Fixtures March 31st - Manchester City - Etihad Stadium - 3:30 Pm

Kick-Off

Injuries                 Steve Gleiber

Get the Latest Post Go to the Bottom of Page It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:02 am

All times are UTC

Reply to topic

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Googlebot, warrior and 163 guests

Post #502481  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:10 am 

Ash wrote:
gooner7 wrote:

Eh, stating a fact ?

Which is pretty irrelevant in the face of established first pick players playing as badly or worse. It’s so far down our list of problems for you to be digging him out specifically again after the Liverpool game.

Well, I happen to dig graves for a living :12hello-bye:

Post #502482  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:20 am 

Ash wrote:
grantyboy wrote:
Emery is overanalysing and can't coach a defence. He has until Christmas to figure it out. Maybe earlier if results go downhill.

What happens at Christmas? Do you think anyone will sack him?

Emery is only sacked for once when it’s certain we won’t get top 4

There’s no chance he will go before the end of the season. Seriously that just won’t happen anyone suggesting it is bonkers.

Post #502483  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:56 am 

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang on Canal Plus: "I feel like we are literally giving goals to the opposition."

Post #502484  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:19 am 

TOP GUN wrote:
There’s no chance he will go before the end of the season. Seriously that just won’t happen anyone suggesting it is bonkers.

I think Top Gun is absolutely correct on this. I firmly believe Emery will get the full season, and to be frank I think that’s reasonable. Whether he is still here next season is, I reckon, down to whether we’re in next season’s Champions League. If we are, Emery will still be in post. If we’re not, he’ll be getting his P45 next summer. I see it as simply as that.

Post #502485  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:20 am 

Read an alarming stat. In every game so far this season we have conceded more shots on goal than we have created. In EVERY game. That is immensely damning

Post #502486  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:21 am 

grantyboy wrote:
Arsenal have gifted the most goals since the start of last season.

Same as last year, and the year before......and the most penalties.

I saw a stat that said since the start of last season if you tally up penalties and errors leading to a goal Arsenal are on 31. The next worst is Bournemouth on 16.

Post #502487  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:25 am 

long time gooner wrote:
AmericanGooner wrote:
Two individual errors in an otherwise decent performance.

Really? Gosh. Even more astounding than Arsenal’s performance this evening.

Frustrating draw and definitely sympathize how we all must feel but I try to look it at all in its larger and proper context. We are in a big transitional period. No where near settled as a squad, weak defense, given where we are as a squad, I don't expect 'invincibles' football if I may be a little over the top.

We went up 2-0 at half time at a tough away ground. That's huge given where we are right now. I didn't expect them to write off the game in the 2nd half nor expect us to look as good. Both goals were individual mistakes. We were much better in the 2nd half but we also had more than few counters and opportunities going forward in the 2nd half and never capitalized. They scored from individual mistakes out of central defense. It wasn't from a build up where they took us apart as a team. That's a fact. They were dangerous but the didn't score on us like Liverpool and others did.

So, yes, given where we are it was a decent "team" performance but I definitely see how you (and probably others) may see it differently.

Post #502488  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:25 am 

I had a look at the squad that finished wenger’s last season, if we are being ruthless and getting rid of clearly not good enough players, injury prone players and players who are too old to join the revolution I could only make a case for keeping 5 players Bellerin, Holding, ramsey, Lacazette, Aubameyang (and ramsey May have even fallen in to the injury prone group)
So in a squad of 25 you are looking at 20 new players. Assuming you get a 50% success rate in the transfer market then we need to sign 40 players to get a squad good enough.

Post #502489  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:38 am 

Bernard wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:

I think Top Gun is absolutely correct on this. I firmly believe Emery will get the full season, and to be frank I think that’s reasonable. Whether he is still here next season is, I reckon, down to whether we’re in next season’s Champions League. If we are, Emery will still be in post. If we’re not, he’ll be getting his P45 next summer. I see it as simply as that.

