Fixtures March 31st - Manchester City - Etihad Stadium - 3:30 Pm

Kick-Off

Injuries                 Steve Gleiber

Get the Latest Post Go to the Bottom of Page It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:13 pm

All times are UTC

Reply to topic

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 113 guests

Post #500001  Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:35 pm 

old man of hoy wrote:
and he played a big part in our FA Cup Final win over Chelsea.

He let in a shot he should have saved.

Post #500002  Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:48 pm 

Evening all.

Love the new shirt so much I’m thinking of buying one.

Before Puma, I used to collect all of them.

Anyway, want some help. They advertise the standard shirts, but also one ‘as worn by the players on matchday’. They charge an extra £49 for them.

My question is, does anyone know the difference between the two, and is it worth the extra?

Tia

Post #500003  Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:14 pm 

Bored wrote:
Darren wrote:
I'm just catching up on Monday's Arseblog Arsecast and they're explaining the state of our finances. Man, we are in such a mess. If we don't get CL this year, we could be in big trouble for a few seasons. We're getting pulled away from the other clubs in the top 6 financially.

If you found that depressing, I would advise you to avoid Swiss Ramble’s analysis. I hadn’t realised how poorly run the business side of the club became under Gazidis.

Gazidis was useless

The only positive I could say was that he realised Wenger was past it when our fans didn’t.

Aside from that he was supposed to bring commercial excellence to arsenal and we ended up with visit Rwanda on our shirts for an Annual fee less than Mesut Ozils wage.

Post #500004  Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:54 pm 

john1 wrote:
Evening all.

Anyway, want some help. They advertise the standard shirts, but also one ‘as worn by the players on matchday’. They charge an extra £49 for them.

My question is, does anyone know the difference between the two, and is it worth the extra?

Tia

Quote:
Made for the game and fitted for game winners: This jersey is slim through the shoulders and body to decrease weight and wind resistance

STAY COOL

Climachill keeps you super cool and dry in the hottest weather

MADE TO MOVE

When you play in the world's biggest matches you need to be light on your feet, so a premium heat-transfer crest keeps this jersey as light as possible

SHAPED TO STAR

At home on the pitch or street; own any arena with a contemporary curved hem

Basically slimmer fit and more heat wicking materials. The crest sounds cool.

Post #500005  Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:21 pm 

john1 wrote:
Evening all.

Tia

Tia?...you couldn't mean Tia Carrere? (joking)

Attachments:

Post #500006  Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:46 pm 

Zed wrote:
john1 wrote:
Evening all.

Tia

It does make a lot of sense. No wonder ‘he’s’ after a slimmer fit. John1 - pfft, clearly a made up name.

Post #500007  Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:33 pm 

TOP GUN wrote:
My Celtic supporting cousin seems to think that Tierney has already signed for us and it’s just not been announced.

They have signed 3 players already including a left back and are being linked with more and it’s abnormal spending for them

I will pencil him in then for next season. Does he leak stories to the media because the stories both seem to have the same amount of credibility. Is your cousin psychic, does he feel it in his waters, hear voices?

The media today are telling us Vacquez, Zaha, Marcelo, Malcolm. I am starting to suspect that it will be another great season with Mustafi, Mth, Sean K, N-M and others frustrating me as we prove just how difficult defending can be. I have seen not one name mentioned in potential transfers that has actually given me hope of an improvement.

Apparently the club are looking at the rules of football to see if it is illegal for a player to have a zimmer frame on the field. If we continue to rely on Koscielnky we will learn the answer.

Post #500008  Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:51 pm 

Gaz from Oz wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:
My Celtic supporting cousin seems to think that Tierney has already signed for us and it’s just not been announced.

They have signed 3 players already including a left back and are being linked with more and it’s abnormal spending for them

I will pencil him in then for next season. Does he leak stories to the media because the stories both seem to have the same amount of credibility. Is your cousin psychic, does he feel it in his waters, hear voices?

