Fixtures Saturday July 4th - Wolves - Molineux - 5:30 Pm

Kick-Off

       Injuries                    Steve Gleiber



Get the Latest Post Go to the Bottom of Page It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:15 am

All times are UTC


  


Reply to topic

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], warrior and 2 guests

 
Post #505481  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:55 pm
Posts: 8673
Location: Singapore

Decaf wrote:
Not a good day for Trump. i wonder if he'll last longer than Emery?


Hope he doesn't last longer

_________________
A new Chapter awaits!


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505482  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:04 am
Posts: 5955
Location: Townsville Australia

It is pointless every podcast whinging about Emery and demanding he be sacked. Replaced with who?

_________________
If this policy does not deliver then I would say we have to change it.
AW 150810


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505483  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:12 am
Posts: 3569
Location: Melbourne

Gaz from Oz wrote:
It is pointless every podcast whinging about Emery and demanding he be sacked. Replaced with who?


Anyone. Just make it stop.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505484  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:12 am
Posts: 3569
Location: Melbourne

warrior wrote:
I have optimised the Php tables for the forum so it should be a bit zippier now.


Submitting a post seemed to be a lot quicker and without all those php errors.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505485  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:42 pm
Posts: 4513

TOP GUN wrote:


What has O Leary done to be a "football consultant"?

_________________
"If you do not believe you can do it then you have no chance at all"


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505486  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:42 pm
Posts: 4513

kiwipete wrote:
Decaf wrote:
Not a good day for Trump. i wonder if he'll last longer than Emery?

Just why you keep raving about Trump ; young Decaf .... is a little beyond me ..... do you honestly think any of the alternatives would be any better ... take a look at all the high profilers who regularly hog the headlines

Hiliary , Marco Rubio , Nancy Pelosi , Kamala Harris , Mitt Romney , Maxine Waters , Lindsay Graham , Elisabeth Warren , Chuck Schumer , John Bolton , Mike Pompeo

........ a cess pit of self serving braindead half wits only interested in starting a war somewhere under the banner of national security , lining their own pockets and blaming anything that doesn't go to plan on Russia

Only two US politicians I have any time for Trey Gowdy and Tulsi Gabbard .


I'd give Warren a chance. Apart from her cringeworthy indulging so called transgenderism she is a thinker with some good ideas. Gabbard, apart from being kind of hot, is a loony.

_________________
"If you do not believe you can do it then you have no chance at all"


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505487  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:06 am
Posts: 13280

Gunfire wrote:
kiwipete wrote:
Just why you keep raving about Trump ; young Decaf .... is a little beyond me ..... do you honestly think any of the alternatives would be any better ... take a look at all the high profilers who regularly hog the headlines

Hiliary , Marco Rubio , Nancy Pelosi , Kamala Harris , Mitt Romney , Maxine Waters , Lindsay Graham , Elisabeth Warren , Chuck Schumer , John Bolton , Mike Pompeo

........ a cess pit of self serving braindead half wits only interested in starting a war somewhere under the banner of national security , lining their own pockets and blaming anything that doesn't go to plan on Russia

Only two US politicians I have any time for Trey Gowdy and Tulsi Gabbard .


I'd give Warren a chance. Apart from her cringeworthy indulging so called transgenderism she is a thinker with some good ideas. Gabbard, apart from being kind of hot, is a loony.

A looney is correct.

I like Warren but I think she might have that Al Gore factor about her. i.e. her perkiness and slightly-know-it-all manner, not to mention pandering to the PC police, is likely to grate many people and trump would be very good at exploiting that and playing the race and gender card.

Bernie would be the best personality-wise to go against Trump. (I don't think the policy/ideology stuff is as important this time round. )

_________________
Hamba kakuhle, Madiba


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505488  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:49 pm
Posts: 174

It's Thursday.

Thursday is a good day to sack a manager.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505489  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:49 pm
Posts: 174



 Profile  
 
 
Post #505490  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:49 pm
Posts: 174

With England's 100th international coming up I've done an Arsenal/England team.

