Fixtures Saturday April 20th - Wolves - Molineux Stadium - 7:30 Pm

Kick-Off

Injuries                 Steve Gleiber

Get the Latest Post Go to the Bottom of Page It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:54 am

All times are UTC

Reply to topic

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], warrior and 127 guests

Post #503601  Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:51 pm 

AmericanGooner wrote:
Ceballos could be a permanent fixture next season. Price may be the biggest obstacle.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/08/real-mad ... -10882792/

I’d say it’s possible he moves the ball well but wasn’t the rumour in the summer that his price would have been something like 50 million.

I’m not sure we have seen a 50 million pound player so far to be honest. Maybe around 30 but 50 ? This is why loans are complicated

Post #503602  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:34 am 

Gaz from Oz wrote:
OMG this is the Poirot moment. Are you saying we lack creativity? Everyone else is pussyfooting around this. poirot points to the fact we have basically been outplayed in every game this season. Bit like last season.

I don’t think other than some of the Europa/ League cup games that we have actually dominated. Personally i think Özil is too lazy but we need a creator. I would push Guendouzi forward for this role in some games and relieve him of the defensive duties he has to do mainly to cover for Xhaka. If Xhaka is so good he should be receiving the ball from goal kicks and creating but he is too slow. The start of the imbalance in the team. I would give Torreira 5 games in place of Xhaka. I would move Pépé to the Europa Lesgue and see if he settles into the club. His confidence is shot.

As for Utd they got Alexis but never knew what to do with him. Maybe Özil is a fit. We still owe them back for Silvestre. They will have a new manager before christmas. Maybe someone drummed out of Spurs.
I am not sure that being outplayed is more important than the final result. Control rather than domination is what I hope for in most games. Defensively we too easily lose control, so that for me is the priority improvement needed. If Emery was to use Torreira as the Uruguayan national manager does, then our defensive side may improve. We have creativity, but less so when Özil is absent - he can change a game quickly with his clever passing and assists. That seems not to impress Emery. So, if we are not going to play our most creative man, then I agree Guendozi is a pretty good alternative higher up the pitch. Somebody just needs to tell him not to try to be everywhere - gravitate around the centre circle and go from there.

Post #503603  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:23 am 

old man of hoy wrote:
Gaz from Oz wrote:
OMG this is the Poirot moment. Are you saying we lack creativity? Everyone else is pussyfooting around this. poirot points to the fact we have basically been outplayed in every game this season. Bit like last season.

I don’t think other than some of the Europa/ League cup games that we have actually dominated. Personally i think Özil is too lazy but we need a creator. I would push Guendouzi forward for this role in some games and relieve him of the defensive duties he has to do mainly to cover for Xhaka. If Xhaka is so good he should be receiving the ball from goal kicks and creating but he is too slow. The start of the imbalance in the team. I would give Torreira 5 games in place of Xhaka. I would move Pépé to the Europa Lesgue and see if he settles into the club. His confidence is shot.

As for Utd they got Alexis but never knew what to do with him. Maybe Özil is a fit. We still owe them back for Silvestre. They will have a new manager before christmas. Maybe someone drummed out of Spurs.
I am not sure that being outplayed is more important than the final result. Control rather than domination is what I hope for in most games. Defensively we too easily lose control, so that for me is the priority improvement needed. If Emery was to use Torreira as the Uruguayan national manager does, then our defensive side may improve. We have creativity, but less so when Özil is absent - he can change a game quickly with his clever passing and assists. That seems not to impress Emery. So, if we are not going to play our most creative man, then I agree Guendozi is a pretty good alternative higher up the pitch. Somebody just needs to tell him not to try to be everywhere - gravitate around the centre circle and go from there.

Evening Old Man.

Leaving aside the issue of “control” which I agree is of paramount importance, all the evidence of last season shows that Özil does not provide creativity. Far from it. 2 assists all season from the man you’d have as our most creative player. He just isn’t any more. He hasn’t been for a long time now and I have little doubt he never will be again.

