Fixtures March 31st - Manchester City - Etihad Stadium - 3:30 Pm

Kick-Off

Injuries                 Steve Gleiber

Get the Latest Post Go to the Bottom of Page It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:06 pm

All times are UTC

Reply to topic

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 104 guests

Post #483121  Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:23 pm 

http://www.football365.com/news/coqueli ... ve-arsenal

So this is Ox, Theo and now Coq all saying they needed a new challenge as they were in their 'comfort zone'

That's just 3 players who have left, I bet the majority of the rest are in the comfort zone as well. The whole club needs a shake up but none more so than the managers position. He is doing far more harm than good with every passing day. It used to be 2 steps forward 1 back, then it was 2 steps back 2 forward now it is just giant leaps backwards every week

Post #483122  Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:27 pm 

With Dortmund out doe that mean that Aubameyang can now play?

Post #483123  Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:31 pm 

bubblechris wrote:

You really are a *%^@ etc. etc.

Dortmund aren't out.

Post #483124  Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:03 pm 

Daz wrote:
bubblechris wrote:

Dortmund aren't out.

Coming from a tossa like you I'll take that as a compliment.

Apologies to the rest of you...............

Post #483125  Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:20 pm 

bubblechris wrote:
Daz wrote:

Dortmund aren't out.

No it's just I mean if AG had said it I imagine you would have gone in in your own inimitable style...sauce for the goose etc.

Post #483126  Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:45 pm 

bubblechris wrote:
Daz wrote:

Dortmund aren't out.

Does your apology include the one way intercom system? Or only those who are tuned in?

Actually I find responding to AGs posts quite soothing. Completely futile of course, but more like praying than trying to get through to the bank.

Post #483127  Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:45 pm 

Rich wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:
AC Milan :14laughter:

Their no Ostersund :14laughter:

I'm happy with Milan. It will feel like a proper european tie, we will have to play our first 11 and the crowd will be more up for it.

The pressure cooker cauldron that is the Emirates will get to the Milan players.

Welbeck masterclass incoming.

Post #483128  Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:45 pm 

I was lucky enough to go to the match last night....ahem...and for the first time in a while my apathy towards Wenger’s Arsenal briefly changed to anger. How the hell has this sorry state of affairs been allowed to happen? The empty seats, a weak team getting outmuscled and outrun, the lack of basic tactical awareness, the lack of atmosphere, players who look horribly below par. Perhaps unfairly but It made me miss Highbury.

Post #483129  Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:42 pm 

Bored wrote:
I was lucky enough to go to the match last night....ahem...and for the first time in a while my apathy towards Wenger’s Arsenal briefly changed to anger. How the hell has this sorry state of affairs been allowed to happen? The empty seats, a weak team getting outmuscled and outrun, the lack of basic tactical awareness, the lack of atmosphere, players who look horribly below par. Perhaps unfairly but It made me miss Highbury.

Kroenke

Post #483130  Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:08 pm 

Some golden letters on f365 about us today :1laughter:

http://www.football365.com/news/mails-a ... -a-new-low

…One annoying habit commentators have when assigned to Arsenal games is them expressing their shock at our frequent clusterf*ck, such as being 2-0 down at half times to Östersunds.

“Who saw this coming?!”

Every single Arsenal fan. We all did.

Have you not watched us play since we left Highbury?
Greg Benham, AFC

Post #483131  Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:53 pm 

Bored wrote:

:laughing7: Gidday Bored ... you should get that masochistic streak checked .

I wouldn't attend an Arsenal match if I was in England and offered free tickets .

Watched Arsene 's post match interview , God he is a glib f**&^%% , stupid little smirk ..." we weren't at the races first half " :blob8: WHY ... he speaks as if he has no control over these affairs .

We are through to the last sixteen .... that makes it better ???

He should have started a lot more reserve team players , he'd have be guaranteed enthusiasm .

Post #483132  Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:19 pm 

Not unexpected though was it. When was the last time our second team played well?

Was it the Southampton game? The only other ones I remember with pride were back in the days of Quincy and Alliadierre.

