Fixtures March 31st - Manchester City - Etihad Stadium - 3:30 Pm

Kick-Off

Injuries                 Steve Gleiber

Get the Latest Post Go to the Bottom of Page It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 pm

All times are UTC

Reply to topic

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 105 guests

Post #484601  Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:07 am 

old man of hoy wrote:
Most poignant moment so far for me was listening to Adam Gilchrist's reaction to it all. One of the greatest ever sportsmen absolutely confounded by it.

Definitely made it hit home harder. Gilchrist was a player you wanted to dislike because he was so utterly destructive against a decade of English bowlers, but his on-field conduct and off-field manner meant you couldn't help like and respect him. He never got involved in the nasty stuff, walked when he edged a wide one or missed a straight one, and owned up if he didn't quite make a catch, and still managed to be the guy who totally revolutionised the wk/batsman role. Proved that if you are good enough you don't actually have to get particularly close to the line.

Hearing Jim Maxwell so cut up about it, touched me too. As did one online interview with a random aussie bloke in his 50s who was literally holding back tears.

When it means so much to the great, the good and the everyday man, it makes it all the more stupid.

Post #484602  Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:10 am 

Goonie wrote:
Nobody else happy about Elneny extending his contract?

I'm happy. He's not a player one gets excited about, but he's a decent squad player, capable of playing with some discipline, can fulfill a couple of roles and is willing to try to do some of the heavy lifting for some of our more delicate types. Plus I think he's improving.

Post #484603  Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:11 am 

Bernard wrote:
grantyboy wrote:
Odds on Thomas Tucel being manager after he turned down Bayern.

Would represent replacing one defensively incompetent manager with another.

Indeed. Besides the story is nonsense. Given that we've just handed the scouting keys to Mislentat, hiring the bloke who forced him out of Dortmund by banning him from the training ground would be incompetent even by Arsenal standards.

Post #484604  Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:28 am 

lomekian wrote:
Bernard wrote:
Would represent replacing one defensively incompetent manager with another.

Indeed. Besides the story is nonsense. Given that we've just handed the scouting keys to Mislentat, hiring the bloke who forced him out of Dortmund by banning him from the training ground would be incompetent even by Arsenal standards.

Yes wasn't aware of the Misletant issue.

I think we need to go for Luis Enrique although to establish his pedigree I think he'll play it safe by going somewhere he can spend squillions (PSG) or one team league (Bayern).

With Chelsea likely in the market as well I'd be pissed off if they get first dibs again while Arsenal play the "we tried but there was no quality available" card.

Ancelotti would be acceptable too. Either way, someone, anyone but Wenger would be worth seeing.

Now, in the lunchroom, what's Steve and Dave been up to today. Lol

Post #484605  Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:02 am 

Goonie wrote:

Scale of 1-10, it is a 5 for me. Good squad player, we need stronger (physical and ability) presence in our future midfield.

Post #484606  Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:33 am 

Not sure what this 'teasing' tweet from Fabregas that has some gooners talking about a possible return but that ship has passed. Isn't over 30 now? He'll never wear an Arsenal shirt as long as Wenger is manager. Wenger is petty that way with certain players. We could have had Anelka back for a few years but its my belief Wenger nixed that. We could have used Fabregas, Wenger was being petty. Some players who could have been useful Wenger would never welcome back because of how they left. Its one his big shortcomings. Some he forgives like Sol who lied to him. Henry left for the same club as Fabregas but he has a father/son relationship with him so he allowed him to come back.

Anyway, if the rumors are true that Wenger is out this summer, I'm happy. Ecstatic. I'm not even concerned who it is we bring in. Because eventually we'll get it right. With the exception of Fat Sam, I'd take pretty much anyone. That's how desperate I am to be rid of Wenger.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/03/27/ar ... prove-the/

Post #484607  Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:53 am 

gooner7 wrote:
Goonie wrote:

Scale of 1-10, it is a 5 for me. Good squad player, we need stronger (physical and ability) presence in our future midfield.