I think the fans will turn very quickly if they don't see some improvement. Especially after seeing another manager dig his heels in and refuse to change to the detriment of team and club. If top 4 is looking shaky in Dec then who would actually believe that Emery is the guy to get it when he proved exactly the opposite last year. The only delusion I see is people pretending that this is all part of a transition and nothing to do with shite coaching of the team when they don't have the ball.

Post #502490  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:46 am 

AmericanGooner wrote:
They scored from individual mistakes out of central defense. It wasn't from a build up where they took us apart as a team. That's a fact. They were dangerous but the didn't score on us like Liverpool and others did.

So were all of Watford’s 30 shots as a result of individual errors from us? We give away far too many shots to the opposition, we’ve been out shot in every game this season. It is because we are too open all over the pitch, too easy to create chances against. Eventually that level of pressure builds and has consequences. Watford our played us especially in the second half. They even had 2-3 good chances to win it at the end.

Also the 3 Liverpool goals were all individual errors.
Not marking at a corner
Stupid penalty
Diving in on the halfway line and a player running unchallenged from that same area

Post #502491  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:55 am 

Emery said yesterday “we have a lot of young players, we will learn”

The first part of that statement isn’t true and I don’t believe the second part.
7 of the starting 11 yesterday were in no way at all young players.

This squad has lacked leadership, in game management, mental strength, accountability and a sign they learn from mistakes for some years.

Post #502492  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:07 am 

It’s not just us being bad without the ball. Admittedly we were not good yesterday.

We all know he defensive side is shocking however we just aren’t helping them by getting enough men behind the ball. Our midfield isn’t shielding them enough or retaining the ball. I mean yesterday in the second half we could barely even just recycle possession in the middle of the park. A pair of Guendouzi and Xhaka is too slow and with Özil in front of them my goodness your going to get dominated.

This is the area I would have expected to see improvement in games by now. We all know the defence is *%^@ but we still are incapable of winning the midfield battles and controlling games like Watford did in the second half. We just never really look comfortable or in control in any game we play anymore

Post #502493  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:08 am 

No team in the entire league has conceded more chances than arsenal in the first 5 games. And we’ve only played 2 good teams. More chances than any of the promoted teams.
Our defence is rubbish, takes risks and is error prone but for me the amount of chances conceded is far more down to the lack of protection from midfield and the overall team shape and understanding off the ball. Worst in the league at that by far

Post #502494  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:15 am 

Rich wrote:
A great manager Would be able to take some of the average players we have and give them detailed in game instructions. Instructions for every type of play with and without the ball. Look how much klopp has improved some players a lot of people would have described as quite average before he got there or bought them. He has a game plan and every player knows it exactly.

Exactly. Based on what is seen on the pitch it would be hard to believe that Arsenal do any defensive work at all.

Post #502495  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:24 am 

Im struggling to think of a more ridiculous arsenal goal conceded in history than that first yesterday. Just the way the ball didn’t leave our penalty area and the stupidity of the attempted pass. Wonder what George Graham would have made of it

Oh Maybe the Lee Dixon own goal. ...but even then that was a mistake not brainlessness and outright stupidity

Absolute shitshow of the highest order

Post #502496  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:54 am 

I read that we've had more shots against us this season than any team in any of the major leagues in europe. 96! When you think about some of the poor teams in those leagues that is a really a quite damning stat.

Watford had 31 shots, that's more than any team has had against us since PL records began.

One of Emery's tasks on taking the job was surely to improve our defence and if anything we look even more calamitous than under Wenger.

Post #502497  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:57 am 

TOP GUN wrote:
Im struggling to think of a more ridiculous arsenal goal conceded in history than that first yesterday. Just the way the ball didn’t leave our penalty area and the stupidity of the attempted pass. Wonder what George Graham would have made of it

Oh Maybe the Lee Dixon own goal. ...but even then that was a mistake not brainlessness and outright stupidity

Man City are the best around at playing out in that way but even they still make fuck-ups. Difference being thay largely control games and anything they concede as a result of risk-taking is usually just a consolation goal.