1. David Seaman
2. George Male
3. Eddie Hapgood
4. Peter Storey
5. Sol Campbell
6. Tony Adams
7. David Rocastle
8. Alan Ball
9. Ted Drake
10. Paul Merson
11. Cliff Bastin

12. Kenny Sansom
14. Ashley Cole

Yeah two left backs on the bench is a bit silly but as we've had three of the very best ones England have ever had I don't really care.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505491  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:33 pm
Posts: 4909
Location: SE9

TAFKAEiN wrote:
With England's 100th international coming up I've done an Arsenal/England team.

1. David Seaman
2. George Male
3. Eddie Hapgood
4. Peter Storey
5. Sol Campbell
6. Tony Adams
7. David Rocastle
8. Alan Ball
9. Ted Drake
10. Paul Merson
11. Cliff Bastin

12. Kenny Sansom
14. Ashley Cole

Yeah two left backs on the bench is a bit silly but as we've had three of the very best ones England have ever had I don't really care.

A good side. Here's another XI

Rimmer

Dixon
Keown
Bould
Anderson

Parlour
Thomas
Platt
Eastham

Wright
Jack

I loved Viv Anderson so I've stuck him in out of position at left back, it was him or Winterburn.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505492  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Posts: 11921

TAFKAEiN wrote:
It's Thursday.

Thursday is a good day to sack a manager.

:laughing7:

No chance.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505493  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Posts: 11921

bromley gooner wrote:
TAFKAEiN wrote:
With England's 100th international coming up I've done an Arsenal/England team.

1. David Seaman
2. George Male
3. Eddie Hapgood
4. Peter Storey
5. Sol Campbell
6. Tony Adams
7. David Rocastle
8. Alan Ball
9. Ted Drake
10. Paul Merson
11. Cliff Bastin

12. Kenny Sansom
14. Ashley Cole

Yeah two left backs on the bench is a bit silly but as we've had three of the very best ones England have ever had I don't really care.

A good side. Here's another XI

Rimmer

Dixon
Keown
Bould
Anderson

Parlour
Thomas
Platt
Eastham

Wright
Jack


You can’t have Bouldy he did little for England


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505494  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:33 pm
Posts: 4909
Location: SE9

TOP GUN wrote:
bromley gooner wrote:
A good side. Here's another XI

Rimmer

Dixon
Keown
Bould
Anderson

Parlour
Thomas
Platt
Eastham

Wright
Jack


You can’t have Bouldy he did little for England

True but I'm struggling to think of an alternative.
If he'd been granted more caps he wouldn't have let England down.

PS belated apology for questioning your honesty regarding Xhaka. I was in the wrong there.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505495  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:27 pm
Posts: 7949

bromley gooner wrote:
TAFKAEiN wrote:
With England's 100th international coming up I've done an Arsenal/England team.

1. David Seaman
2. George Male
3. Eddie Hapgood
4. Peter Storey
5. Sol Campbell
6. Tony Adams
7. David Rocastle
8. Alan Ball
9. Ted Drake
10. Paul Merson
11. Cliff Bastin

12. Kenny Sansom
14. Ashley Cole

Yeah two left backs on the bench is a bit silly but as we've had three of the very best ones England have ever had I don't really care.

A good side. Here's another XI

Rimmer

Dixon
Keown
Bould
Anderson

Parlour
Thomas
Platt
Eastham

Wright
Jack

I loved Viv Anderson so I've stuck him in out of position at left back, it was him or Winterburn.

Did Rimmer ever play for England? My eleven is Seaman, Anderson, Adams, Campbell, Sansom, Rocastle, Ball, Williams, Merson, Wright, Woodcock.

I realise Arsenal didn’t start when I started going, but I’m restricting my team to those I’ve seen play for the club.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505496  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Posts: 11921

bromley gooner wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:

You can’t have Bouldy he did little for England

True but I'm struggling to think of an alternative.
If he'd been granted more caps he wouldn't have let England down.

PS belated apology for questioning your honesty regarding Xhaka. I was in the wrong there.


Water under the bridge. You’ve always been one of the good guys


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505497  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:33 pm
Posts: 4909
Location: SE9

Bernard wrote:
Did Rimmer ever play for England?

One cap versus Italy, while he was an Arsenal player.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505498  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Posts: 11921

Arsenal and England has always been a bit of a funny one,

We haven’t had too many England stars if you think about it. There were no arsenal players in the 66 squad and only David Seaman in the Italia 90 squad when he had just literally signed and even he got sent home with a broken finger or something.

