Fixtures March 31st - Manchester City - Etihad Stadium - 3:30 Pm

Kick-Off

Injuries                 Steve Gleiber

Get the Latest Post Go to the Bottom of Page It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:47 pm

All times are UTC

Reply to topic

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 95 guests

Post #499401  Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:39 pm 

Pulisic going to Chelsea has created a whole new set of American fans for Chelsea.

Post #499402  Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:12 pm 

Have we bought or sold anyone yet. I notice we have been linked with numerous players. Best to not click on any of the rubbish. I hope we did the yearly briefing of our players after the Baku fiasco and are not waiting to the first day of training to do a debrief and tell players they need to go where appropriate. That is not fair on players who we might want out and also delays our ability to do deals.

Media need to be asking questions of the club about these type of issues.

Post #499403  Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:13 am 

Gaz from Oz wrote:
Have we bought or sold anyone yet. I notice we have been linked with numerous players. Best to not click on any of the rubbish. I hope we did the yearly briefing of our players after the Baku fiasco and are not waiting to the first day of training to do a debrief and tell players they need to go where appropriate. That is not fair on players who we might want out and also delays our ability to do deals.

Our media doesn't even ask questions about the shenanigans going on around Brexit, in particular Farage and Russian interference. Not to mention American interference. Nor do they question shadowy organisations like the so-called Taxpayers Alliance.

You've got absolutely zero chance of them taking Arsenal's owners/strategy to task.

Post #499404  Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:24 am 

john1 wrote:
Gaz from Oz wrote:

Our media doesn't even ask questions about the shenanigans going on around Brexit, in particular Farage and Russian interference. Not to mention American interference. Nor do they question shadowy organisations like the so-called Taxpayers Alliance.

You've got absolutely zero chance of them taking Arsenal's owners/strategy to task.

Meanwhile in Oz we have police raids on journalists because they correctly, IMO, revealed details of alleged war crimes by Australian troops. Apparently China is not the only country who want to cover everything up.

Across the world governments are censuring freedom of speech and selective journalist conspire with them to cover up the truth.

Post #499405  Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:30 am 

Gaz from Oz wrote:
john1 wrote:

Meanwhile in Oz we have police raids on journalists because they correctly, IMO, revealed details of alleged war crimes by Australian troops. Apparently China is not the only country who want to cover everything up.

Across the world governments are censuring freedom of speech and selective journalist conspire with them to cover up the truth.

Hard to see it as anything other than the media and state bodies doing the bidding of a select few who pull the strings.

And I used to think conspiracy theorists were, to put it kindly, confused.

Post #499406  Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:28 am 

john1 wrote:
Gaz from Oz wrote:

Hard to see it as anything other than the media and state bodies doing the bidding of a select few who pull the strings.

Trust no one

Post #499407  Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:30 am 

I thought some here might be interested in what my old man was doing at this moment 75 years ago; see the top line of his flying log, attached.

He was a 23 year-old Flying Officer and Navigator, the eldest member and ranking Officer in a crew of 10 on a B24 Liberator. They'd
Attachment:

been ordered to patrol slow and low, backwards and forwards for 11 hours over the southern approaches to the English Channel. The whole squadron - maybe 12-15 planes - had the same mission though flying different patterns. The purpose of the mission was to provide air support and reconnaissance in support of the invasion.

Configured for Coastal Command, the Liberator was lightly armed since German fighters rarely ventured out over the Atlantic ocean where these Libs normally operated. The wings of the Lib were infamous for being vulnerable to flak and being set in a high attitude (high up on the fuselage), the plane (and its crew) rarely survived ditching into the sea. This all made it a singularly inappropriate plane for long, slow, low-level reconnaissance near to the French coast and over hostile shipping lanes full of German warships rushing to get around the Brest peninsula to disrupt the invasion armada.

After the briefing, they all knew it'd be a turkey shoot and few of those who took to the air earlier this morning expected to survive. Most wrote goodbye letters and handed them to the Padre, together with keepsakes and valuables, for passing on to families. As today unfolds, more than 50% of the Squadron will indeed be shot down, the young men will die and their letters will be delivered. As you may have guessed, my old man's crew survived.