We are just not good enough at it to justify doing it.

Post #502498  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:16 am 

socrates wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:

Man City are the best around at playing out in that way but even they still make fuck-ups. Difference being thay largely control games and anything they concede as a result of risk-taking is usually just a consolation goal.

We are just not good enough at it to justify doing it.

I think doing it 30 to 50 percent of the time could be fine but surely you need to vary your tactics to create the unexpected so the opposition don’t know what’s coming

Post #502499  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:19 am 

Been reading stuff online.

Seems yesterday was the straw that broke the camel for many fans. There’s definitely a loss of faith and if we follow this result up with further bad ones it could get nasty.

Post #502500  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:25 am 

TOP GUN wrote:

Even with the Dixon own goal, there was nothing really wrong with him passing it back to Seaman, he just randomly decided to belt it twice as hard as he needed to and put 30 yards of needless loft on it.....but there was no danger even if he executed the pass 50% right. With our passing out from the back there is danger every time. It is such stupid and needless high risk taking, you have to have 3-4 players perfectly positioned and with perfect pass weight and accuracy and likely to have to do all that with a first touch. How many times yesterday did it go wrong and lead to a Watford chance or them taking the ball off us vs how many times it went right and we created even the hint of a dangerous attack from it. It simply isn't working.

Mix it up, play some longer balls and win the bloody 2nd ball, show some fight. Arsenal never, ever do the basics of football right. It is completely unprofessional. Players at Arsenal are on easy-street, have been for years. There is no punishment, accountability or desire to get things right. Certain players make the same mistakes time and time again, for me there are 2 options for those players - learn not to do it or be sold, those are really the only two options any club should have. At Arsenal it is completely tolerated with an arm round the shoulder. Who is giving out rollickings and orders on the pitch, or who is just shrugging their shoulders and saying "argh, it happened again"

Post #502501  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:27 am 

The Gooner is being crystal clear. Emery must go

https://www.onlinegooner.com/articles/view/4836

Post #502502  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:28 am 

Rich wrote:
AmericanGooner wrote:
They scored from individual mistakes out of central defense. It wasn't from a build up where they took us apart as a team. That's a fact. They were dangerous but the didn't score on us like Liverpool and others did.

So were all of Watford’s 30 shots as a result of individual errors from us? We give away far too many shots to the opposition, we’ve been out shot in every game this season. It is because we are too open all over the pitch, too easy to create chances against. Eventually that level of pressure builds and has consequences. Watford our played us especially in the second half. They even had 2-3 good chances to win it at the end.

Not marking at a corner
Stupid penalty
Diving in on the halfway line and a player running unchallenged from that same area

Hey Rich,
I think many of us, possibly yourself included, have way higher expectations of this squad than we should. We are a better side this season compared to how we were the last few months of last season.

I think we all need a dose of reality. We have a LONG way to go. We were/are a couple clubs from a mid table side. Emery will need minimally 3 seasons. And I'm including having decent money to play with in that time. This summer, surprisingly, we had a good transfer season but there are a lot of new faces and its a huge project to get a settled XI playing in his system. Its a huge ask that requires time and that time will include results like what we have.

I like Emery. I think a lot of us have an over inflated view of where Arsenal is. We are living off our name and stature from 15 years ago. We are like a mini version of Milan in Serie A, where they haven't been better than 5th for the last few years. Emery has to do a whole lot with a disinterested owner. I think if we make top 4 this season and that's a big if, it will be because Chelsea, Man Utd and Tottenham have bad seasons.

Liverpool outplayed us with great team football. There was no way we were going to win at Anfield in our present state and I'll even add a 'draw' that. We'd have to play out of our skins and the planets align to get anything out of that game. We didn't lose because of individual errors, we were thoroughly outplayed by a club that no one would be surprised if they beat Barca. The best Liverpool side I've ever seen in my time as a football fan. We got off lucky with 3-1 considering the gulf in class at the moment.