Post #483133  Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:51 pm 

Decaf wrote:
lomekian wrote:
Was at the game tonight. Worst performance I have seen live since the dog days at the end of George Graham's time. No shape, no pattern, no structure, very little desire from some, but mostly just being outcoached by Graham Potter.

Players like Bellerin & Iwobi, despite mixed games at least showed the desire to take the team forward, but too many just didn't try hard enough. Jack wasn't fit and was out on his feet after an hour. Maitland-Niles doesn't know what his role is. Welbeck is like an anti-striker at the mo...if his work rate when we are in possession matched his work rate when we aren't, he'd be much more effective.

First half was just appalling awful on almost every count. No movement going forwards, so so static. Never more than one person showing for the ball or making runs. It was terribly disjointed AND lazy.

The club, despite positive moves, is as we all know, just treading water until the dead man walks.

Worse that some of our gutless champions league games in the early 2000s, or that dreadful UEFA Cup loss where Petit played like a *%^@?

One gets the sense that with Wenger sides its always been a problem that we don't know what to do when we are ahead of the game (including drawing against teams we think are better than us). Instead of putting the boot in we stagnate. That 'should we shouldn't we' mentality is fatal when we are shaky at the back.

You can't blame the players for going onto the field without a clear strategy. You also can't blame the players when they regress en masse when they come to a certain club. *Someone* if overthinking things and creating uncertainty in the players minds.

You'd think that 3 nil up at home against Osterlund the mentality would be 'lets see if we can get to double figures' Entertain the crowd and give a few of the players who need a boost the experience of getting a big win. But no that would be too straightforward for our professor.

Definitely worse. The Champions League games bar a few dead rubbers on the last day were normally against genuinely good teams with pedigree, and we generally managed to create more good chances. The UEFA cup loss was still in a final against a good team (by virtue of making the final) and we lost in a shootout when we should have won the game. Last night was against a team with no pedigree, with players of no pedigree, who collapsed defensively whenever we actually got a wide player and a full back in tandem rather than playing like strangers, and we were outplayed until the last 10-15 mins. There was no pattern, no structure, no movement, little effort from some player, and we created bugger all till they tired.

Post #483134  Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:59 pm 

long time gooner wrote:
Bored wrote:

Kroenke

Correct, any hope of Arsenal being a serious club ended when the majority of shares fell into his hands, stupidly I kept going to games believing things might get better when our finances improved in 13/14 when the new commercial deals kicked in, but I should have known better, look at his track record and Google what many of the fans of his US teams feel about him.

It's going to take a hell of an effort from IG to get Arsenal into a position of challenging for 3rd/4th let alone for a PL/CL in the face of Kroenke's austerity measures which will ensure it is nigh on impossible to get a top manager in, people disagree with this but we've missed out on Guardiola, Klopp and others already, why is that?, Kroenke that is why.

People blaming Wenger as usual saying he should know when to walk away, what serious club lets a manager dictate when they leave?, we are a joke and will remain so until Kroenke leaves, I suspect by which time we'll be the modern day equivalent of Everton or Villa.

Post #483135  Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:30 pm 

Wilts-Gooner wrote:
long time gooner wrote:
Kroenke

Correct, any hope of Arsenal being a serious club ended when the majority of shares fell into his hands, stupidly I kept going to games believing things might get better when our finances improved in 13/14 when the new commercial deals kicked in, but I should have known better, look at his track record and Google what many of the fans of his US teams feel about him.

It's going to take a hell of an effort from IG to get Arsenal into a position of challenging for 3rd/4th let alone for a PL/CL in the face of Kroenke's austerity measures which will ensure it is nigh on impossible to get a top manager in, people disagree with this but we've missed out on Guardiola, Klopp and others already, why is that?, Kroenke that is why.

People blaming Wenger as usual saying he should know when to walk away, what serious club lets a manager dictate when they leave?, we are a joke and will remain so until Kroenke leaves, I suspect by which time we'll be the modern day equivalent of Everton or Villa.

Mate can I just take up your last sentence. I believe we are at the Everton level now. This is a classic collapse in a club. Each year a little worse but with a few performances where we really rise up. But in reality the graph is going down. We have as much chance of winning the EPL or CL as Everton or Huddersfield. The road back is so far distant that I honestly do not believe we will win the CL or EPL in my lifetime.