The media today are telling us Vacquez, Zaha, Marcelo, Malcolm. I am starting to suspect that it will be another great season with Mustafi, Mth, Sean K, N-M and others frustrating me as we prove just how difficult defending can be. I have seen not one name mentioned in potential transfers that has actually given me hope of an improvement.

Apparently the club are looking at the rules of football to see if it is illegal for a player to have a zimmer frame on the field. If we continue to rely on Koscielnky we will learn the answer.

Who is Sean K?

Post #500009  Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:37 am 

Bernard wrote:
Gaz from Oz wrote:

Who is Sean K?

Kolasinac- but autocorrect may have given him a new first name although I don’t rule out having made the mistake myself. If I did it would be the first time in my life I have ever made an error.

Post #500010  Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:35 am 

What the hell are we playing at????
Pre season next week and no signings.
How long is this Tierney saga going to run for?why the delay in putting in another bid.
20 to 22 million with add ons would probably do it so why are we *%^@*** around.
Really annoying how we go about our business.
*%^@*** amateurish.

Post #500011  Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:24 am 

Gaz from Oz wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:

No he’s just a season ticket holder but just said it’s odd they are signing the volume of players being mooted and already come. He’s not claiming to know anything in particular

Post #500012  Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:38 am 

david.d wrote:
How long is this Tierney saga going to run for?why the delay in putting in another bid.
20 to 22 million with add ons would probably do it so why are we *%^@*** around.
*%^@*** amateurish.

Under Kroenke, what else is realistic to expect? I heard that people involved in transfer recruitment (wasn’t given names but I assume they included Sanllehi) pleaded with Stan for more to be added to the budget. No idea what his response was, but who would be shocked if it was a polite ‘get stuffed’?

Post #500013  Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:57 am 

TOP GUN wrote:
Gaz from Oz wrote:

No he’s just a season ticket holder but just said it’s odd they are signing the volume of players being mooted and already come. He’s not claiming to know anything in particular

I type of knew that but was just being a bit of a prick. But they are splashing money around and must feel they are going to get some cash - given they are playing hard ball, I would wait for them to spend a bit more and then offer 1 million less for Tierney, hoping they were under a bit of financial stress.

Post #500014  Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:00 am 

With the purchase of Martinelli and sales of Ospina and the sell on clause for Bennacer, we have a net profit of £2m so far.

It is obviously difficult to shift our high earners but the likes of Elneny, jenkinson have to be sold. Chambers should fetch £15-20m easily based on relative prices of young English talent. Those 3 should add a further £25-30m to the coffers. So we should have £75m to spend.

The worrying thing for me is we’ve already lose Čech, Lichtsteiner, Ramsey, Welbeck from last year. Now we could say Martinelli replaces Welbeck, Willock replaces Ramsey and Martinez replaces Čech but we are certainly weaker than last year already....

Lots more to be done

Post #500015  Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:07 am 

Bernard wrote:
david.d wrote:
*%^@*** amateurish.

Under Kroenke, what else is realistic to expect? I heard that people involved in transfer recruitment (wasn’t given names but I assume they included Sanllehi) pleaded with Stan for more to be added to the budget. No idea what his response was, but who would be shocked if it was a polite ‘get stuffed’?

Like I said last season I’m expecting Kroenke out protests by the end of this year. His stewardship of the club has been appalling and not all of our fans are stupid enough to simply blame Emery for everything. Seems incredible to think that I now long for the custodianship of the Hill Woods and Dein. We literally would still be better off if Kroenke had never got involved with the club.

What does that say about him as a person and businessman.

We don’t even have a football focussed chairman or CEO. Chips Keswick and vinai ? Do me a favour Vinai is an administratior.

Sanelhi ? He’s a negotiator at best. He’s also a here today gone tomorrow guy who wont hang around long. Believe me I know his type.

It’s an odd situation but I think we would even be better off with a Steve Parrish, Daniel Levy type chairman who at least would get what the club is all about. I bet Emery gets zero assistance from the club.