I only discovered all this relatively recently.

Post #499408  Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:11 am 

DHD wrote:
I thought some here might be interested in what my old man was doing at this moment 75 years ago; see the top line of his flying log, attached.

He was a 23 year-old Flying Officer and Navigator, the eldest member and ranking Officer in a crew of 10 on a B24 Liberator. They'd
Attachment:
6-6-1944 'D'-Day.jpg
been ordered to patrol slow and low, backwards and forwards for 11 hours over the southern approaches to the English Channel. The whole squadron - maybe 12-15 planes - had the same mission though flying different patterns. The purpose of the mission was to provide air support and reconnaissance in support of the invasion.

Configured for Coastal Command, the Liberator was lightly armed since German fighters rarely ventured out over the Atlantic ocean where these Libs normally operated. The wings of the Lib were infamous for being vulnerable to flak and being set in a high attitude (high up on the fuselage), the plane (and its crew) rarely survived ditching into the sea. This all made it a singularly inappropriate plane for long, slow, low-level reconnaissance near to the French coast and over hostile shipping lanes full of German warships rushing to get around the Brest peninsula to disrupt the invasion armada.

After the briefing, they all knew it'd be a turkey shoot and few of those who took to the air earlier this morning expected to survive. Most wrote goodbye letters and handed them to the Padre, together with keepsakes and valuables, for passing on to families. As today unfolds, more than 50% of the Squadron will indeed be shot down, the young men will die and their letters will be delivered. As you may have guessed, my old man's crew survived.

Fascinating and sobering stuff DHD.

My Dad (now 94) was in the RAF and has only recently started to tell me about it. His memories are sporadic, but he knows very well the sacrifice that so many of his friends and comrades made. He is very worried about the situation we are in at the moment, and can't believe that we are allowing what he calls 'the Nazis in our midst' to dictate (sic) events.

Likewise my Uncle, who died 4 years ago aged 93, only very belatedly began to speak of his war experiences. Apparently he had to shoot a German at close range, and the memory of that event gave him nightmares for the rest of his life.

How quickly we forget the horrors of war. People like Francois, Farage et al crassly using WWII terminology to further their agenda, and statements like 'we beat them in two wars' etc. They know nothing.

We must never forget how much we owe.

Post #499409  Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:55 am 

Indeed let us give thanks today for the sacrifices so many made to allow us to have our freedom. We must ensure that those freedoms to live and think what we want and to travel where and when we want are not taken away from us.

Post #499410  Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:24 am 

Apparently Jeff Reine-Adélaïde is about to be sold to Monaco for 22 million 1 year after we sold him for 1 million.

Post #499411  Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:31 am 

Gaz from Oz wrote:
john1 wrote:

Appalling. It seems to be 'whatever Trump does, we can do worse'.

On a lighter note, your lot (complete with Warner and Smith) seem to be staging a bit of a recovery in the cricket.

Post #499412  Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:40 am 

DHD wrote:

Attachment:
6-6-1944 'D'-Day.jpg

It's sad to think that almost all of that generation is now gone. They certainly lived through epic times.

Post #499413  Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:49 pm 

DHD wrote:
...I met him a few times as he delivered to the green grocery stands in the area. Seemed massive to me - and very scary/ugly! Always happy to chat though.
My secondary school was just by the Thomas a' Becket pub in the Old Kent Road where Henry trained, so we saw a lot of him. Henry became a national icon but police pals of mine once told me that when they were young, he and his brother Jim were a handful in the Bellingham area where they grew up. Tearaways apparently, until boxing made them better.

Post #499414  Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:59 pm 

DHD wrote:
Right from his first introduction, Ali was remarkably popular over here. Always. On a personal level, he has been my idol since I don’t know when. Has nothing to do with seeing him either. Broke my heart when he lost to Frazier - couldn’t believe it and took ages to get over it.