As long as he remains a squad player I'm fine with it. However, I won't be fine with it if he ever becomes a first team regular as it will mean standards dropping still further.

Post #484608  Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:55 am 

lomekian wrote:
Decaf wrote:
the sublime Amla not quite the force he was but still all class and serenity,

When he gets in, he is so good to watch. He can look so totally unruffled when on his game, as if he's doing a spot of gardening.

And de Villiers has been in the form of his life, batting with a smile on his face. The century he scored in the second test, and the three other half centuries he has produced in this series are amongst the most elegant and masterful I have seen. This in a series that has been dominated by the bowlers and the dogged resistance of likes of Elgar.

The word sublime is often misused, but with Amla and De Villiers it is not out of place.

Post #484609  Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:28 am 

lomekian wrote:
Gaz from Oz wrote:
I don't think I have seen so many people in Australia angry about a sports team as the current issue.

As an example at the newsagency this morning. The woman owner who has never spoken about sport to me or within my hearing is asked by the customer in front of me is asked 'how was your weekend'.
Reply 'I have never been more disgusted and annoyed by anyone than the cricket team'. discussion ensues.

Coffee shop mentioned by a number of people. Every news channel led it again today. The Aust Sports Commissioner on telling us he wants action and it is a time for a reset of the culture of the cricket team. The damage to the countries other sporting teams is immense.

There have been calls for all players involved plus coach plus any others working with the players to go.

Cockhead Michael Clarke who loves to be in the news back on hoping Smith does not feel like he is a prisoner in his own home when he returns. Personally Smith, Warner, Bancroft the coaches would all go. 2 year suspension from the Aust team for Bancrft Warner and Smith and none would ever be entitled to captain Australia at any level.

Think Smith might want to consider a couple of years in England if he can find a club.

So how do you tell young players it is not okay to cheat, it is not okay to verbal players when you get them out, it is not okay to put your shoulder into a player you have just got out after this current test series. The whole series has failed to dish out appropriate punishments and the game is the poorer for it.

Will deffo say that the Aussie reaction back home has been both refreshing and revealing. I mean as a nation, Aussies can be just as hypocritical as anyone else, and certainly the rampant racism I witnessed in various parts of Oz was a shock that stuck with me, but if there's three things the Aussies always hate, its a poppy grown too tall, a coward who won't take the cop, and a cheat...and there's a few in the current side that hit all three strikes.

The fact that the struggling youngster was put up to it, and that the whole thing was so bungled AND the subsequent attempt to cover up via walkie-talkies, just makes so many people look so so bad simultaneously.

I'm not even an Aussie, but I found myself getting angry and upset about it. The simple cheating was a relatively mild annoyance, and up to a point quite funny that they were caught, but the attitude of Smith and the silences of Warner and Lehmann, and the other elements that surround the actual incident itself, have left me feeling very angry. Certainly it makes the soon to be ex-captain look like a remarkably ignorant and naive man-child, and the lack of any offers of resignation or expressions of understanding the gravity of things is fairly contemptible to be honest. You can't be a leader if you refuse to show leadership or take proper responsibility when tested.

You have hit the issue on the head - a poppy grown too tall, a coward who won't take the cop, and a cheat.

Many people have been annoyed by the elitist and poor behaviour from this side for years. One thing these people failed to appreciate is that they are the Australian Cricket Team. They represent Australia and their behaviour is seen as a stain on Australia's reputation as a whole. Cricket already is a smelly item with match fixing and betting more important than the games. All our other teams will be labelled by this behaviour. People are really annoyed.

In sport every Australian team is expected to give no favours and expect none. But we need to make an example that it is not okay for any Australian team to do this. Our politicians, banks and church leaders are now so dodgy that we only have sports people to look towards. Time to draw a line in the sand.

Post #484610  Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:42 am 

Bernard wrote:
gooner7 wrote:

As long as he remains a squad player I'm fine with it. However, I won't be fine with it if he ever becomes a first team regular as it will mean standards dropping still further.

IMO it depends whether Wenger helped set his wages or if the new team set them. If Wenger gifted him a large wage then we will never move him on.

