Fixtures Sunday July 12th - Tottenham Hotspur - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - 4:30 Pm

Kick-Off

       Injuries                    Steve Gleiber



Get the Latest Post Go to the Bottom of Page It is currently Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:21 am

All times are UTC


  


Reply to topic

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests

 
Post #495241  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:33 pm
Posts: 652

Watching the Arse these days is fecking tedious.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495242  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:31 pm
Posts: 3284
Location: Waltham Abbey, Essex

:8surprise: :8angers: :1cry:


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495243  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:33 pm
Posts: 4910
Location: SE9

1-0 ffs


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495244  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:33 pm
Posts: 4910
Location: SE9

This rubbish is doubly painful having watched Spurs destroy Dortmund last night.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495245  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:22 pm
Posts: 18502

Is there any team on this planet that couldn't score against us :laughing7:

I reckon Islington girls under 7's would knock a few past us.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495246  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:36 pm
Posts: 2028

If it ends level or a goal down I think we’ll be fine at the Emirates. Well we’ll get through, fine is clearly pushing it way too far...

_________________
'At Arsenal it was always the same 8 or 9 who stayed behind after training. And I guarantee if you do that you'll become a better player'


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495247  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:36 pm
Posts: 2028

socrates wrote:
Is there any team on this planet that couldn't score against us :laughing7:

I reckon Islington girls under 7's would knock a few past us.


Their centre forward has moved up to adult size 1 in shoes though so it’s not a fair contest, and don’t get me started on the financial doping in Haribo StarMix div 2.

_________________
'At Arsenal it was always the same 8 or 9 who stayed behind after training. And I guarantee if you do that you'll become a better player'


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495248  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:02 am
Posts: 1680
Location: Liverpool/Caernarfon

Laboured.

Tedious.

Clueless.

_________________
Gorau chwarae cyd chwarae


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495249  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:56 am
Posts: 1329

We'll win the home leg








2-1☹️


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495250  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:31 pm
Posts: 3284
Location: Waltham Abbey, Essex

Let's hope that's rock bottom.....................


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495251  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:45 am
Posts: 22137

That was the footballing equivalent of painting by numbers.

Tedious, predictable, formulaic and certainly not going to produce a masterpiece.

_________________
I believe in our team, I believe in our quality and I am convinced that I am right. (Arsene Wenger Dec 08)


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495252  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Posts: 11931

holy *%^@ its diabolical !

Basically Emery has placed our entire season on Iwobi and Mhikitaryan and their ability to unlock defences

it wont happen.

We will win the second leg but those 2 guys won't do it against anyone decent

I have zero criticism for Lacazette at all. World class finisher looking at the shod next to him i'd have clubbed a baby kitten to death by now.

I understand not liking Özil Emery but at the cost of your job?

please end this season now


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495253  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:17 am
Posts: 1281

tomc wrote:
DHD wrote:
Have to admire Özil - not often I'd say this but he's played a blinder. Stared them out over his contract and Arse blinked first. They should've known. All those 'backaches' and 'sicknesses', not to mention the phoned-in performances.

He's lost interest in football. Just in it for the money now and doesn't seem to care whether he plays or not. Best of luck moving on that sort of player.

The only man to date to have made more money out of Arsenal than Silent Stan. Chinese football awaits surely.

I'd say he has a bit to go before his bank balance matches Wenger's courtesy of Arsenal.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495254  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:17 am
Posts: 1281

TOP GUN wrote:
holy *%^@ its diabolical !

Basically Emery has placed our entire season on Iwobi and Mhikitaryan and their ability to unlock defences

it wont happen.

We will win the second leg but those 2 guys won't do it against anyone decent

I have zero criticism for Lacazette at all. World class finisher looking at the shod next to him i'd have clubbed a baby kitten to death by now.

I understand not liking Özil Emery but at the cost of your job?

please end this season now


How long before Lacazette and Aubamayang start looking towards Manchester or other locales with 'big' clubs? This summer most likely...