At the beginning of last season, Özil (advised by whomever) released a long and rambling tirade against the German FA, the German team and apparently the German nation. There was a strong theme of self-pity about it all but in essence, he felt he was undervalued and unloved. So he quit.

In my view, he sort of did the same thing with us. Despite his ridiculously highly paid new contract, negotiated very skilfully by his advisors towards the end of the previous season when the Club folded in the face of his demands, he also felt undervalued and unloved here. Do you recall the occasions when he’d be subbed after offering the square root of fuckall in matches and taking fully two minutes to leave the pitch, tripping over his bottom lip all the way with his little pigeon steps?

In my view he developed a MASSIVE sense of entitlement without ever putting in the groundwork that status requires. He stopped running. He would fold like overcooked linguine if subjected to the merest hint of a challenge. He has never knowingly put in a defensive challenge so he certainly wasn’t about to start last season. He stopped tracking back. In short, he stopped trying. And he got dropped because of it. Good.

Özil offers nothing in terms of control because he won’t press, won’t defend, won’t challenge and cannot - will not - withstand any sort of challenge. All football knows that. His saving grace was that he could create, but that’s gone for ever it seems. Now, he’s taking his £350k per week and he seemingly doesn’t give a stuff. No agitation, no media leaks and no manoeuvring. No strops, no confrontations and no shouting matches. Apparently, he’s happy to sit his contract out, rarely making the squad and seemingly content not to kick a competitive ball again - Winston Bogarde style.

Özil earns the best part of £20,000,000 per year. Think about that number, all you working people out there, TWENTY MILLION POUNDS. And yet we were - and we are - a better team without him.

Well played, Mesut. Blinder.

Post #503604  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:37 am 

We would have been better served taking back Fabregas. :7laughter: :1laughter:

Post #503605  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:39 am 

...also, someone explain how Santi couldn't stay fit for us but as soon as he gets to go back to Spain he's working wonders again? Either we don't know how to get someone fit or he pulled a 'Sol' on us and he doesn't seem the type.

Post #503606  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:27 am 

AmericanGooner wrote:

Yep

Post #503607  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:34 am 

Greeny wrote:
https://www.srf.ch/news/regional/bern-freiburg-wallis/profifussballerin-lia-waelti-ich-will-gar-nicht-millionen-verdienen

Interesting Interview with Arsenal player Lia Wälti

SRF News: You start your second season at Arsenal in London after an injury break. Do you feel comfortable there?

Lia Wälti: Yes, from a sporting point of view, I got along really well with the team, the coach and the club - that was a real stroke of luck and I felt well from the first moment on.

As for me personally, however, I have been able to quickly exclude London as a future home. I will not spend my life here. But over all, the move to London was absolutely the right one. I hope the adventure is far from over.

Can you live from playing football?

Yes. I am lucky that I have been able to live on it for a long time. Actually, right from the moment I moved abroad and started playing football. In the first years I earned less than in an office job here in Switzerland. Now I am more expensive. It is an incredible privilege. In addition, I am glad that our wages are not as high as the male players.

Why?

I can see it up close at Arsenal: Some of the men are no longer living in reality, it is an illusory world. They just slip in when they decide to become a professional footballer. Who wouldn't take a higher wage? Nobody would say no. But in men's football it's just too much money - and it's getting more and more.

I feel like these men can not be themselves as soon as they leave home. I do not want to live such a life. Sure, in women's football, some things could get better. But still, I'm glad we do not make millions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So 1st hand evidence - if we needed it - that Arsenal players are over-paid clowns living in their own little reality, and that London is NOW definitely not the place to be thinking of living and getting old.

How times change.

To be fair, London won't be in Europe anymore after 1/11. Well thats what some think. She probably won't be able to get a visa to enter anyway.

Post #503608  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:36 am 

AmericanGooner wrote:
...also, someone explain how Santi couldn't stay fit for us but as soon as he gets to go back to Spain he's working wonders again? Either we don't know how to get someone fit or he pulled a 'Sol' on us and he doesn't seem the type.