Cooper got knighted; he became a Sir. He wasn’t ‘elevated’ to the peerage; he never became a Lord.
As a kid I can distinctly remember disliking Ali for his belittling of opponents and his big gob. The great boxers of my youth didn't do that. A lot of us hoped Liston would give him a hiding and were sorely disappointed when he didn't. Years later the undoubted ability of Ali as a boxer and showman won me over, but I revelled in it when Frazier and Ken Norton beat him.

Post #499415  Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:26 pm 

Wow DHD. What a story about your dad's days. Very touching. Oh, my eyes? Pollen.

Post #499416  Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:30 pm 

Omoh, your feelings towards Ali was common. My mom said she cheered for Patterson and Liston. Liston was a mob enforcer in the midwest and its been whispered he took a dive at the behest of the mob.
At one time Ali and Coca Cola were the most recognizable names globally when ad companies made a study.

Post #499417  Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:37 pm 

I read once that boxing reflected the group that was lowest on the socio-economic totem pole in American history.
The heavyweight champions were almost always of Irish descent in the 1800s. Sprinkled among them were also very good Jewish and German boxers.
The rise of the Italian boxers in the 1920s to 40s corresponded with their great influx after the turn of the century. Post WW2 when Blacks got more access to boxing (factually always lowest on the totem pole but were denied prizefighting early on) became prominent in the 50s and beyond. America had a large influx of latinos in the 50s and 60s which coincides with the great latino champions of the 70s and 80s and beyond

Post #499418  Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:25 pm 

john1 wrote:
Gaz from Oz wrote:

I think the idea that the 'established media' peddles 'fake news' is the most dangerous of all. The established media, despite its flaws, is the best we have unfortunately. Alternative media is totally unaccountable.

Post #499419  Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:50 pm 

Decaf wrote:
john1 wrote:

I think the idea that the 'established media' peddles 'fake news' is the most dangerous of all. The established media, despite its flaws, is the best we have unfortunately. Alternative media is totally unaccountable.

Don't disagree with you. Perhaps my written comment wasn't conveying clearly the point I was trying to make.

I wouldn't claim that the established media peddles fake news; as you say, they're the best we have.

But, and it's a big but, I'll offer a couple of examples where I think the established media are giving me cause to question them:

1. News organisations that have had Nigel Farage on them far more often than any other politician. And when he is on, the scrutiny he's subjected to is notable by its absence.
2. What appears to be a very strong pro-Brexit bias in certain sections of the BBC, notably the editorial team of BBC Question Time
3. The same programme having political plants in the so-called 'local' audience. Example, one that was held close to where I am now had around 10% of the audience made up from the region. The others were bussed in, most from over the border in England.
4. Newspapers like the Daily Telegraph and its ownership. The Daily Mail.
5. The BBC (again) on its flagship R4 breakfast show with John Humphrys' obvious bias.

These are all 'established media' examples, imo.

Post #499420  Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:20 pm 

john1 wrote:
Decaf wrote:

Don't disagree with you. Perhaps my written comment wasn't conveying clearly the point I was trying to make.

I wouldn't claim that the established media peddles fake news; as you say, they're the best we have.

But, and it's a big but, I'll offer a couple of examples where I think the established media are giving me cause to question them:

1. News organisations that have had Nigel Farage on them far more often than any other politician. And when he is on, the scrutiny he's subjected to is notable by its absence.
2. What appears to be a very strong pro-Brexit bias in certain sections of the BBC, notably the editorial team of BBC Question Time
3. The same programme having political plants in the so-called 'local' audience. Example, one that was held close to where I am now had around 10% of the audience made up from the region. The others were bussed in, most from over the border in England.
5. The BBC (again) on its flagship R4 breakfast show with John Humphrys' obvious bias.

Yes, I agree fully. Its very scary that some of the mainstream media are becoming so biased. Editorial independence and journalistic responsibility are becoming a rare combination. I notice that Finns actually have classes teaching kids to detect fake new.