Then that nutter Hoddle took the captaincy from Big Tone after he led the side superbly at Euro 96 and gave it to Shearer because he thought striker captains get more penalties. Glen Hoddle is a fruitcake of the highest order

I thought Ian Wright was hugely under utilised and famously didn’t even go to the 92 European championships when it was absolutely crazy not to pick him because he was the hottest striker around. It would be like not picking Kane today for England but worse, just *%^@*** stupid.

Then the one that sticks in my mind was when I was attending a game at Wembley in the 80s when we were playing Italy and the home crowd booed Nigel Winterburn when he came off the bench.

*%^@ off england you never appreciated Arsenal


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505499  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Posts: 11921

Actually that one has brought it all back.

Graham Taylor chose to pick ...

Nigel Clough purely because of his surname

A past it Gary Lineker

A hugely inexperienced Alan Shearer who was too young to play

An Alan Smith who was a fine player but slightly past his best

Instead of Ian Wright at Euro 92 who was the country’s top scorer and best striker by a mile.

The moral of the story ? A bad football manager is a bad football manager you can’t expect their decision making to get better.

Emery out!


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505500  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:52 pm
Posts: 13101

Seems Martinez is liking Emery Out posts on Instagram. As if we needed any further proof he’s lost the dressing room.

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/1194965515757850625?s=21

_________________
There's a man who's been out sailing in a decade full of dreams


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505501  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:42 am
Posts: 12035
Location: Rotorua New Zealand

Gaz from Oz wrote:
It is pointless every podcast whinging about Emery and demanding he be sacked. Replaced with who?

Mal Meninga , Phil Gould , Freddie Fittler , Marcus Ambrose , Peter Beattie , Ritchie McCaw , Bill Beaument , Samantha Fox , Ronnie O ' Sullivan , Coln Meeney , Ron Paul , Vladmir Putin , Boy George , Mickey Mouse


...any of the above would be an improvement


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505502  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:42 am
Posts: 12035
Location: Rotorua New Zealand

Decaf wrote:
Gunfire wrote:

I'd give Warren a chance. Apart from her cringeworthy indulging so called transgenderism she is a thinker with some good ideas. Gabbard, apart from being kind of hot, is a loony.



I like Warren but I think she might have that Al Gore factor about her.

Now that does put a new slant on peculiar ...... an Al Gore factor .... Mam Mia


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505503  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:27 pm
Posts: 7949

Darren wrote:
Seems Martinez is liking Emery Out posts on Instagram. As if we needed any further proof he’s lost the dressing room.

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/1194965515757850625?s=21

Whether Emery has lost the dressing room or not Darren, I don’t think it’s what current players should be doing.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505504  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:42 am
Posts: 12035
Location: Rotorua New Zealand

Gunfire wrote:
kiwipete wrote:


Only two US politicians I have any time for Trey Gowdy and Tulsi Gabbard .


Gabbard, apart from being kind of hot, is a loony.

because she doesn't want to go to war with every other country on the planet or because she is a Russian asset


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505505  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:42 am
Posts: 12035
Location: Rotorua New Zealand

Bernard wrote:
Darren wrote:
Seems Martinez is liking Emery Out posts on Instagram. As if we needed any further proof he’s lost the dressing room.

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/1194965515757850625?s=21

Whether Emery has lost the dressing room or not Darren, I don’t think it’s what current players should be doing.

I agree something they shouldn't be doing but thought processes dont come into it .........that's the way of the world these days Bernard

Modern youngsters clutching their cell phones ... it's like a form of life support

Clicking furiously Twitter , Twatter , Facebook , Instagram , Linkedin whatever

You have to be seen to be sending or receiving text messages 24/ 7 to be part of the " in crowd ".


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505506  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:27 pm
Posts: 7949

kiwipete wrote:
Bernard wrote:
Whether Emery has lost the dressing room or not Darren, I don’t think it’s what current players should be doing.

I agree something they shouldn't be doing but thought processes dont come into it .........that's the way of the world these days Bernard

Modern youngsters clutching their cell phones ... it's like a form of life support

Clicking furiously Twitter , Twatter , Facebook , Instagram , Linkedin whatever

You have to be seen to be sending or receiving text messages 24/ 7 to be part of the " in crowd ".