Actually he had a bloody good run until the big injury. After Diaby, Wilshire and Ramsay he was actually a model of fitness.

Post #503609  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:28 am 

DHD wrote:
Evening Old Man.

Leaving aside the issue of “control” which I agree is of paramount importance, all the evidence of last season shows that Özil does not provide creativity. Far from it. 2 assists all season from the man you’d have as our most creative player. He just isn’t any more. He hasn’t been for a long time now and I have little doubt he never will be again.

At the beginning of last season, Özil (advised by whomever) released a long and rambling tirade against the German FA, the German team and apparently the German nation. There was a strong theme of self-pity about it all but in essence, he felt he was undervalued and unloved. So he quit.

In my view, he sort of did the same thing with us. Despite his ridiculously highly paid new contract, negotiated very skilfully by his advisors towards the end of the previous season when the Club folded in the face of his demands, he also felt undervalued and unloved here. Do you recall the occasions when he’d be subbed after offering the square root of fuckall in matches and taking fully two minutes to leave the pitch, tripping over his bottom lip all the way with his little pigeon steps?

In my view he developed a MASSIVE sense of entitlement without ever putting in the groundwork that status requires. He stopped running. He would fold like overcooked linguine if subjected to the merest hint of a challenge. He has never knowingly put in a defensive challenge so he certainly wasn’t about to start last season. He stopped tracking back. In short, he stopped trying. And he got dropped because of it. Good.

Özil offers nothing in terms of control because he won’t press, won’t defend, won’t challenge and cannot - will not - withstand any sort of challenge. All football knows that. His saving grace was that he could create, but that’s gone for ever it seems. Now, he’s taking his £350k per week and he seemingly doesn’t give a stuff. No agitation, no media leaks and no manoeuvring. No strops, no confrontations and no shouting matches. Apparently, he’s happy to sit his contract out, rarely making the squad and seemingly content not to kick a competitive ball again - Winston Bogarde style.

Özil earns the best part of £20,000,000 per year. Think about that number, all you working people out there, TWENTY MILLION POUNDS. And yet we were - and we are - a better team without him.

Well played, Mesut. Blinder.
You were going well there until the Bogarde comparison.

Post #503610  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:32 am 

Gaz from Oz wrote:
To be fair, London won't be in Europe anymore after 1/11...
It will be, but hopefully outside the European Union. Just like it was for a couple of thousand years before 1973.

Post #503611  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:53 am 

Greeny wrote:
https://www.srf.ch/news/regional/bern-freiburg-wallis/profifussballerin-lia-waelti-ich-will-gar-nicht-millionen-verdienen

Interesting Interview with Arsenal player Lia Wälti

SRF News: You start your second season at Arsenal in London after an injury break. Do you feel comfortable there?

Lia Wälti: Yes, from a sporting point of view, I got along really well with the team, the coach and the club - that was a real stroke of luck and I felt well from the first moment on.

As for me personally, however, I have been able to quickly exclude London as a future home. I will not spend my life here. But over all, the move to London was absolutely the right one. I hope the adventure is far from over.

Can you live from playing football?

Yes. I am lucky that I have been able to live on it for a long time. Actually, right from the moment I moved abroad and started playing football. In the first years I earned less than in an office job here in Switzerland. Now I am more expensive. It is an incredible privilege. In addition, I am glad that our wages are not as high as the male players.

Why?

I can see it up close at Arsenal: Some of the men are no longer living in reality, it is an illusory world. They just slip in when they decide to become a professional footballer. Who wouldn't take a higher wage? Nobody would say no. But in men's football it's just too much money - and it's getting more and more.

I feel like these men can not be themselves as soon as they leave home. I do not want to live such a life. Sure, in women's football, some things could get better. But still, I'm glad we do not make millions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So 1st hand evidence - if we needed it - that Arsenal players are over-paid clowns living in their own little reality, and that London is NOW definitely not the place to be thinking of living and getting old.