Genetically I probably have 10-15 years left. We have not started to rebuild. I cannot see us getting there. 15 years - I don’t think so.

Post #483136  Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:05 pm 

Wow. Milan! European royalty who are struggling like us. Languishing 7th in serie A on goal differential, they should be easy pickings but that name. It's Milan and one has to respect the club no matter if they seem they are on hard times. I don't know why they are struggling. I haven't paid much attention to serie A.

I am fairly confident. Not overly so. Not sure how the rest of you feel about our chances but the 2nd leg just now gives me pause. I think we'll do well the first leg but I don't trust this Arsenal squad to be able to close anything out.

Post #483137  Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:18 pm 

Gaz from Oz wrote:
Mate can I just take up your last sentence. I believe we are at the Everton level now. This is a classic collapse in a club. Each year a little worse but with a few performances where we really rise up. But in reality the graph is going down. We have as much chance of winning the EPL or CL as Everton or Huddersfield. The road back is so far distant that I honestly do not believe we will win the CL or EPL in my lifetime.

Genetically I probably have 10-15 years left. We have not started to rebuild. I cannot see us getting there. 15 years - I don’t think so.

Sadly, you are probably right on both counts, Everton last won the league in about 1985 I would guess, so 30 odd years ago, we are already nearly halfway there and as you say we are getting further away each year now.

It's not all about Arsenal though, I think modern football in general has become a bit of a farce as well, what with the UAE and Russian money along with silly fixture schedules to suit 136 countries or whatever.

I do think (hope) that at some point it will come home to roost because there is so much focus on the "TV product" that the match going fans will just get bored of it, there are already signs of this happening - empty seats at OT, Etihad and of course lots at the Emirates, how much of this can be attributed to fixture scheduling I'm not sure.

Post #483138  Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:37 am 

Wenger's contract is finished after the 2018/19 season right? It can't come soon enough but I can be patient. I have to assume he won't be offered an extension. Logic says no, but we are not dealing with the typical football owner. Wenger himself may not want to stay. However, I think he wants one last hooray. He could have left with a great FA cup win last summer but oh well .

If he is going, I would be curious how the replacement committee is going to happen. Assuming they know in a years time we have to have someone in place, I'm curious about whom?

We are looking like Liverpool after 1990. No chance at a title but some fans have hopes. We're a cup side now. Winning the league has gotten infinitely more difficult because of the amount of money Chelsea and both Manchester sides have and the additional funds Tottenham will have. Even making the CL is much more difficult.

Stan can't be happy with reduced future revenue from not being in the CL proper. I also wonder just how much Josh, his son is involved in making a decision. What does he think? He will be asked not only about the financial health of the club but the atmosphere, etc.

I just want us to usher in a new era. Even if we don't get it right in the transition, a change is needed. Any manager we get will at least have a strategy. Whether or not it will work, at least we'll know the plan.

Post #483139  Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:13 am 

An interesting read about Wenger's time at Monaco. Kudos to the man, who was ahead of his time then.

One interesting para stood out for me:
"Wenger completely changed the training regime at the club, introducing intense training methods and sessions, as well as an overhaul in the players’ diets. Rice dishes, pasta, fish and chicken-based meals were brought in to improve fitness and health, something that Wenger would go on to famously use at Arsenal and he also introduced detailed preparations on both the opponent’s game plan and Monaco’s own with 45-minute presentations multiple times during the week."
- Is he still doing detailed preparations of opponent's and Arsenal's game plans nowadays? It just doesn't seem to be so.

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2 ... rilliance/

Post #483140  Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:22 am 

My prediction is a hard fought defeat, likely 0-2, against City. Michi and Aubameyang will attempt to steal the thunder, but will lack the all around support from fellow players to make it happen for Arsenal. Özil will try very hard, but will again fail to impose his game. Xhaka will be his usual lazy self. Kos and Mustafi will combine well, but cannot contain the fast counters. Monreal and Bellerin will run down the lines, but Bellerin will fail to deliver accurate crosses. Monreal will be our best offensive player, but will leave his left back position too open, for the right winger of City. Iwobi will look good going at it, until he reaches the last third. Then, he will get into panic thinking, thus passes the ball in hope it reaches another Arsenal player. Jack will be our best player on the pitch. But, he will not see enough runners ahead of him, to thread the ball. Wenger will again be sitting and wringing his hands, only getting up to berate the 4th official. Ospina will be our average goalkeeper, and letting in 2 goals is par for him.