Post #499421  Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:21 pm 

TOP GUN wrote:
tomc wrote:
If we can get that lot out of the door (with a nod of respect to Kos and Monreal) plus Elneny that would be a very good summer. We'd need to bring a few new faces in mind you. We should be looking at the Championship. Some good players there. Liverpool picked up Robertson from Hull for £8m!

Kolasinac is being linked with a 20 million pound move to Barca today

SELL THEM ALL!!! I have no attachment to any of them except Bellerin, Leno and holding

Bit difficult to play with only three players. :1laughter:

I'd be happy with these lot in our squad.

Aubameyang Lacazette
Iwobi Torreira Guendouzi RM
LB Holding Sokratis Bellerin
Leno

Subs: AMN, Nelson, Nketiah, Emile Smith Rowe, Willock, Saka

I quite like Xhaka but he's unpopular with majority of fans. We should be able to recoup or even make a profit on the 35m we bought him for if he's sold. Sadly same can't be said of Mustafi, Özil and Mkhitaryan - think we are stuck with them until their contracts run out. Not sure if they can be persuaded to join the Chinese league.

Post #499422  Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:29 pm 

john1 wrote:
Decaf wrote:

I think the BBC hasnt been the same since the Tories came to power

The fact the tories don’t like the BBC anyway and they know that seems to twists the way the BBC covers events and presents information.

Channel 4 is pretty much the only neutral terrestrial news service

Post #499423  Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:02 am 

I am not optimistic we will end the summer stronger than we started it. In fact, I suspect we will be much weaker on paper.

6th is looking like the most optimistic position. I hope and pray I'm wrong. If we do decline i hope the long term looks good. if the decline is due to a youth policy and its part of building for the future then I can handle that.

Post #499424  Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:08 am 

I saw Ivanka getting booed as she walked alongside neo-con war criminal John Bolton but on Fox News the pundit said there were a few boos for Bolton 'who loves being the bad guy'.

Trump calling Meghan "nasty" and I heard he desperately wanted a photo with the young Royals but they were doing all they could to avoid a photo op.

A fifth of America's media is run by an Australian fascist. Sign of the times and a sign of America's now hastened demise.

With possibly Sanders being the exception Trump is likely to get reelected. Shocking but at closer examination not so surprising when you know the real reason for his popularity.

No one in America wears political paraphernalia after an election. Trump's MAGA hat is a de facto Nazi helmut or KKK hood yo those who wear it 3 years after an election. Its worm to trigger social response to either intimidate and scare Moslems, Latinis, Blacks, Gays, etc or invite vitriol from progressives in order to play the victim.

This is the first time ever political clothing is used in this manner and illustrates the cult like fealty 45% of the voting public pay to what Trump represents.

Post #499425  Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:22 am 

AmericanGooner wrote:
I saw Ivanka getting booed as she walked alongside neo-con war criminal John Bolton but on Fox News the pundit said there were a few boos for Bolton 'who loves being the bad guy'.

Trump calling Meghan "nasty" and I heard he desperately wanted a photo with the young Royals but they were doing all they could to avoid a photo op.

A fifth of America's media is run by an Australian fascist. Sign of the times and a sign of America's now hastened demise.

With possibly Sanders being the exception Trump is likely to get reelected. Shocking but at closer examination not so surprising when you know the real reason for his popularity.

No one in America wears political paraphernalia after an election. Trump's MAGA hat is a de facto Nazi helmut or KKK hood yo those who wear it 3 years after an election. Its worm to trigger social response to either intimidate and scare Moslems, Latinis, Blacks, Gays, etc or invite vitriol from progressives in order to play the victim.

This is the first time ever political clothing is used in this manner and illustrates the cult like fealty 45% of the voting public pay to what Trump represents.

I think you will find that Rupert took out US citizenship.

Post #499426  Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:54 am 

Gaz from Oz wrote:
AmericanGooner wrote:
A fifth of America's media is run by an Australian fascist.

I think you will find that Rupert took out US citizenship.

Terry Mancini took out Irish citizenship...

Post #499427  Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:19 pm 

TOP GUN wrote:
john1 wrote:

The fact the tories don’t like the BBC anyway and they know that seems to twists the way the BBC covers events and presents information.