Kroenke cant *%^@ off soon enough and I doubt the club will be able to return to its heights while it retains his ownership

Post #500016  Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:50 am 

Ash wrote:
Zed wrote:

It does make a lot of sense. No wonder ‘he’s’ after a slimmer fit. John1 - pfft, clearly a made up name.

Having lost 2 stone in the last 6 months, i guess you could argue I'm after a slimmer fit. However, as I am still overweight, I may have to think again.

No, Tia meant than ks in advance, not Tia Carrere. I got rid of her a couple of years ago as she was getting too clingy.

Yes, John1 is a made up name. I signed up as John originally, but John already had that one. I wanted to put my name down as John10, in honour of DB, but I mistyped and ended up as John1.

I think a visit to the Armoury is needed. Wasn't going to get to the Emirates until November when I get time off, but might have to work out something sooner now.

Thanks for the input.

Post #500017  Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:56 am 

TOP GUN wrote:
Bernard wrote:

Like I said last season I’m expecting Kroenke out protests by the end of this year. His stewardship of the club has been appalling and not all of our fans are stupid enough to simply blame Emery for everything. Seems incredible to think that I now long for the custodianship of the Hill Woods and Dein. We literally would still be better off if Kroenke had never got involved with the club.

What does that say about him as a person and businessman.

We don’t even have a football focussed chairman or CEO. Chips Keswick and vinai ? Do me a favour Vinai is an administratior.

Sanelhi ? He’s a negotiator at best. He’s also a here today gone tomorrow guy who wont hang around long. Believe me I know his type.

It’s an odd situation but I think we would even be better off with a Steve Parrish, Daniel Levy type chairman who at least would get what the club is all about. I bet Emery gets zero assistance from the club.

Kroenke cant *%^@ off soon enough and I doubt the club will be able to return to its heights while it retains his ownership

Kroenke is the epitome of all that is wrong with the world. And he owns our club. What times we live in.

Post #500018  Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:16 am 

Rich wrote:
With the purchase of Martinelli and sales of Ospina and the sell on clause for Bennacer, we have a net profit of £2m so far.

It is obviously difficult to shift our high earners but the likes of Elneny, jenkinson have to be sold. Chambers should fetch £15-20m easily based on relative prices of young English talent. Those 3 should add a further £25-30m to the coffers. So we should have £75m to spend.

The worrying thing for me is we’ve already lose Čech, Lichtsteiner, Ramsey, Welbeck from last year. Now we could say Martinelli replaces Welbeck, Willock replaces Ramsey and Martinez replaces Čech but we are certainly weaker than last year already....

Lots more to be done

To be honest Rich I don't see Chambers as a £15-20m player. I think he's been unimpressive both for us and Fulham -£10m at most for me. Jenks won't fetch much either and Elneny is at best a squaddie for a mid table PL team. So I think £25-30m for the three of them is very optimistic, and that's assuming we can even find buyers.

Post #500019  Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:34 am 

bromley gooner wrote:
Rich wrote:

Lots more to be done

To be honest Rich I don't see Chambers as a £15-20m player. I think he's been unimpressive both for us and Fulham -£10m at most for me. Jenks won't fetch much either and Elneny is at best a squaddie for a mid table PL team. So I think £25-30m for the three of them is very optimistic, and that's assuming we can even find buyers.

Chambers is only 24 and has a contract until 2022. He’s homegrown and was Fulham’s player of the season..

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2019/may/ ... the-season

He may not be good enough for arsenal but he’s surely worth 15-20 million in this market ? Palace offered 20 a couple of season back and we turned it down.

Post #500020  Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:42 am 

However I reckon Tia Carrere would fetch a more substantial transfer fee than jenkinson who well be lucky to get over 2 million for

Post #500021  Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:32 am 

We got the wrong type of American owner. Lookat the Liverpool ones.
Understand the fans and what the club means to them.
Didn't they a few years ago back down on a proposal after theirs fans kicked up a fuss.
Then again before that they did have hicks and gillet.
To be fair we have spent 150 million on 4 players in the last few years so money has been made available
Wenger *%^@*** wasted half of it on xhaka and mustafi.
*%^@ off Kroenke

Post #500022  Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:04 pm 

david.d wrote:
We got the wrong type of American owner.