Post #483141  Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:30 am 

gooner7 wrote:
My prediction is a hard fought defeat, likely 0-2, against City. Michi and Aubameyang will attempt to steal the thunder, but will lack the all around support from fellow players to make it happen for Arsenal. Özil will try very hard, but will again fail to impose his game. Xhaka will be his usual lazy self. Kos and Mustafi will combine well, but cannot contain the fast counters. Monreal and Bellerin will run down the lines, but Bellerin will fail to deliver accurate crosses. Monreal will be our best offensive player, but will leave his left back position too open, for the right winger of City. Iwobi will look good going at it, until he reaches the last third. Then, he will get into panic thinking, thus passes the ball in hope it reaches another Arsenal player. Jack will be our best player on the pitch. But, he will not see enough runners ahead of him, to thread the ball. Wenger will again be sitting and wringing his hands, only getting up to berate the 4th official. Ospina will be our average goalkeeper, and letting in 2 goals is par for him.

Is this prediction for the cup final? The league game? Or every big game whilst wenger is manager?

Post #483142  Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:51 am 

Wilts-Gooner wrote:
Gaz from Oz wrote:

Sadly, you are probably right on both counts, Everton last won the league in about 1985 I would guess, so 30 odd years ago, we are already nearly halfway there and as you say we are getting further away each year now.

It's not all about Arsenal though, I think modern football in general has become a bit of a farce as well, what with the UAE and Russian money along with silly fixture schedules to suit 136 countries or whatever.

I do think (hope) that at some point it will come home to roost because there is so much focus on the "TV product" that the match going fans will just get bored of it, there are already signs of this happening - empty seats at OT, Etihad and of course lots at the Emirates, how much of this can be attributed to fixture scheduling I'm not sure.

I think tv money & the price of admission to the ground may result in an overall loss of supporters.

Kids will not have the same interest in the game. Yes if your parents have some cash or your father really loves a team then you might go to a game regularly but many more will be priced out of it. When they grow up they might not have the same interest as our generation.

Then paying to watch your team play on tv will take a large part of the population out of the equation. Yes they might have an interest in football when at school but when the addded attractions of the other sex or even the same sex comes along they might not have the same interest. Plus nightclubs low wages and season tickets that cost too much will mean difficult choices.

I can see an overall losss of interest to the next generation. A generation who want immediate gratification will not sit around waiting 20 years for success. They will simply not bother going and maybe not bother watching if they are not welded to a team.

Post #483143  Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:53 am 

kiwipete wrote:
Bored wrote:

I wouldn't attend an Arsenal match if I was in England and offered free tickets .

Watched Arsene 's post match interview , God he is a glib f**&^%% , stupid little smirk ..." we weren't at the races first half " :blob8: WHY ... he speaks as if he has no control over these affairs .

I don't think he does. Things have gotten away from him.

Post #483144  Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:02 am 

Rich wrote:
gooner7 wrote:

Is this prediction for the cup final? The league game? Or every big game whilst wenger is manager?

We may pull something out of that magic hat. City has played worse since that first defeat and recently. 0-0 to Palace, Leicester forced a replay in the FAC, loss to Liverpool, drew at Burnley, recently lost to Wigan.

City are vulnerable right now. This is a trophy we want more desperately than they do I have to imagine. Just like last season, we may surprise a few folks and this may turn out to be the highlight for an otherwise moribund season.

Fingers crossed.

Post #483145  Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:05 am 

It will sound like an excuse but perhaps our return leg was about the squad looking ahead to Sunday?

Post #483146  Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:08 am 

Seen a ew stories linking us with a move for Ozyakup, our former youth player. He’s available on a free in the summer. Not really followed his progress in turkey

Post #483147  Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:52 am 

AmericanGooner wrote:
Wow. Milan!
Not sure how the rest of you feel about our chances.....