Post #484611  Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:27 am 

grantyboy wrote:
lomekian wrote:

Yes wasn't aware of the Misletant issue.

I think we need to go for Luis Enrique although to establish his pedigree I think he'll play it safe by going somewhere he can spend squillions (PSG) or one team league (Bayern).

With Chelsea likely in the market as well I'd be pissed off if they get first dibs again while Arsenal play the "we tried but there was no quality available" card.

Ancelotti would be acceptable too. Either way, someone, anyone but Wenger would be worth seeing.

Now, in the lunchroom, what's Steve and Dave been up to today. Lol

I'd be delighted to have a Chelsea reject this time and by that I mean Antonio Conte. I think he would be excellent for us.

I've no interest in Ancellotti. I think he is past it.

Post #484612  Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:12 am 

lomekian wrote:
Gaz from Oz wrote:
Yes the press have slammed them over here. I think it is a disgrace. He also has forgotten the most basic rule of cheating never admit anything.

However I don’t think many people on this forum can criticise because if they failed to condemn Wellbeck cheating they can hardly criticise others now.

The thing is, even if Welbeck dived (as certainly seemed the case when I saw it), it was a decision in the moment, directly influenced by his opponent's movement to partially block his path (a bit like Pires vs Portsmouth all those years ago, rather than that South American one doing the rounds recently). The Aussies in this case, chatted, planned and coerced the new boy into a premeditated action that took place over a period of time and then took turns at attempting to cover it up until it was clear there was nowhere to hide.

Its closer to Pocchetino semi-admitting that he coaches his players to dive in advance...if he made his new youth player the diver in chief.

It's Smith's attitude, and the fact they got Bancroft to do it that I find so galling. Gutless too.

Happy to see an Englishman agree that because Maradona's hand of God goal was a spur of the moment he does not deserve condemnation by anyone.

Post #484613  Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:16 am 

dec wrote:

I agree. Look at Bayern's record this season pre- and post-Ancelotti.

Post #484614  Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:47 am 

gooner7 wrote:
Goonie wrote:

So, we tell Wilshere to leave and Elneny to stay? Okay....? :9surprise:

Post #484615  Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:01 am 

Gaz from Oz wrote:
lomekian wrote:

The thing is, even if Welbeck dived (as certainly seemed the case when I saw it), it was a decision in the moment, directly influenced by his opponent's movement to partially block his path (a bit like Pires vs Portsmouth all those years ago, rather than that South American one doing the rounds recently). The Aussies in this case, chatted, planned and coerced the new boy into a premeditated action that took place over a period of time and then took turns at attempting to cover it up until it was clear there was nowhere to hide.

Its closer to Pocchetino semi-admitting that he coaches his players to dive in advance...if he made his new youth player the diver in chief.

It's Smith's attitude, and the fact they got Bancroft to do it that I find so galling. Gutless too.

Happy to see an Englishman agree that because Maradona's hand of God goal was a spur of the moment he does not deserve condemnation by anyone.

Condemnation is fine, it's just degree. I got over Maradona quicker than say Man U vs us in the 50th game, because the latter was clearly systematic planned rotational roughhousing. And Maradona was so clearly a particular sort of architype that it kind of fit, particular against the backdrop of his titanic performance and the politics.

Didn't hurt that his second goal was a thing of absolute beauty

Post #484616  Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:05 am 

Bernard wrote:
dec wrote:

I agree. Look at Bayern's record this season pre- and post-Ancelotti.

Yes it is better but didn't he get sacked after 6 games?.

To Dec's point he hasn't been winning quite as much the last couple of years but has a very good record in domestic and champs league football. Only 58 so I'd hardly says he's past it.

Post #484617  Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:21 am 

Decaf wrote:
The word sublime is often misused, but with Amla and De Villiers it is not out of place.
Same goes for Özil.