How times change.

She’s Really fit

I wonder if she can cook

Post #503612  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:56 am 

AmericanGooner wrote:

I said this at the time.

The Özil transfer has been a disaster let’s be honest, the player who was supposed to kick us on but only provided a few fleeting moments and took a lorry load of our money away.

Post #503613  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:58 am 

old man of hoy wrote:
Gaz from Oz wrote:
It will be, but hopefully outside the European Union. Just like it was for a couple of thousand years before 1973.

Yay !

Let’s go back to the days of Brighton beachfront hotels exploding !

Post #503614  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:24 am 

old man of hoy wrote:
Gaz from Oz wrote:

See the strange thing is this country is populated by people well ahead of their time - they chose Brexit a long time ago. From my family perspective one branch 1863. Strategic thinkers.

Post #503615  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:43 am 

Gaz from Oz wrote:
See the strange thing is this country is populated by people well ahead of their time - they chose Brexit a long time ago. From my family perspective one branch 1863. Strategic thinkers.
That is heritage - some of my family went over as £10 Poms in the early 60s.

Post #503616  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:46 am 

TOP GUN wrote:
old man of hoy wrote:

Yay !

Prefer the founding of the NHS myself.

Post #503617  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:06 am 

old man of hoy wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:
Yay !

Yeah that 350 million is sure coming in handy

Post #503618  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:18 am 

TOP GUN wrote:
old man of hoy wrote:

Yeah that 350 million is sure coming in handy
Like Özil I set 'em up, and you put 'em away.

Post #503619  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:46 pm 

Wenger's take on what happened with Gnabry.

https://talksport.com/football/613327/a ... ge-gnabry/

Post #503620  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:27 pm 

TOP GUN wrote:
AmericanGooner wrote:

I said this at the time.

The Özil transfer has been a disaster let’s be honest, the player who was supposed to kick us on but only provided a few fleeting moments and took a lorry load of our money away.

With Pépé still finding his feet and off form, it's a bit ridiculous that Özil has not been used more by Emery this season.

Post #503621  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:41 pm 

Goonie wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:
I said this at the time.

With Pépé still finding his feet and off form, it's a bit ridiculous that Özil has not been used more by Emery this season.

I’m in the DHD camp I just don’t see what he brings anymore

Look at the forest game an opportunity to prove many wrong, he did ok ish But if you look at him now compared to his first 2 seasons there’s a massive difference. He just doesn’t carry the ball anymore (watch next time he plays he prefers to just recycle possession these days)

In the last 2 seasons I can only really recall the home game at Leicester when you could honestly say he was good and worthy of a spot.

Post #503622  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:30 pm 

TOP GUN wrote:
Goonie wrote:

Look at the forest game an opportunity to prove many wrong, he did ok ish But if you look at him now compared to his first 2 seasons there’s a massive difference. He just doesn’t carry the ball anymore (watch next time he plays he prefers to just recycle possession these days)

In the last 2 seasons I can only really recall the home game at Leicester when you could honestly say he was good and worthy of a spot.

I don't see Özil as a first teamer anymore. But I think he can still do a job for us especially in home games where we are expected to dominate possession. I think Emery has handled Özil wrongly. He's the type that needs the manager to believe in him. No coincidence his best years for us was under Wenger.

Post #503623  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:52 pm 

Goonie wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:

I don't see Özil as a first teamer anymore. But I think he can still do a job for us especially in home games where we are expected to dominate possession. I think Emery has handled Özil wrongly. He's the type that needs the manager to believe in him. No coincidence his best years for us was under Wenger.

Özil has 2 good seasons then he was starting to under achieve under Wenger who then handed him a huge contract after.

I think Emery mismanaged Özil last year when he didn’t play him despite having few adequate creative outlets at that point but I get the feeling with Özil any decent top class manager would have dropped him like Emery and he would have let down anyway. He has played for Emery and had the opportunity to prove him wrong but he hasn’t and it’s just so typical of Özil that he hasn’t performed after that Germany fiasco.