You’re right. The younger population are obsessed with their phones. I realised it first when one of my daughters went away with her boyfriend on their first holiday. They’d been away together for a week, maybe a fortnight, so when she got home my wife (her mother) and me expected her to enthusiastically tell us what type of time she had, what sorts of things she did (excluding the sex obviously), whether she enjoyed herself, how things were with Arsenal (she’s a committed fan) and so on.

But no, she ignored us. She was permanently on her bloody mobile. We asked her what she was doing and she said texting her boyfriend, who she’d just been in constant contact with for over a sodding week on holiday. Sums things up.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505507  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Posts: 11921

Bernard wrote:
kiwipete wrote:
I agree something they shouldn't be doing but thought processes dont come into it .........that's the way of the world these days Bernard

Modern youngsters clutching their cell phones ... it's like a form of life support

Clicking furiously Twitter , Twatter , Facebook , Instagram , Linkedin whatever

You have to be seen to be sending or receiving text messages 24/ 7 to be part of the " in crowd ".

You’re right. The younger population are obsessed with their phones. I realised it first when one of my daughters went away with her boyfriend on their first holiday. They’d been away together for a week, maybe a fortnight, so when she got home my wife (her mother) and me expected her to enthusiastically tell us what type of time she had, what sorts of things she did (excluding the sex obviously), whether she enjoyed herself, how things were with Arsenal (she’s a committed fan) and so on.

But no, she ignored us. She was permanently on her bloody mobile. We asked her what she was doing and she said texting her boyfriend, who she’d just been in constant contact with for over a sodding week on holiday. Sums things up.


I agree wholeheartedly and long for the days before iPhones when we all had Nokia’s that were substantially thicker.

A mate of mine took his daughter who is 17 and her mate to Mexico for 2 weeks and said their phone usage was just preposterous. Sat around a Pool in a 5 star Mexican resorts with the scenery all around them and they are glued to their phones constantly.

Even at the dinner table they were snap chatting to mates back in the uk talking nonsense until he finally caved and told them to cut it out.

It’s not texting anymore or even Facebook which most kids hate because their parents are on it, now it’s snapchat and Instagram they use en masse and if you have a daughter who is quite pretty or takes after her mother then it must be a nightmare because she’s bound to be posting all manner of pictures on Instagram of herself ala Kim Kardashian et all and getting all sorts of wrong attention.

I work in the technology sector and even I think social media should be regulated further and further age restrictions put in place. It’s a sewer


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505508  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Posts: 11921

kiwipete wrote:
Bernard wrote:
Whether Emery has lost the dressing room or not Darren, I don’t think it’s what current players should be doing.

I agree something they shouldn't be doing but thought processes dont come into it .........that's the way of the world these days Bernard

Modern youngsters clutching their cell phones ... it's like a form of life support


You have to be seen to be sending or receiving text messages 24/ 7 to be part of the " in crowd ".


I heard Noel Gallagher on the radio nailing this when he said something like .... social culture used to be what music you listened to, your culture, dress sense and beliefs however these days all social culture is is what device you have be it an iPhone or Samsung, that’s all period.

Sorry I know this makes me sound like a grumpy old git but couldn’t help but agree. It will be all better though when we are out of the EU


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505509  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:30 pm
Posts: 7371

*Man shakes fist at cloud.

_________________
"I just kept going pretty lively. Them killers wasn't too healthy company."


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505510  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:56 pm
Posts: 586

bromley gooner wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:

You can’t have Bouldy he did little for England

True but I'm struggling to think of an alternative.
If he'd been granted more caps he wouldn't have let England down.

PS belated apology for questioning your honesty regarding Xhaka. I was in the wrong there.


Brom, Tommy Caton?


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505511  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:33 pm
Posts: 4909
Location: SE9

Andy Green wrote:
bromley gooner wrote:
True but I'm struggling to think of an alternative.
If he'd been granted more caps he wouldn't have let England down.

PS belated apology for questioning your honesty regarding Xhaka. I was in the wrong there.


Brom, Tommy Caton?