We would have lost this match to Watford last season. We would never have gone up 2-0 within a half hour last season nor any of the previous few seasons. The fact is we were hanging on a thread to Europa football given the progress of the sides below us and how bad we are defensively.

We will need a lot of time. Expecting Emery to get to CL football a year after the job is crazy considering the clubs above us, the state of the squad when he came, the lack of interest and more importantly money from the owner. Emery is doing well considering all these factors.

Arsenal fans can be accused of having unreasonable expectations given the present hurdles.

Post #502503  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:28 am 

If you play Arsenal I would be instructing players to shoot from absolutely anywhere. There is the obvious chance of a goal, but if you hit it high or wide your next chance for a goal is going to be served on a plate from the goal-kick.

Post #502504  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:33 am 

Rich wrote:
If you play Arsenal I would be instructing players to shoot from absolutely anywhere. There is the obvious chance of a goal, but if you hit it high or wide your next chance for a goal is going to be served on a plate from the goal-kick.

Maybe if we place Lacazette and Aubameyang on our goal line when we play out from the goal kick that way if it goes wrong again we’ve got someone on hand to block their shot ?

Problem solved

Post #502505  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:33 am 

I would also add, that Emery getting to a European cup final while getting top 6 should be considered a successful inaugural season. He was new to the club, culture, still has language issues, inherited a squad that was bereft of belief in a bad state of affairs (disinterested owner with no funds), following an iconic manager.

I'd say he had a successful first season given all that. I was willing and expecting any manager to slip to 7th or 8th initially. I thought we had a little far to go to hit rock bottom (8th possibly) before turning the corner after Wenger.

Post #502506  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:42 am 

AmericanGooner wrote:
Hey Rich,
I think many of us, possibly yourself included, have way higher expectations of this squad than we should. We are a better side this season compared to how we were the last few months of last season.

I think we all need a dose of reality. We have a LONG way to go. We were/are a couple clubs from a mid table side. Emery will need minimally 3 seasons. And I'm including having decent money to play with in that time. This summer, surprisingly, we had a good transfer season but there are a lot of new faces and its a huge project to get a settled XI playing in his system. Its a huge ask that requires time and that time will include results like what we have.

I like Emery. I think a lot of us have an over inflated view of where Arsenal is. We are living off our name and stature from 15 years ago. We are like a mini version of Milan in Serie A, where they haven't been better than 5th for the last few years. Emery has to do a whole lot with a disinterested owner. I think if we make top 4 this season and that's a big if, it will be because Chelsea, Man Utd and Tottenham have bad seasons.

Liverpool outplayed us with great team football. There was no way we were going to win at Anfield in our present state and I'll even add a 'draw' that. We'd have to play out of our skins and the planets align to get anything out of that game. We didn't lose because of individual errors, we were thoroughly outplayed by a club that no one would be surprised if they beat Barca. The best Liverpool side I've ever seen in my time as a football fan. We got off lucky with 3-1 considering the gulf in class at the moment.

We would have lost this match to Watford last season. We would never have gone up 2-0 within a half hour last season nor any of the previous few seasons. The fact is we were hanging on a thread to Europa football given the progress of the sides below us and how bad we are defensively.

We will need a lot of time. Expecting Emery to get to CL football a year after the job is crazy considering the clubs above us, the state of the squad when he came, the lack of interest and more importantly money from the owner. Emery is doing well considering all these factors.

Arsenal fans can be accused of having unreasonable expectations given the present hurdles.

I don't think so. Most on here do not have expectations of a title challenge, and will fully accept that we will have bad games and lose games this season. But given the relative strength of our squad, the money spent on it in the last 2 seasons (plus the relative strengths/weaknesses of Spurs, Man U, Chelsea) I think it is totally acceptable to expect a top 4 finish (and anything below that to be a failure) and to expect some tangible improvements in our defence. From where I'm sitting things have got worse in defence.