Understatement of the decade.

We can solve the problem by changing the kits to match the Los Angeles Rams. Perhaps we can fool him into spending money.

Post #500023  Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:00 pm 

This certainly resonates now.
Hill-Wood changed his view of Kroenke fast.

https://goonertalk.com/2012/05/21/peter ... or-greedy/

Post #500024  Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:01 pm 

john1 wrote:
Ash wrote:

Having lost 2 stone in the last 6 months...

Bloody hell! What happened did you lose a leg!? Congrats and well done if not.

Let us know how you get on with the new top. Having done active sweaty stuff in a replica kit before the thought of one actually designed for it and that is so beautiful appeals a lot. Not sure about a hundred quid a lot but we’ll see.

Post #500025  Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:44 pm 

Ash wrote:
john1 wrote:

Having lost 2 stone in the last 6 months...

Bloody hell! What happened did you lose a leg!? Congrats and well done if not.

Let us know how you get on with the new top. Having done active sweaty stuff in a replica kit before the thought of one actually designed for it and that is so beautiful appeals a lot. Not sure about a hundred quid a lot but we’ll see.

No, haven’t lost a leg, at least not that I’ve noticed.

A simple diet of calorie counting. Just cut out every day sweets, biscuits and cakes. Now only eat chocolate once a week as a treat.

Don’t want to bore anyone, but my knees are better, my back is better, my cholesterol is lower, and my blood sugar much reduced. Can lift my feet to wash them in the shower without toppling over! :1laughter:

Used to take Omeprazole for bad indigestion and heart burn, no need now. Very rarely get either now, and nowhere near as bad. Also cut down on the booze.

I’m 6’2”, and reached 15 and a half stone after Xmas. I’m now 13 stone 4 and close to my 13 stone target.

I don’t want to sound like an evangelist, but I’m really glad I’ve done it. My health is so much better.

As for the shirt, I wasn’t planning on doing any exercise in them as I hate nylon/polyester, and that so-called ‘heat wicking’ is just a load of nonsense. Cotton is best for sweat.

I’ll save some money, buy the bog standard shirt, and wait for Sports Direct to start selling them, which should be fairly soon.

Cheers

Post #500026  Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:53 pm 

TOP GUN wrote:
bromley gooner wrote:

Chambers is only 24 and has a contract until 2022. He’s homegrown and was Fulham’s player of the season..

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2019/may/ ... the-season

He may not be good enough for arsenal but he’s surely worth 15-20 million in this market ? Palace offered 20 a couple of season back and we turned it down.

And just look at what relatively average English players are being sold for
Ings £20m
Solanke £19m
Targett £14m
Clucas £15m
Alfie Mawson £20m to Fulham last year - he wasn’t as good as Chambers

It’s almost like you can work our what a player is worth, add another 20% if he’s homegrown, add another 20% if he’s under 25 and add another 20% if he’s tied to a decent contract.

Chambers should definitely be £20m for someone

Post #500027  Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:51 pm 

Zed wrote:
This certainly resonates now.
Hill-Wood changed his view of Kroenke fast.

https://goonertalk.com/2012/05/21/peter ... or-greedy/

Dein escapes criticism from 99.99 percent of fans (humbly call myself the exception). He brought in both. Dein left us with only 2 choices. Had he not, The Arsenal would have been much better off. I can't imagine otherwise.

Post #500028  Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:26 am 

Just watched the highlights of the Boreham Woods game. Yep waiting for people to tell me it was only a young team. Yes it was but the defending was atrocious. How even our combined u23 & u 18 team is incapable of winning such a game is beyond me. The defending was symptomatic of the defending across the club.

If this is the level of performance that is acceptable then I can’t see how any of the young players will be good enough to progress into the first team and actually produce acceptable performances.