Well no, obviously not, you've blocked most of us.

Post #483148  Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:25 am 

Decaf wrote:
kiwipete wrote:

I don't think he does. Things have gotten away from him.

I know ....... it's amazing he can't see what probably 95 % of this forum can .... get someone to help him with the defence , buy eight players over 6ft , speed up the attacks , get a new goalkeeper ..... done and dusted .

Oh and a minimum of fifteen shots at goal before half time . In his gooey "always find the positives " world I'm sure he thinks everything is okay .

Post #483149  Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:52 am 

bromley gooner wrote:
AmericanGooner wrote:
Wow. Milan!
Not sure how the rest of you feel about our chances.....

:14laughter: I presume he just enjoys his own company. How many posts are there by people he hasn't blocked, I wonder?

Post #483150  Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:04 am 

I've been watching Chelsea a bit more since Giroud went there. They play to his strengths when we couldn't. He doesn't have to do any runs from deep. They have skillful players around him who have an eye for a pass like Fabregas and others and can get him the ball in the box. He is doing well but unfortunately its for Chelsea. I've always liked him and thought he was treated fairly badly by many supporters who were asking him to things that were simply not in his locker.

Post #483151  Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:27 pm 

Bernard wrote:
bromley gooner wrote:

:14laughter: I presume he just enjoys his own company. How many posts are there by people he hasn't blocked, I wonder?

He's blocked everyone except roast beef, chocolate gooner and spencer

Post #483152  Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:53 pm 

Excellent 1st half from Scotland to overcome England, playing attacking rugby with wonderful adventure and spirit. 2 of their tries were utterly joyous.

England played a bit like Arsenal. Didn't turn up for the first half, upped their game to come back into it, but with a hostile crowd, a few dubious calls from the ref (though the Scots were so much smarter with their 'bending' of the rules and chat to the ref) and they completely lost their composure and starting aiming their rifles squarely at their own feet.

Post #483153  Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:09 pm 

lomekian wrote:
Excellent 1st half from Scotland to overcome England, playing attacking rugby with wonderful adventure and spirit. 2 of their tries were utterly joyous.

England played a bit like Arsenal. Didn't turn up for the first half, upped their game to come back into it, but with a hostile crowd, a few dubious calls from the ref (though the Scots were so much smarter with their 'bending' of the rules and chat to the ref) and they completely lost their composure and starting aiming their rifles squarely at their own feet.

Not sure what dubious calls you are referring to, Lom. It was a fabulous game of rugby. Best game of the championship by a mile. Fair play to the Scots for just going for it. Super stuff.

Post #483154  Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:59 pm 

My hypocritical self is off to Wemberlee tomorrow to watch what I expect is the first spike of a two pronged nail in Wengers coffin.

Might be a strange experience, it really does feel like this is the start of the end.

As soon as the golden era of French football passed he lost it completely.

Not sure what would be a worst outcome a defeat or victory. I really hope this doesn't continue

Post #483155  Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:10 pm 

Everybody please sign and share widely https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/213108

It’s an attempt to regulate who can buy and own football clubs

Post #483156  Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:38 am 

Wilts-Gooner wrote:
long time gooner wrote:
Kroenke

I've been saying for ages and it amazes me why Wenger gets far more animus from some fans than the person who puts him in that position and gives him the room to do what he does.

The saddest thing I think that most fans truly don't get yet and maybe its cognitive dissonance but we are royally f*cked long term. Kroenke isn't going to sell the club. And if his son Josh has the same malaise towards us, The Arsenal are truly f*cked for decades.

Will we win trophies in that time? Sure. We may even get a title...maybe. But it will be in spite of the owner not because of. It's a very depressing thought. The power to change some of this lies in the fan but with thousands of people lining up for season tickets, the club (or rather Kroenke) holds the cards.

These fan protests are all well and good but its like protesting outside a Beatles concert when there are people lining up around the block to buy tickets. Okay, we aren't the Beatles but you get the point. Well, at least one or two of you on here.