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495255  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Posts: 11931

i do think one of the problems with Emery is his english

Not because he can't speak it but because he clearly can't articulate how frustrated he is. Imagine Mourinho or any other manager at this point. Eggs are out of baskets, state the friggin obvious, chuck the board under a bus.

i'm not sure if Emery is a good manager anymore (this is what Kroenke banks on) but I am sure he will never get the chance he needed


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495256  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Posts: 11931

thofman wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:
holy *%^@ its diabolical !

Basically Emery has placed our entire season on Iwobi and Mhikitaryan and their ability to unlock defences

it wont happen.

We will win the second leg but those 2 guys won't do it against anyone decent

I have zero criticism for Lacazette at all. World class finisher looking at the shod next to him i'd have clubbed a baby kitten to death by now.

I understand not liking Özil Emery but at the cost of your job?

please end this season now


How long before Lacazette and Aubamayang start looking towards Manchester or other locales with 'big' clubs? This summer most likely...


Lacazette has been doing the whole Cesc/RVP stare thing all season. He's pissed off clearly.

The other players aren't on his level and I would even suggest he's as good as Aubu


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495257  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:31 pm
Posts: 3284
Location: Waltham Abbey, Essex

Can't see how he could have made a worse start to his Arsenal career. He imo realised he couldn't do anything with the squad and
saw they weren't interested in investing.

Imo he's playing their game. Get the team closer to the half way mark and they'll start sweating and reconsider financing the next chapter.

Even AW's worst prodigee could have done better. Problem is h doesn't realise how gutted we are.............


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495258  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:20 am
Posts: 8972

TOP GUN wrote:
thofman wrote:

How long before Lacazette and Aubamayang start looking towards Manchester or other locales with 'big' clubs? This summer most likely...


Lacazette has been doing the whole Cesc/RVP stare thing all season. He's pissed off clearly.

The other players aren't on his level and I would even suggest he's as good as Aubu


Lacazette is only 27... would rather we keep him but should he be sold, I'd be disappointed if we don't get at least 75m for him. That should allow Emery to buy a couple of decent players to strengthen the squad.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495259  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Posts: 11931

bubblechris wrote:
Can't see how he could have made a worse start to his Arsenal career. He imo realised he couldn't do anything with the squad and
saw they weren't interested in investing.

Imo he's playing their game. Get the team closer to the half way mark and they'll start sweating and reconsider financing the next chapter.

Even AW's worst prodigee could have done better. Problem is h doesn't realise how gutted we are.............

Your talking *%^@ as usual

He’s done better than Wenger in the league and clearly it’s better than last year. He might be playing a certain card but apart from involving 2 players who are leaving the club anyway clearly you can’t criticise.

You talk non stop nonsense


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495260  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:27 pm
Posts: 7963

I know it's way too early to write him off, but I thought Suarez was supposed to be a skillful midget. I've seen precious little skill so far. Frustratingly ineffective. I accept I might be being unfair, but he makes Özil at his worst look good. At this point I can see why Barcelona wanted rid of him.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495261  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Posts: 11931

Bernard wrote:
I know it's way too early to write him off, but I thought Suarez was supposed to be a skillful midget. I've seen precious little skill so far. Frustratingly ineffective. I accept I might be being unfair, but he makes Özil at his worst look good. At this point I can see why Barcelona wanted rid of him.

I expected nothing from him when he signed and since he looks bog average in his 3 sub performances. Imagine playing 20 million outright for him. Your right he’s totally ineffective

The problem is we are desperate and need numbers


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495262  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:52 pm
Posts: 967
Location: Salisbury

Another game I didn't bother to watch and sounds like a wise decision.

We are only just scratching the surface of the new levels of utter crapness that will become the norm under the Kroenke regime I feel.

Boring, boring Arsenal.