Post #500029  Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:00 am 

I think our friend from across the Atlantic is grossly exaggerating the percentage of fans who exclude Dein from any blame. I think it’s simply that far more Arsenal supporters attach a lot more of the blame to Fiszman. As I do because it was Fiszman’s fault that Kroenke became the majority shareholder, which directly led to him becoming the sole owner. On his death bed, Fiszman sold his shares to Kroenke, deciding that excluding Dein from having a route back into the club was immeasurably more important to him than the future health of the club. Arsenal was banjaxed as soon as Danny decided to do that.

Post #500030  Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:29 am 

Only a few weeks left now until the transfer window closes and we are yet to make any meaningful transfers in or out. I don't include Martinelli because no one yet knows if he's a potential first teamer or a promising youth team player and one for the future. Ospina out was a deal that was always likely to happen.

With the amount of work that needs to be done you would have thought we'd at least have got few deals over the line by now, ins or outs.

I keep see us being linked with players like Tierney and Saliba but I would have thought that had we really been serious we could have got the deals done and moved onto other issues. Instead we appear to be faffing about with lowball offers for players and being surprised when clubs don't bite our hand off. Different regime, same old story.

Post #500031  Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:27 am 

I don't judge. This a safe space for anyone who went. Seriously. :icon_mrgreen:

Attachments:

Post #500032  Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:14 am 

socrates wrote:
Only a few weeks left now until the transfer window closes and we are yet to make any meaningful transfers in or out. I don't include Martinelli because no one yet knows if he's a potential first teamer or a promising youth team player and one for the future. Ospina out was a deal that was always likely to happen.

With the amount of work that needs to be done you would have thought we'd at least have got few deals over the line by now, ins or outs.

I keep see us being linked with players.

W like Tierney and Saliba but I would have thought that had we really been serious we could have got the deals done and moved onto other issues. Instead we appear to be faffing about with lowball offers for players and being surprised when clubs don't bite our hand off. Different regime, same old story.

Still just over a month until it closes on 8th August. No panic just yet regarding whether there’s the time to get deals over the line.

What might be more worrying is if it’s unlikely there will be much activity, whether there’s a month or a year left in the window? Many want to see the back of Özil, Mustafi and Xhaka. How many clubs will match their wages at Arsenal? Xhaka isn’t impossible, but it’s a long way from definite. Özil, not these days. Mustafi would surely interest a number of foreign clubs where my guess is his reputation is still higher, but possibly not on the wages he gets at Arsenal.

Elneny? Again not on his Arsenal wages and I’d say the same of Jenkinson and Koscielny. Regarding players in, if the Brazilian kid cost £6m and Tierney will cost upwards of £20m, it’s no wonder our interest in Zaha has allegedly cooled and we’re looking again at Fraser. We can’t afford Zaha. I’m sure we will see a few dirt cheap arrivals though.

I will say it again. This is what Kroenke’s ownership has done and is doing to Arsenal.

Post #500033  Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:50 am 

It’s Özil, Xhaka and Mustafi in the must go department but also Mhikitaryan as well. He’s on 170k a week a fortune considering what he produces

He’s just an average attacking midfielder, I’d take Nasri over him any day. I doubt very much he will leave.

Xhaka I feel someone will take a gamble on at some point, his Hollywood cross balls and shots will attract a buyer.

I would have thought Mustafi will have to be sold for a peppercorn fee of something like 10 million otherwise the buyer won’t afford his 90k a week wages.

Özil is a problem that can’t be solved unless a big Turkish club can attract a sponsor to help pay his wages. His contract isn’t due to end to 2021 so what could happen is the club could decide to pay him off next summer to avoid a mediocre final season but I can’t see him leaving before.

We can scream about Kroenke but all this things are hangovers from Wengers flawed decision making. Watching these guys go through the motions whilst raking in huge money will be tough next year

Post #500034  Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:10 am 

Think it will end up being something like...

Tierney
Saliba bought then loaned out
Un named centre half journeyman signed for around 12 million (probably recommended by Edu)
Malcolm on loan (if we’re broke and desperate this seems logical)

Can’t see us signing Zaha or Fraser as their clubs will ask for too much.