I hope I'm wrong. The biggest clue in the near future to tell us where Kroenke wants this club to go is the selection of the next manager. Retaining Wenger was a very bad sign.

Post #483157  Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:44 am 

dec wrote:
lomekian wrote:

Not sure what dubious calls you are referring to, Lom. It was a fabulous game of rugby. Best game of the championship by a mile. Fair play to the Scots for just going for it. Super stuff.

The penalty against Launchbury only being given when 5 or 6 seconds later Care was down the field with an interception, with what was a very soft call anyway was an error to my mind, and a significant one. Also he missed a couple of (non-key) forward passes from Scotland, the odd knock on, and was definitely inconsistent at the breakdown...and that really rubbish call against England at the line-out...but part of that was the normal thing of refs instinctively favouring the team with (well earned) momentum, and part of it was the Scots being far far cleverer at the dark arts - subtly slowing the ball, tacklers rolling away and just happening to get up in the scrum-half's passing zone, running slight blocking lines, the odd slightly early tackle...but nothing bad enough to be obvious.

It sort of made me smile, because old crocodile smile Jones was comparing the Scottish style to the all blacks, but he probably wasn't expecting such a brilliant replication of the all blacks work around the fringes and all the subtle cheating that Richie Mccaw was an absolute genius at (as was Martin Johnson for England in earlier years).

England on the other hand may as well have been pointing massive arrows at most of their infractions, and only really built up two or three periods of momentum. Mentally they were really dull today. By contrast, in the first half particularly, Scotland were really very very good and thoroughly deserved the win -
I just felt a few little hometown decisions stopped the game being much closer and having a really barnstorming finish.

As I said, two of the Scottish tries were joyous...I just think that Nigel Owens, who is a brilliant ref, got a few things wrong today...which were noticeable because he so rarely does. But then Murrayfield in full voice is a powerful force to resist, and he was still infinitely less affected by the players.

Finn Russell totally outplayed George Ford with a performance of genius, and Maitland, Huw Jones, Barclay, Watson and McInally in particular were brilliant for the Scots. For England, only Robshaw, Farrell, Care and Watson performed to the level they have shown of late.

If England don't up their game, they could get gubbed by Ireland. The question for Scotland is, can they ever put performances of this level in away from home?

Post #483158  Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:52 am 

Interesting thing is I've never heard anyone say "Well, Kroenke may not be ideal but at least it's not Usmanov".
At the time and the same as now, I've always maintained Usmanov was the better choice. Neither are ideal. However, the previous board should never, ever have left a non football owner (in terms of love for the sport) in charge of the club. Ever. For all his faults, Usmanov is at least a fan of the sport. And like all fans he wants to win things. I would also guess he'd be far easier to be swayed to sell the club or concede to the whims of the fans than Kroenke.
Those that chose Stan over Usmanov have very little to complain about. They got the choice they wanted.
Overall, the biggest culprit in all of this is our very own David Dein. His quest for power within the club ultimately led us to the present state of affairs. He was the one that brought both bad choices to the club. It was bad enough he thought Kroenke was a sufficient owner. My guess is Dein was thinking that Kroenke knows nothing about football and would rely totally on him to run the football operations. Basically a Gazidis on steroids. He and Wenger plot the clubs future and enhance their profitable working relationship and personal friendship. His being surreptitious about it all ended with him out the club. He compounded it by bringing in Usmanov. Had he just let the mess he started die there, the board could have kept Kroenke's power in check by him not having a controlling interest. But Dein couldn't help himself.
He put himself above the club he professed to love.
And here we find ourselves in a most sorry state of affairs. Dein never, ever gets blame which is shocking. I guess helping to orchestrate the glory years absolves one of any crime.

Post #483159  Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:22 am 

Rich wrote:
gooner7 wrote:

Prediction is for the Final. Players analysis for the season.

Post #483160  Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:24 am 

TOP GUN wrote:
Bernard wrote:

He's blocked everyone except roast beef, chocolate gooner and spencer

I'm also in his exclusive "unblocked" list :icon_mrgreen:

[ 570734 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12076, 12077, 12078, 12079, 12080, 12081, 12082 ... 14269  Next