Post #484618  Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:33 am 

Just heard on the radio that Cricket Australia employs a bloke called Iain Roy - as Head of Integrity. :15laughter:

Post #484619  Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:38 am 

Gaz from Oz wrote:
In sport every Australian team is expected to give no favours and expect none. But we need to make an example that it is not okay for any Australian team to do this. Our politicians, banks and church leaders are now so dodgy that we only have sports people to look towards. Time to draw a line in the sand.

Post #484620  Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:48 am 

grantyboy wrote:
Only 58 so I'd hardly says he's past it.

The game passes individuals by at different ages. I'm sure I've seen people imply the game is passing Mourinho by and he's even younger than Ancelotti.

Post #484621  Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:55 am 

Gaz from Oz wrote:
In sport every Australian team is expected to give no favours and expect none. But we need to make an example that it is not okay for any Australian team to do this. Our politicians, banks and church leaders are now so dodgy that we only have sports people to look towards.

Seriously, Gaz? Anyone looking for professional sportsmen (or women) to provide moral leadership has got a few roos loose in the top paddock.

Post #484622  Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:05 pm 

AmericanGooner wrote:
gooner7 wrote:

So, we tell Wilshere to leave and Elneny to stay? Okay....? :9surprise:

Wilshere was tld he could leave last season. This season he has been offered a new contract but not to his liking and so he hasn't signed yet.

Post #484623  Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:09 pm 

mcquilkie wrote:
Gaz from Oz wrote:
In sport every Australian team is expected to give no favours and expect none. But we need to make an example that it is not okay for any Australian team to do this. Our politicians, banks and church leaders are now so dodgy that we only have sports people to look towards.

Seriously, Gaz? Anyone looking for professional sportsmen (or women) to provide moral leadership has got a few roos loose in the top paddock.

We don’t expect them to give us a new Ten Commandments but we expect them to work hard (100%) play within the rules but exploit the rules to the maximum, not cheat or lie. Yes many sportsmen are falling short but then they are usually disliked by the public(some of our tennis players) but these are all good values.

When they become elitists like Michael Clarke or cheat don’t expect people not to even the score. Also most of our women’s teams are in my opinion fine examples to follow.

Post #484624  Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:23 am 

Jim maxwell is saying it was Warner’s idea and Smith couldn’t stand up to him. I think there may be some truth in this. Certainly the press are talking 12 month test ban for Smith & Warner never to play for Australia again. I would support that. I think the public would see that as okay as well.

I know people are talking about an over reaction but reputation does count and it is time to make a stand. I don’t actually blame Smith as I think Warner is a difficult player to deal with. Not sure Smith is an Ian Chappel or Allan Border as in being tough as a captain. Leading is never easy and requires real skills. It is why Arsenal struggle because there are no natural leaders in the team. No Adams McClintock or anyone of the ilk.

Post #484625  Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:39 am 

I was on eBay. For those who are collectors of Arsenal memorabilia there is an autograph book of the 1932 team available in the Uk. I think it is 85 pounds + postage. The seller is someone called Holbeck572009.

I was looking at the seller for some other items.

Post #484626  Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:45 am 

Gaz from Oz wrote:
I know people are talking about an over reaction but reputation does count and it is time to make a stand. I don’t actually blame Smith as I think Warner is a difficult player to deal with. Not sure Smith is an Ian Chappel or Allan Border as in being tough as a captain. Leading is never easy and requires real skills. It is why Arsenal struggle because there are no natural leaders in the team. No Adams McClintock or anyone of the ilk.

Not really been following the Australian cricket stuff but hasn't ball tampering been going on for ages? As a kid, watching cricket on telly I used to see bowlers pick at the seams of balls. Is the fuss coming from someone admitting to something not within the laws of the game?

Adams and McLintock types don't grow on trees. They're quite rare. Mertesacker is comfortably the best captain now at the club even though he doesn't compare to them. But I don't think captaincy skills alone are enough of a reason to put someone in the team.

Post #484627  Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:15 am 

kiwipete wrote:
old man of hoy wrote:

Yes, well done. You have had the most sporting cricket team for years, and talented too. I recently spent a month in New Zealand. What a beautiful country it is.