_________________
Wake me up when wiggy snuffs it


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495263  Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:46 pm
Posts: 2552

Apparently that was Bate's first game in 9 weeks.....


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495264  Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:55 pm
Posts: 8676
Location: Singapore

Switch on my tele, watched a bit, then decided to sleep instead. Why do we continue to be so laboured in our ways? Is Wenger our secret coach? Poor Emery adopted sh@t and don't know how to deal with it anymore.

_________________
A new Chapter awaits!


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495265  Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:12 am
Posts: 3569
Location: Melbourne

Reminds me of those good ol' days under Wenger :1laughter:

Has Emery lost the dressing room?


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495266  Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:12 am
Posts: 3569
Location: Melbourne

Fans singing "we've got our Arsenal back" in homage to the worst performances of the past decade.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495267  Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:31 pm
Posts: 3284
Location: Waltham Abbey, Essex

TOP GUN wrote:
bubblechris wrote:
Can't see how he could have made a worse start to his Arsenal career. He imo realised he couldn't do anything with the squad and
saw they weren't interested in investing.

Imo he's playing their game. Get the team closer to the half way mark and they'll start sweating and reconsider financing the next chapter.

Even AW's worst prodigee could have done better. Problem is h doesn't realise how gutted we are.............

Your talking *%^@ as usual

He’s done better than Wenger in the league and clearly it’s better than last year. He might be playing a certain card but apart from involving 2 players who are leaving the club anyway clearly you can’t criticise.

You talk non stop nonsense


I remember the last time you said that. One Alexi Sanchez was the greatest as far as you were concerned. You will eat your words punk.

Did mummy get you long trousers yet?


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495268  Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:57 pm
Posts: 15980

Yet more eveidence that this squad needs totally ripping apart and starting again. I think there is only 8 or so of this squad is keep. It just reeks of mediocrity in every position.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495269  Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:22 pm
Posts: 18502

Last night was embarassing and humiliating.

The worst thing was it wasn't due to lack of effort it was just an overall lack of quality, individually and collectively. How many teams have we seen park the bus against us in recent seasons and we just don't have the nous to overcome this tactic.

Add to that the fact that we can concede against anyone at any time and it's a recipe for disaster.

Iwobi was our most attacking threat but his end product is appalling. That about sums us up. Imagine Eden Hazard in some of the situations Iwobi gets into, he'd be scoring hat-tricks and laying on multiple assists every week.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495270  Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Posts: 11931

Basically with that line up you are asking Iwobi, Lacazette and mhikitaryan to win the match by themselves. All the other players are forming a defensive base and aren’t good around opposing penalty boxes. There’s just not enough firepower there.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495271  Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:52 pm
Posts: 13104

Rich wrote:
Yet more eveidence that this squad needs totally ripping apart and starting again. I think there is only 8 or so of this squad is keep. It just reeks of mediocrity in every position.

I think the manager is average too. The whole thing just feels wrong. We put 10 past this mob last season with a team featuring Walcott, Willock, Maitland Niles, Reiss Nelson. He’s getting things wrong. We all believed he would get more from this group of players. The style of football we’re playing is dull. Someone on Twitter jokingly calls him a USB Rioch. I think he's right.

The whole club is a mess. Mislintat, Özil, Ramsey, Kroenke. It's bollocks.

_________________
There's a man who's been out sailing in a decade full of dreams


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495272  Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Posts: 11931

Listening to arsecast and he’s nailing it. Says the only thing we have from an attacking perspective is Iwobi playing in Kolasinac on the overlap. That’s it, nothing else. He’s right

This team and squad is worse than the one we had few years ago. Walcott and the Ox would be playing every single minute of every game at the moment


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495273  Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:52 pm
Posts: 13104

TOP GUN wrote:
Listening to arsecast and he’s nailing it.

Agree. I listened first thing and found it hard to disagree with anything.