Our summer success was always going to be determined on how well we were able to move on some of our non performers but their status and reputations are as popular as a man who goes around saying ‘Oooh, you’re looking a bit chunky’ at a convention for recovering anorexics so we can’t sell them

Post #500035  Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:04 pm 

Bernard wrote:
socrates wrote:

I keep see us being linked with players.

W like Tierney and Saliba but I would have thought that had we really been serious we could have got the deals done and moved onto other issues. Instead we appear to be faffing about with lowball offers for players and being surprised when clubs don't bite our hand off. Different regime, same old story.

Still just over a month until it closes on 8th August. No panic just yet regarding whether there’s the time to get deals over the line.

What might be more worrying is if it’s unlikely there will be much activity, whether there’s a month or a year left in the window? Many want to see the back of Özil, Mustafi and Xhaka. How many clubs will match their wages at Arsenal? Xhaka isn’t impossible, but it’s a long way from definite. Özil, not these days. Mustafi would surely interest a number of foreign clubs where my guess is his reputation is still higher, but possibly not on the wages he gets at Arsenal.

Elneny? Again not on his Arsenal wages and I’d say the same of Jenkinson and Koscielny. Regarding players in, if the Brazilian kid cost £6m and Tierney will cost upwards of £20m, it’s no wonder our interest in Zaha has allegedly cooled and we’re looking again at Fraser. We can’t afford Zaha. I’m sure we will see a few dirt cheap arrivals though.

I will say it again. This is what Kroenke’s ownership has done and is doing to Arsenal.

A month sounds a lot but in reality with all the shannanigans that goes on in transfer dealings these days its no time at all.

Outgoings is not quite so urgent as I think we can still sell outside of the PL up until the start of Sept.

I think you are right about the problems of selling some of our high wage earners whose actual contributions are pretty questionable. Who would want them on the wages they are on? Practically nobody unless say PSG or someone like that decides to take a chance on Özil. I suspect the best we can hope for is loans where we pay a portion of the wages.

I read something this morning regarding Mislantat that was a bit worrying. Apparently Mislantat was all about pure scouting and stats whilst when Sanllehi came in he put more trust in his network of agents. Hence, the parting of the ways.

Post #500036  Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:10 pm 

These Vazquez rumours are VERY under whelming
Id rather we get Tierney and Saliba over the line then go hard for Zaha any way we can.
Rather give Saka and Nelson a big go then *%^@*** frittering money on another Madrid or Barcelona no mark with no resale value.
I really hope these rumours are b%*&s%*^.

Post #500037  Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:23 pm 

The defense should be the priority. If we can get decent attacking players AFTER, all well and good but the defense is the most urgent area to address.

Post #500038  Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:24 pm 

david.d wrote:
Id rather we get Tierney and Saliba over the line then go hard for Zaha any way we can.
Rather give Saka and Nelson a big go then *%^@*** frittering money on another Madrid or Barcelona no mark with no resale value.

Whenever I've seen Vasquez play he's looked like a quality player - certainly not a no mark. Can't see us getting him though.

Post #500039  Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:30 pm 

bromley gooner wrote:
david.d wrote:

Whenever I've seen Vasquez play he's looked like a quality player - certainly not a no mark. Can't see us getting him though.

Afternoon Brom
What type of player is he?

Post #500040  Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:41 pm 

david.d wrote:
bromley gooner wrote:

Afternoon Brom
What type of player is he?

Afternoon David.
Attacking midfielder I'd say, coming from wide, excellent on the ball. Not an out an out winger, but would be effective playing wide in a front 3. Not dissimilar to Asensio.

Anybody noticed there's 3 Arsenal ladies playing for the Dutch against the great Satan in the women's world cup final. 5 mins to half time still 0-0. The Arsenal keeper has made some excellent saves.

[ 570734 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12498, 12499, 12500, 12501, 12502, 12503, 12504 ... 14269  Next