I don’t think this is about the manager there’s something about the guy that’s just so lax

Post #503624  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:54 pm 

TOP GUN wrote:
Goonie wrote:

I’m now firmly in the DHD camp as well. You’re right Top Gun, Özil produces so little, which has been the case for a long time now, that I can’t see the sense of any suggestion that it’s ridiculous Emery doesn’t use him more. It’s basically playing with ten men when he’s in the team.

Having said that, I can understand why Özil got the contract he has. Arsenal had just lost Sanchez and as both their contracts were expiring at the same time the club’s hierarchy probably didn’t feel it could afford to lose Özil as well with regards to their own credibility with the fan base. So he got an almighty pay rise to get him to sign a new contract.

Sadly, it’s proved to be an utter waste of money as Özil is simply going through the motions. He plays when selected, so on the face of it is behaving professionally. But he doesn’t seem bothered when he isn’t picked. Gives me the impression he’s semi-retired.

Post #503625  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:52 pm 

I agree about Özil effectively being semi retired. What a waste of talent. I’m surprised he doesn’t get asked more frequently why he seems content letting his career just fade away. He’s getting paid handsomely anyway so why not make the effort? Does he not care about his legacy or standing in the game?

Post #503626  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:57 pm 

AmericanGooner wrote:

There was nothing wrong with Campbell’s attitude. I consider it shameful the way you try to undermine the reputation of an Arsenal legend by implying he “pulled a ‘Sol’ on us”. Disgraceful behaviour by you. Campbell deserves the respect of Arsenal fans.

Post #503627  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:35 pm 

Bernard wrote:
AmericanGooner wrote:

There was nothing wrong with Campbell’s attitude. I consider it shameful the way you try to undermine the reputation of an Arsenal legend by implying he “pulled a ‘Sol’ on us”. Disgraceful behaviour by you. Campbell deserves the respect of Arsenal fans.

More to the point is the fact that Cazorla's return to football (which really is very old news now) is something to be celebrated. The man had an absolutely horrific injury. Wenger described it as the worst he had come across in his entire time involved in football. There was a genuine fear that he would never walk properly again, even talk of amputation. It's simply tremendous that he is playing again.

Post #503628  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:48 pm 

dec wrote:
Bernard wrote:

More to the point is the fact that Cazorla's return to football (which really is very old news now) is something to be celebrated. The man had an absolutely horrific injury. Wenger described it as the worst he had come across in his entire time involved in football. There was a genuine fear that he would never walk properly again, even talk of amputation. It's simply tremendous that he is playing again.

Couldn’t agree more about Cazorla’s return to fitness. But I thought it was disgraceful to unfairly disrespect Sol to discuss it.

Post #503629  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:44 pm 

Right on cue

Turkish newspaper Takvim claims Fenerbahce director of football Damien Comolli has opened talks with Arsenal over signing Mesut Özil on loan in January

We will be paying some of his wages apparently

Post #503630  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:53 pm 

Özil to the Toon? Would he go? Could they pay him?

https://tbrfootball.com/should-newcastl ... esut-ozil/

Post #503631  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:55 pm 

I wonder if we are still interested in him.

https://tbrfootball.com/summer-arsenal- ... o-2019-20/
Summer Arsenal target Daniele Rugani has had miserable start to 2019/20

Post #503632  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:05 pm 

AmericanGooner wrote:
Özil to the Toon? Would he go? Could they pay him?

https://tbrfootball.com/should-newcastl ... esut-ozil/

No chance

Even if arsenal paid 120k a week of his salary it means mike Ashley agreeing to pay 200k a week for Özil which won’t happen then it would require Özil living in Newcastle when he doesn’t even bother playing away games in the north east for us so there’s precisely *%^@ all chance of the little Herbert agreeing to go there

Post #503633  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:05 pm 

Well there’s a surprise. I never saw that coming

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/ ... ockey-team

Post #503634  Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:43 pm 

Didn't know they played ice hockey in the UK enough to even have a league. That said, its a smart move on the club to bring attention to them and the sport.