_________________
There's a man who's been out sailing in a decade full of dreams


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495274  Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Posts: 11931

Darren wrote:
Rich wrote:
Yet more eveidence that this squad needs totally ripping apart and starting again. I think there is only 8 or so of this squad is keep. It just reeks of mediocrity in every position.



The whole club is a mess. Mislintat, Özil, Ramsey, Kroenke. It's bollocks.


Ever since the club lost Danny Fiszman, Dein and the old board it’s never been the same. Even if they weren’t perfect and we used to moan about them they seemed to know what arsenal were all about.

The new lot, Kroenke, Mislintat, Gazidis some *%^@*** big time Spanish Barca exec Sanelhi and now their talking about some foreign director at Roma. Do any of these *%^@ understand arsenal and what’s required ?

I doubt it. Does anyone reckon even now with his health conditions Dein would do a worse job as director than Sanelhi or anyone else.

Surely Dein would have been pragmatic enough to negotiate to buy Suarez from Liverpool when the morons at the club offered 50 million and one pound exactly to meet his buyout clause. What f&*%wit came up with that idea.

The club is a mess top to bottom and everyone mentioned is making a killing off arsenal fans whilst serving up utter dross on the pitch.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495275  Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:27 pm
Posts: 7963

TOP GUN wrote:
My top ten arsenal midfielders of all time. (Doesn’t include players that could be considered wingers e.g merse or overmars)

In order

1) Patrick Vieira (the king)
2) Liam Brady
3) Cesc Fabregas (will anger some but it’s my list)
4) Emmanuel Petitt
5) David Rocastle
6) Steve Williams (why did George sell him, he seemed a very George player)
7) Paul Davis (criminally under rated I thought)
8) Mickey Thomas (I’m so tempted to put him higher but he could be such a lazy git sometimes but that was the conundrum about him as a player )
9) The invisible wall
10) Kevin Richardson (that was another odd transfer, wins a title and puff he’s gone to Spain,)

There will be plenty on honourable mentions potentially for Alan Ball (a favourite of my dads ) and others but this was aimed at players in my arsenal supporting era

Your list has a lot of merit. The first two are the same for me, but Petit comes third. He and Vieira is the best central midfield I've ever seen at Arsenal.

Are you counting Pires as a winger but Rocastle, who played mostly out wide, as a central player? I saw Alan Ball so he walks into my top ten. As does Stewart Robson who you don't mention at all. I agree with you putting Williams and Davis quite high.

I'm also going to get Charlie George in as a midfielder. After all, Radford and Kennedy were the front two he played behind in the first double season. The only reason I've excluded Alan Hudson is he didn't play enough games.

My own top ten: 1) Vieira 2) Brady 3) Petit 4) Ball 5) Rocastle 6) Fabregas 7) Williams 8) Robson 9) Davis 10) George


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495276  Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Posts: 11931

Bernard wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:
My top ten arsenal midfielders of all time. (Doesn’t include players that could be considered wingers e.g merse or overmars)

In order

1) Patrick Vieira (the king)
2) Liam Brady
3) Cesc Fabregas (will anger some but it’s my list)
4) Emmanuel Petitt
5) David Rocastle
6) Steve Williams (why did George sell him, he seemed a very George player)
7) Paul Davis (criminally under rated I thought)
8) Mickey Thomas (I’m so tempted to put him higher but he could be such a lazy git sometimes but that was the conundrum about him as a player )
9) The invisible wall
10) Kevin Richardson (that was another odd transfer, wins a title and puff he’s gone to Spain,)

There will be plenty on honourable mentions potentially for Alan Ball (a favourite of my dads ) and others but this was aimed at players in my arsenal supporting era

Your list has a lot of merit. The first two are the same for me, but Petit comes third. He and Vieira is the best central midfield I've ever seen at Arsenal.

Are you counting Pires as a winger but Rocastle, who played mostly out wide, as a central player? I saw Alan Ball so he walks into my top ten. As does Stewart Robson who you don't mention at all. I agree with you putting Williams and Davis quite high.