Emery has had more than 1 season, 2 pre-seasons and 3 transfer windows and none of us know what his best 11 is or his preferred tactic. More to the point, whatever tactics he has us playing leave us (in most games) being out shot and often 2nd best in general play to the opposition. The 22 game unbeaten run contained a lot of luck, I recall home games v Everton and Watford we ran out 2-0 winners but were really up against it and probably not the better team until we scored. Even now Aubamayang's finishing and conversion rate are saving us most games.

I will always maintain you do not need top class defenders to form a robust defense. We've seen countless groups of journeymen pro's get cobbled together and just taught shape, discipline and no risk defending. I'm not saying Arsenal should suddenly play like Burnley - but when you're 2-0 up away from home then perhaps it is time to play a bit more like Burnley.

The reality is with this group of players any decent manager should look at this and see a great opportunity at some easy wins and easy fixes. I reckon it should be far easier for a manager to take a team of players who don't know how to defend and know nothing about shape and work them in to a decent unit than take an average player and try to get him to have flair and vision and lethal finishing.

We need time to be up with Liverpool and City, but we shouldn't need that much time to resolve some of the basic problems that have plagued us for years. I don't see any evidence of that. Players can also shoulder some of the blame but when you go through 100 different players and the same things are happening as a team you need to start questioning the method.

Post #502507  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:48 am 

AmericanGooner wrote:
Rich wrote:

Not marking at a corner
Stupid penalty

Hey Rich,

7 of that starting 11 (if we include AMN) are players signed post wenger (leno, AMN, Sokratis, Luiz, Guendouzi, Cellabos, Pépé). Kolasinac will be replaced by Tierney. Aubamayang is untouchable and a gift to any new manager. This is very much Emery's team now. The squad may have some bad players from Wenger's era but the turnover in players has been vast enough in the last 2 windows that Emery has the choice not to pick any of those players from that era and not significantly weaken the team.

Post #502508  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:57 am 

If Emery did say it, which I’ve no proof of but have no reason to disbelieve it, Top Gun won’t like this which I’ve copied.

Emery on Xhaka: "He gives us a very good balance with the ball & without the ball. I think he's very important for us. We can talk about the defects for every player, for him also, but we can speak about positive things, the very positive performances he gives us in most matches"

Post #502509  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:09 am 

I just do not understand what Emery's footballing philosophy is. You see City and Liverpool and they have a definite way of playing. Yes, players may be chopped and changed but the basic gameplan remains the same.

You could have driven a double-decker bus through the centre of our midfield yesterday, even before we went 2-0 up (against the run of play). That cannot be part of any serious gameplan.

Post #502510  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:33 am 

Bernard wrote:
If Emery did say it, which I’ve no proof of but have no reason to disbelieve it, Top Gun won’t like this which I’ve copied.

Emery on Xhaka: "He gives us a very good balance with the ball & without the ball. I think he's very important for us. We can talk about the defects for every player, for him also, but we can speak about positive things, the very positive performances he gives us in most matches"

Well if he did say that I’m staggered. He should be keeping his head down

Xhaka is the reason we haven’t been able to control midfields for several seasons now.

I find it hysterical the way the crowd shouts shooot when he gets the ball. He’s only scored 7 goals for arsenal and you’d have thought he slams a 30 yarder in most weeks the way people carry on. It mystifies me the way he seems to have had our fans and managers fooled

Post #502511  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:43 am 

To summarise how I think we are going this season and the Liverpool, Spurs & Watford games I will use an Australian slang term - we are rooted.

Post #502512  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:56 am 

AmericanGooner wrote:
long time gooner wrote:
Really? Gosh. Even more astounding than Arsenal’s performance this evening.

Frustrating draw and definitely sympathize how we all must feel but I try to look it at all in its larger and proper context. We are in a big transitional period. No where near settled as a squad, weak defense, given where we are as a squad, I don't expect 'invincibles' football if I may be a little over the top.

We went up 2-0 at half time at a tough away ground. That's huge given where we are right now. I didn't expect them to write off the game in the 2nd half nor expect us to look as good. Both goals were individual mistakes. We were much better in the 2nd half but we also had more than few counters and opportunities going forward in the 2nd half and never capitalized. They scored from individual mistakes out of central defense. It wasn't from a build up where they took us apart as a team. That's a fact. They were dangerous but the didn't score on us like Liverpool and others did.