Post #503635  Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:39 am 

Jumping on the Özil discussion, I believe he is no longer interested to turn it on for Arsenal. IMO, his relationship with Emery has reached a point of no return. Put him on, and we are a 10 man team. He is not going to go all out, to find a way to send balls through for goal scoring chances. Well, if I was earning tons and yet have a manager who does not believe in me, I would do the same. That would be my only way to say to my manager "up yours!", and yet stay professionally correct. Emery mismanaged him.

Post #503636  Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:20 am 

gooner7 wrote:
Jumping on the Özil discussion, I believe he is no longer interested to turn it on for Arsenal. IMO, his relationship with Emery has reached a point of no return. Put him on, and we are a 10 man team. He is not going to go all out, to find a way to send balls through for goal scoring chances. Well, if I was earning tons and yet have a manager who does not believe in me, I would do the same. That would be my only way to say to my manager "up yours!", and yet stay professionally correct. Emery mismanaged him.

What about the Europa league final then when Özil stunk the place out for 77 minutes then got subbed for Willock who showed more in those 13 minutes than our most expensive earner.

The only way we get rid of Özil is to drop him completely surely people can see that. It’s not being mismanaged. If we keep playing him the lacklustre performances continue as he will want to keep raking in a ridiculous salary he won’t get elsewhere. I seriously doubt he will get a 200k a week wage offer let alone 350 so he’s going to have to be paid off.

Post #503637  Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:06 am 

When I think Özil my thoughts automatically divert to Fabregas ...

20-year-old Cesc Fàbregas for Arsenal during 2007/2008 season:

47 games
15 goals
22 assists

Compare that level of contribution to Mesut

Özil just never really did it for us at all. Decent couple of seasons and a very intelligent player at that point but his attitude stinks to high heaven.

Post #503638  Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:11 am 

Forget about bloody Brexit, this Wagatha Christie story is proper news. Comedy gold.

Fiendish criminal mastermind Rebekah Moriarty Vardy's dastardly plot to take over the world was thwarted by the sheer genius of newly appointed head of MI5 Colleen Sherlock Rooney.

OMG.

Post #503639  Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:21 am 

TOP GUN wrote:
gooner7 wrote:

What about the Europa league final then when Özil stunk the place out for 77 minutes then got subbed for Willock who showed more in those 13 minutes than our most expensive earner.

The only way we get rid of Özil is to drop him completely surely people can see that. It’s not being mismanaged. If we keep playing him the lacklustre performances continue as he will want to keep raking in a ridiculous salary he won’t get elsewhere. I seriously doubt he will get a 200k a week wage offer let alone 350 so he’s going to have to be paid off.

Well, I was not defending Özil. He is clearly disinterested to bust a gut for the team, and much less so for Emery. I do not wish to see him in an Arsenal shirt anymore. Okay, maybe Emery did not mismanage him, I don't know. But, I would do the same as Özil. Carry on earning the fat wages and doing little, or nothing at all.
Emery allows it, so why not?

Post #503640  Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:59 am 

gooner7 wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:

But, I would do the same as Özil. Carry on earning the fat wages and doing little, or nothing at all.
Emery allows it, so why not?

What can Emery do to stop it? The managerial decision-making structure is no longer what it was in the Wenger years. I doubt paying off Özil’s contract is his final decision. All Emery can do is attempt to persuade the hierarchy above him, presumably Raul Sanllehi in the main, to either pay off his contract or meet much of Özil’s salary if he agrees to join another club on loan. The obvious strategy for Emery to do that is not pick him, and he’s basically doing that apart from giving Özil the occasional chance of proving he wants to play, which Özil is clearly not doing.

I don’t see how it’s fair to blame Emery for the situation with Özil, including any claim that Emery has mismanaged him.

[ 571633 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12588, 12589, 12590, 12591, 12592, 12593, 12594 ... 14291  Next