a major signing or two this January because we need a load of players and you can't buy them all in one summer so you need to add in every window you can or else face years in the wilderness.

[ 570734 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12714, 12715, 12716, 12717, 12718, 12719, 12720 ... 14269  Next