I heard first hand from a senior BBC exec (and a Tory at that) at a mutual friend's funeral, that the government have been using the threat of taking away the licence fee to far greater influence than before, dictating appointments and in some cases editorial policy. It would certainly reflect a significant rightwards shift over the last decade. Parts of the BBC news team are still good, but many parts have been badly tainted. Only centre or left of centre news left is C4 in terms of televised news.

Post #499428  Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:42 pm 

lomekian wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:

I heard first hand from a senior BBC exec (and a Tory at that) at a mutual friend's funeral, that the government have been using the threat of taking away the licence fee to far greater influence than before, dictating appointments and in some cases editorial policy. It would certainly reflect a significant rightwards shift over the last decade. Parts of the BBC news team are still good, but many parts have been badly tainted. Only centre or left of centre news left is C4 in terms of televised news.

I thought it was fairly common knowledge regarding links to Tories. Robbie Gibb was a BBC political broadcaster who moved in number 10 as director of communications, still has links to the BBC and is a highly prominent Brexiter. He was also implicated in an accusation of suppressing the BBCs investigation into Leave.eu's facebook shenanigans with Cambridge Analytica. Nick Robinson was chairman of Young Tories, Andrew Neil is as right wing as they come - and a climate change denier to boot. They're everywhere in the BBC.

Post #499429  Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:48 pm 

Darren wrote:
lomekian wrote:

I thought it was fairly common knowledge regarding links to Tories. Robbie Gibb was a BBC political broadcaster who moved in number 10 as director of communications, still has links to the BBC and is a highly prominent Brexiter. He was also implicated in an accusation of suppressing the BBCs investigation into Leave.eu's facebook shenanigans with Cambridge Analytica. Nick Robinson was chairman of Young Tories, Andrew Neil is as right wing as they come - and a climate change denier to boot. They're everywhere in the BBC.

You should read the Mail on Sunday, as I do to keep an eye on the buggers. That lot are utterly convinced that the BBC is an absolute hotbed of Remainers, Brexit-blockers and vegan-preaching lefties.

Post #499430  Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:57 pm 

DHD wrote:
Darren wrote:

You should read the Mail on Sunday, as I do to keep an eye on the buggers. That lot are utterly convinced that the BBC is an absolute hotbed of Remainers, Brexit-blockers and vegan-preaching lefties.

It's confirmational bias to an extent, isn't it?

Post #499431  Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:13 pm 

Darren wrote:
DHD wrote:

It's confirmational bias to an extent, isn't it?

We're all prone to that, aren't we?

Post #499432  Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:59 pm 

lomekian wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:

What would be great would be not right leaning news, or left leaning news, but reporting of facts devoid of any bias.

Post #499433  Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:28 am 

Been thinking through the squad. Players definitely gone/going: Čech, Ramsey, Welbeck, Lichtsteiner. Players I expect to go: Jenkinson, Montreal. Players who I think should go: Koscielny, Mkhitaryan, Mustafi, Ospina. Players whose departure wouldn’t bother me: Iowbi. Xhaka, Özil, Chembers, Kolasinac. Players who I really want to stay: Guendouzi, Leno, Torreira, Aubameyang, Lacazette, Bellerin, Sokratis, Holding, Maitland-Niles. If AMN is now beyond the ‘kid’ level I’ve ignored the various kids, although I have serious doubts about Mavropanos and think a loan spell somewhere is probably the best option for him and Arsenal. I’m also not counting Suarez as he’s surely a leaver but was only on loan. So out of the entire squad, apart from kids there are only nine I really want to stay. Moreover, of those ideally I would prefer Sokratis and Holding to be squad back-ups rather than first choices. To me that sums up our lack of squad strength.