Should have PM'd me prior , could have met for a coffee ... I'd have been on my best behaviour .

"Beautiful country " ... on the surface and in the tourist brochures YES

Behind the facade anything but ... introduction of oppossums , rabbits , stoats , rats , deer , pigs and weasels has devastated native forests , and native wildlife , the poisoned baits [ banned in the rest of the world 2-4 - 5 T we still use it ] pollutes the land .

Each cow has the excrement capacity equivalent to 14 humans ...we have 10 million ...cr*p , urine and farm fertiliser a magic cocktail of viruses , hormones etc heads unrestricted into the waterways .
This has lead to a rise in giardia , campylobacter and massive increase in weed which fouls the lakes ; algae bloom has made the same unsafe to swim in .

Some idiot released koi carp into rivers which has multiplied off the scale to the detriment of all other species .

They are going to allow GM crops .

Plenty of waffle about curing the problems ; so expensively funded Think Tank puts forward this and that but nothing happens .... farming is the country's main earner ; so we really have painted ourselves into a corner .

We are fed this bullsh*t rhetoric by the big corporations of the benefits of meat , butter , cheese and milk ....shoot the poxy cows grow organic soy beans , carrots , greens ...we'd be far healthier.

Sorry for the gloomy post :laughing7: but in reality the future is quite bleak .

If I'm ever in NZ I'll PM you Pete, then you can get me one of those soya latte monkey sick coffees you probably like!!

Tell you what though, we would vote for exactly the same party if there was one that advocated a proper solution to those issues you raise. It's the same all over the world mind; antibiotics, force growing programmes, giving in to corporations, bribery, corruption ad nauseam.

Like you, I used to think that the future portrayed in the original Blade Runner film (best one) was a fantasy - the more that life goes on the more I worry it could become reality.

Anyway, as you say Pete, sorry for the doom and gloom.

On a brighter note, VAR is quite good isn't it??

Post #484628  Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:26 am 

Bernard wrote:
Gaz from Oz wrote:

Not really been following the Australian cricket stuff but hasn't ball tampering been going on for ages? As a kid, watching cricket on telly I used to see bowlers pick at the seams of balls. Is the fuss coming from someone admitting to something not within the laws of the game?

Adams and McLintock types don't grow on trees. They're quite rare. Mertesacker is comfortably the best captain now at the club even though he doesn't compare to them. But I don't think captaincy skills alone are enough of a reason to put someone in the team.

Mert has retired has he not. When the going gets tough we need a leader on the field. Wenger does not recruit these type of players because they might stand up to him

Tampering has been going on for a long time but this was executed with a planned and poorly put together idea.

It reflects on our reputation. I know it is difficult for people from other countries to understand but cheating is really a big deal here. If you call a person a liar or cheat in Australia you will will see them arc up big time. Even criminals don't like being called a liar or a cheat, even though that is exactly what they may be.

Post #484629  Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:24 am 

So, Smith and Warner receive 12-month bans, and Bancroft nine months.

It's a good thing they don't apply the same rules to Arsenal players else a few of them would have been shown the door for sitting around in the middle of the field scratching their balls.

Post #484630  Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:14 am 

So now it's Warner (vice captain) cooking up the idea and apparently Smith (Captain) was silly enough to agree to it. So the apparent captain didn't have the guts to say "no that's a stupid idea and we aren't doing it". 12 month bans are pretty good though and I'm sure they can expect a healthy dose of sledging on their return.

Post #484631  Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:16 am 

warrior wrote:
So, Smith and Warner receive 12-month bans, and Bancroft nine months.

It's a good thing they don't apply the same rules to Arsenal players else a few of them would have been shown the door for sitting around in the middle of the field scratching their balls.

As long as they don't use tape and then get caught on camera it's ok cos Wenger won't have seen it.

Post #484632  Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:34 am 

grantyboy wrote:
So now it's Warner (vice captain) cooking up the idea and apparently Smith (Captain) was silly enough to agree to it. So the apparent captain didn't have the guts to say "no that's a stupid idea and we aren't doing it". 12 month bans are pretty good though and I'm sure they can expect a healthy dose of sledging on their return.