So, yes, given where we are it was a decent "team" performance but I definitely see how you (and probably others) may see it differently.

As you say each person will have their own view.

Despite the brilliance of Aubameyang I saw a relentless succession of tactical errors and individual errors. It was about as far removed from my view of a “decent team performance” as is possible.

That’s nothing to do with comparing them to the invincibles. It’s just a basic expectation of us looking like a football team instead of a disorganised rabble.

I glad that you’re happy with things though. That is a comfort that unfortunately I do not have.

Post #502513  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:37 am 

AmericanGooner wrote:
[

We went up 2-0 at half time at a tough away ground.

They are bottom of the table with a single point. It was as close to a gimme away 3 points as it gets and we fecked up. A schoolboy team would get shouted at for the errors made.

Post #502514  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:15 am 

socrates wrote:
I just do not understand what Emery's footballing philosophy is. You see City and Liverpool and they have a definite way of playing. Yes, players may be chopped and changed but the basic gameplan remains the same.

You could have driven a double-decker bus through the centre of our midfield yesterday, even before we went 2-0 up (against the run of play). That cannot be part of any serious gameplan.

Forget Man City and Liverpool, Watford had a game plan. The thing I hated the most about the late Wenger era, was total predictability of Plan A every single week. So we go and replace him with someone who is almost the same. Are we spoilt to want a manager that can organise a defense? Or to expect anything but raw panic everytime the ball is lost? I dont think so. If we try to play it out from the back again next week then I honestly hope we get thrashed because that is exactly what we deserve.

Post #502515  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:21 am 

long time gooner wrote:
AmericanGooner wrote:

Despite the brilliance of Aubameyang I saw a relentless succession of tactical errors and individual errors. It was about as far removed from my view of a “decent team performance” as is possible.

That’s nothing to do with comparing them to the invincibles. It’s just a basic expectation of us looking like a football team instead of a disorganised rabble.

I glad that you’re happy with things though. That is a comfort that unfortunately I do not have.

Hi ltg,

That's exactly how I saw it. I think your phrase "disorganised rabble" sums us up very nicely. In truth we've been like that for most of the last decade.

I do not think there is any excuse with the amount of money in the modern game for a team to be so unprofessional, badly organised and ill-disciplined. As Rich said earlier you can't turn average players into worldbeaters but you can, at the very least, coach a defence into an organised unit.

Post #502516  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:24 am 

socrates wrote:

Was Torreira injured? I fail to understand why you need a so called range passing midfielder like Xhaka in the lineup when you have Ceballos and Özil starting as well. It's like Emery is simply hoping that if he rotates enough the dials will rollover onto a jackpot combination. I simply don't get it.

Post #502517  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:27 am 

socrates wrote:
long time gooner wrote:

Hi ltg,

That's exactly how I saw it. I think your phrase "disorganised rabble" sums us up very nicely. In truth we've been like that for most of the last decade.

I do not think there is any excuse with the amount of money in the modern game for a team to be so unprofessional, badly organised and ill-disciplined. As Rich said earlier you can't turn average players into worldbeaters but you can, at the very least, coach a defence into an organised unit.

And it can be done as a single match tactic too. Evidenced by the countless park the bus efforts by PL teams against us which Wenger never managed to figure out what to do about

Post #502518  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:40 am 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... defensive/

This is exactly right

Post #502519  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:10 pm 

Rich wrote:

Or even just hoick it deep into our half. Then press.

We seem to have no tactical idea about playing away from home. Yesterday's capitulation was so predictable. Its farcical.

Post #502520  Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:53 pm 

socrates wrote:

A reason to certainly ditch the diamond. Xhaka with no mobility and no pace in the centre and the two others being asked to cover too much of the pitch laterally because there is no wide midfielder.

[ 570734 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12560, 12561, 12562, 12563, 12564, 12565, 12566 ... 14269  Next