I'm also going to get Charlie George in as a midfielder. After all, Radford and Kennedy were the front two he played behind in the first double season. The only reason I've excluded Alan Hudson is he didn't play enough games.

My own top ten: 1) Vieira 2) Brady 3) Petit 4) Ball 5) Rocastle 6) Fabregas 7) Williams 8) Robson 9) Davis 10) George


Great top ten ! Ball was supposed to be a cracking player.

i consider rocky a midfielder primarily a midfielder rather than winger and whilst he did often play on the right he also played in the centre and I saw him more of a workhorse midfield than a winger hence his inclusion. Actually and for that reason the notable omission from both our tens in ominous, what about the Romford pele! 3 titles 4 fa cups and a league cup! How did we miss him, I’m not sure who I would remove from my ten to include him.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495277  Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:02 pm
Posts: 6870

This from Amy Lawrence in this morning’s Grauniad:

“It speaks volumes for the scale of change since Arsenal visited the Borisov Arena in last season’s Europa League that out of the 18-man squad who came during Arsène Wenger’s final campaign only four travelled this time. Most of last season’s headline players here - Olivier Giroud, Theo Walcott and Jack Wilshere - feel part of a different era.
The really complicated bit is that last year’s crop, who won 4-2 here, were unmistakably the B team, players who were struggling to get into Arsenal’s Premier League selection. This was Emery’s selection more or less at full strength, barring injuries and illness, and they found the going extremely heavy. Shaping a new Arsenal identity is not a particularly simple task in a squad who still have a transitional feel.”


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495278  Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:02 pm
Posts: 6870

Bernard wrote:
My own top ten: 1) Vieira 2) Brady 3) Petit 4) Ball 5) Rocastle 6) Fabregas 7) Williams 8) Robson 9) Davis 10) George


Understandable that you rate Petit so highly B - can't say I'd argue - but - he wouldn't be that high on my list because wasn't really with us that long. Looking at your list and their respective appearances:
1) Vieira 279
2) Brady 235
3) Petit 85
4) Ball 177
5) Rocastle 228
6) Fabregas 212
7) Williams 95
8) Robson 150
9) Davis 446
10) George 133


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495279  Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Posts: 11931

Surely picking Rocky ahead of Fàbregas is pure sentimentality. Parlour has to be included

I think Manu was a great midfielder but not as good as Cesc especially in the legend stakes for legging it off to Barca

My adjusted one

1) Patrick Vieira (the king)
2) Liam Brady
3) Cesc Fabregas (will anger some but it’s my list)
4) Emmanuel Petitt
5) David Rocastle
6) Steve Williams (why did George sell him, he seemed a very George player)
7) Ray Parlour
8) Mickey Thomas (I’m so tempted to put him higher but he could be such a lazy git sometimes but that was the conundrum about him as a player )
9) The invisible wall
10) Paul Davis


 Profile  
 
 
Post #495280  Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:30 pm
Posts: 7375

socrates wrote:
Last night was embarassing and humiliating.

The worst thing was it wasn't due to lack of effort it was just an overall lack of quality, individually and collectively. How many teams have we seen park the bus against us in recent seasons and we just don't have the nous to overcome this tactic.

.

Hi Soc

The frustrating thing about last night is that these chumps weren't even good at parking the bus. We just did nothing. Persevering with 3 centre backs against a team with a feeble attacking threat. It was terrible stuff.

_________________
"I just kept going pretty lively. Them killers wasn't too healthy company."


 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
     [ 513596 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12379, 12380, 12381, 12382, 12383, 12384, 12385 ... 12840  Next

All times are UTC

Gooners Online - Click to see what Everyones Doing

Colour Key:  Visited Profile    Members Profile      Admin

Get Latest Post

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests


Search for:

cron

Go to Top

Powered by php BB © 1993 - 2018