Post #499434  Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:38 am 

Bernard wrote:
Been thinking through the squad. Players definitely gone/going: Čech, Ramsey, Welbeck, Lichtsteiner. Players I expect to go: Jenkinson, Montreal. Players who I think should go: Koscielny, Mkhitaryan, Mustafi, Ospina. Players whose departure wouldn’t bother me: Iowbi. Xhaka, Özil, Chembers, Kolasinac. Players who I really want to stay: Guendouzi, Leno, Torreira, Aubameyang, Lacazette, Bellerin, Sokratis, Holding, Maitland-Niles. If AMN is now beyond the ‘kid’ level I’ve ignored the various kids, although I have serious doubts about Mavropanos and think a loan spell somewhere is probably the best option for him and Arsenal. I’m also not counting Suarez as he’s surely a leaver but was only on loan. So out of the entire squad, apart from kids there are only nine I really want to stay. Moreover, of those ideally I would prefer Sokratis and Holding to be squad back-ups rather than first choices. To me that sums up our lack of squad strength.

Good summary Bernard. Echoes my thoughts

So out of the players you wish to stay there’s only about 6 who are at the right level for the first team at the moment as maitland niles won’t play regularly and that’s including a keeper. That’s pretty damning really, just not enough talent.

Emerys future is entirely dependent on unearthing bargains this summer

Post #499435  Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:27 am 

Bernard wrote:

Hi Bern,
And El Neny. Probably one who should go. By the way, how was Baku?

Post #499436  Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:34 am 

Bernard wrote:

Excellent. I'd agree with almost all of that except I'd get rid of Xhaka because I just think he lacks the mobility required for the PL and is one of the few who would fetch a decent fee which we could then reinvest (if Kroenke doesn't pocket it). I want Özil gone, he's on way too much money for what he actually contributes and if your highest paid player cant play away from home what does that tell you. It can't be good for squad harmony.

I think we have little choice now but to invest what meagre funs we have in young promising talent and hope we hit the jackpot with one or two. Plus promote some of the kids and see if they have what it takes.

Post #499437  Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:30 am 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48564192

Not a good look.

Post #499438  Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:46 am 

Zed wrote:
Bernard wrote:

Hi Bern,
And El Neny. Probably one who should go. By the way, how was Baku?

Yeah I forgot Elneny. Firmly in the players who I think should go category. The result ruined the trip. I deeply regret the time, effort and money I wasted on it. The whole thing cost £1143 and a few pence. I renewed my season ticket last week and that was only about a hundred quid more. Crazy venue for UEFA to choose. Bungs matter or count I guess. I think I mentioned my plane left 2 hours 45 mins later than originally scheduled. That made the options going into town to have a look round but run the risk of not getting back in time for the kick off,or going straight to the ground early. I did the latter so the only bits of Baku I saw in addition to the airport and stadium were places the coach drove through between them. What struck me was that every property was either a mansion or high rise council estate type accommodation. There really were plenty of both. Either everyone in Baku lives in poverty or is a multi-millionaire/billionaire (Azerbaijan is an oil rich country so I’m sure they have quite a few). Realistically I assume Baku must have a well to do middle class who aren’t stinking rich or dirt poor, but I saw no evidence of it on the route the coach took.

Post #499439  Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:11 am 

DHD wrote:

He was a 23 year-old Flying Officer and Navigator, the eldest member and ranking Officer in a crew of 10 on a B24 Liberator. They'd been ordered to patrol slow and low, backwards and forwards for 11 hours over the southern approaches to the English Channel. The whole squadron - maybe 12-15 planes - had the same mission though flying different patterns. The purpose of the mission was to provide air support and reconnaissance in support of the invasion.

Amazing story DHD.

Interestingly, my father was also on B24 Liberators in '45 as an FE for the RAF. Not sure where he flew, but I remember him saying he lied about his age to get in.
He said a few of them did that - Guessing he would have been 19 or 20 at the time (Born in 1924).

He did a lot of radio work also. He died just over a year ago.

That's him , far right:

Attachments:

Post #499440  Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:25 am 

Oooh - Found some more info. He'd written this a few years back.

Attachment:

Attachment:

Attachments:

[ 570734 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12483, 12484, 12485, 12486, 12487, 12488, 12489 ... 14269  Next