That sounds very fishy to me. It sounds like Warner is the designated fall guy. I wouldn't be in the least surprised if it eventually comes out the coaching staff and more of the 'leadership group' of players were in on it. Are we to believe that the bowlers who benefitted didn't know about it? If I was Mitch Starc I would be feeling very pissed off it that is so.

Post #484633  Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:44 pm 

Decaf wrote:
grantyboy wrote:

That sounds very fishy to me. It sounds like Warner is the designated fall guy. I wouldn't be in the least surprised if it eventually comes out the coaching staff and more of the 'leadership group' of players were in on it. Are we to believe that the bowlers who benefitted didn't know about it? If I was Mitch Starc I would be feeling very pissed off it that is so.

"The footage showed Bancroft rubbing the rough side of the ball, the opposite side to which he would usually be trying to shine on his trousers. He put the object down his pants after being spoken to by the substitute Peter Handscomb, who had come on to the field after speaking to Australia coach Darren Lehmann over a walkie talkie. Lehmann seemed to speak to Handscomb after footage of Bancroft working on the ball was shown on the TV screens at the ground."

Post #484634  Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:56 pm 

Decaf wrote:
Are we to believe that the bowlers who benefitted didn't know about it?
Darren Gough made the same point. He says that if anybody would have noticed changes to the ball it would be the bowlers. That makes sense as the ball is the tool of their trade.

Post #484635  Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:48 pm 

old man of hoy wrote:
Decaf wrote:
Are we to believe that the bowlers who benefitted didn't know about it?
Darren Gough made the same point. He says that if anybody would have noticed changes to the ball it would be the bowlers. That makes sense as the ball is the tool of their trade.

And even if the coach didn't know about it in advance ( :41big-emoticons: ), he evidently like a WWI general sent the young 12th man 'over the top' with instructions to get rid of the evidence, cameras be damned. How is that OK? The ICC really cannot let CA get away with the 'one bad apple' defense. :pottytrain5:

Post #484636  Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:47 pm 

I'm amazed that American Gooner hasn't picked up on this one. Perhaps his antennae need adjusting?

https://www.90min.com/posts/6013972-rev ... ref=1.html

Post #484637  Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:26 pm 

Gaz from Oz wrote:
Jim maxwell is saying it was Warner’s idea and Smith couldn’t stand up to him. I think there may be some truth in this. Certainly the press are talking 12 month test ban for Smith & Warner never to play for Australia again. I would support that. I think the public would see that as okay as well.

Smith has been described as being immature and naive by more than one commentator. Perhaps the same naivety that has allowed him to flourish pressure free as captain has also been his undoing.

No surprise that Warner has been outed as the ring-leader of this one, as he's a nasty snide piece of work, who is happy to cross all kinds of boundaries when the stump mics are off, and is pretty much globally despised. Find it hard to believe that it was just the three of them in on it though...

Post #484638  Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:28 pm 

Anyone who watched more German football than me give he low down on Max Meyer. On a free at the end of the season and we’re rumoured to be very keen. Possible santi replacement at the base of the midfield

Post #484639  Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:29 pm 

Bernard wrote:
Gaz from Oz wrote:

Not unless its Mike Brearley who has been a very successful psychoanalyst, psychotherapist, motivational speaker and writer with a string of honorary titles. If you have a leader of that calibre, you try to find a way. Agree that Mertesacker is the best captain at the club, but in all honesty, who else is even a candidate?

Post #484640  Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:32 pm 

Rich wrote:
Anyone who watched more German football than me give he low down on Max Meyer. On a free at the end of the season and we’re rumoured to be very keen. Possible santi replacement at the base of the midfield

Literally just been talking about this on my Radio slot on Love Sport tonight. Might struggle with the English physicality at first, but I think we'd be stupid not to be in for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRMJcdq1Sxo

[ 570734 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12113, 12114, 12115, 12116, 12117, 12118, 12119 ... 14269  Next