Didn't think of him Andy - not sure I remember him being capped though - might be wrong. He just preceded Adams and Keown at Arsenal didn't he? Remember him partnering O'Leary.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505512  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:56 pm
Posts: 586

bromley gooner wrote:
Andy Green wrote:

Brom, Tommy Caton?

Didn't think of him Andy - not sure I remember him being capped though - might be wrong. He just preceded Adams and Keown at Arsenal didn't he? Remember him partnering O'Leary.

Actually thinking about it....not sure he was capped while with us....probably got all his caps with Man City


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505513  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:56 pm
Posts: 586

Ignore me...according to Wiki he didn't play for senior team. Blame it on my advancing years.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505514  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:27 pm
Posts: 7949

Andy Green wrote:
Ignore me...according to Wiki he didn't play for senior team. Blame it on my advancing years.

Tommy Caton died a few years ago. One of these days I must go through the players I’ve seen play for us who are no longer with us.

Oh well, here goes, in alphabetical order: Armstrong, Ball, Caton, Reyes, Roberts, Rocastle, Vaessen. There might be others but if there are I’ve either forgotten them or didn’t know of their passing.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505515  Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:58 am
Posts: 29211

Andy Green wrote:
Ignore me...according to Wiki he didn't play for senior team. Blame it on my advancing years.

...or one too many cheesesteak and soft pretzel.

_________________
"If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken. Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..." - Rudyard Kipling


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505516  Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:15 am
Posts: 2293

bromley gooner wrote:
Bernard wrote:
Did Rimmer ever play for England?

One cap versus Italy, while he was an Arsenal player.

And he was subbed at half-time with England losing 2-0.

No room in anyone's England XI for national-team stalwarts Jenkinson, Chambers, Gibbs and Jeffers?

_________________
'It's the gaps what rocks' - Steve Marriott


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505517  Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:21 pm
Posts: 14061
Location: Stockholm

kiwipete wrote:
Bernard wrote:
Whether Emery has lost the dressing room or not Darren, I don’t think it’s what current players should be doing.

I agree something they shouldn't be doing but thought processes dont come into it .........that's the way of the world these days Bernard

Modern youngsters clutching their cell phones ... it's like a form of life support

Clicking furiously Twitter , Twatter , Facebook , Instagram , Linkedin whatever

You have to be seen to be sending or receiving text messages 24/ 7 to be part of the " in crowd ".

Ok boomer


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505518  Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:26 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:38 pm
Posts: 4973
Location: ɹǝpu∩uʍop

Darren wrote:
Seems Martinez is liking Emery Out posts on Instagram. As if we needed any further proof he’s lost the dressing room.

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/1194965515757850625?s=21

Arsenal goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez has denied liking an 'Unai Emery out' post as he claimed that his Instagram account was hacked.

https://futaa.com/article/197132/arsena ... y-out-post

Ahh ok - That explains it then. Nothing to see here folks, so you can move on.


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505519  Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:36 pm
Posts: 2020

Hazuki wrote:
kiwipete wrote:
I agree something they shouldn't be doing but thought processes dont come into it .........that's the way of the world these days Bernard

Modern youngsters clutching their cell phones ... it's like a form of life support

Clicking furiously Twitter , Twatter , Facebook , Instagram , Linkedin whatever

You have to be seen to be sending or receiving text messages 24/ 7 to be part of the " in crowd ".

Ok boomer


Vomit.

_________________
'At Arsenal it was always the same 8 or 9 who stayed behind after training. And I guarantee if you do that you'll become a better player'


 Profile  
 
 
Post #505520  Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:06 am
Posts: 13280

kiwipete wrote:
Decaf wrote:


I like Warren but I think she might have that Al Gore factor about her.

Now that does put a new slant on peculiar ...... an Al Gore factor .... Mam Mia

Peculiar is multifaceted, Kiwi.

_________________
Hamba kakuhle, Madiba


 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
     [ 513425 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12635, 12636, 12637, 12638, 12639, 12640, 12641 ... 12836  Next

All times are UTC

Gooners Online - Click to see what Everyones Doing

Colour Key:  Visited Profile    Members Profile      Admin

Get Latest Post

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], warrior and 2 guests


Search for:

cron

Go to Top

Powered by php BB © 1993 - 2018