Fixtures Tuesday April 23rd - Chelsea - Emirates Stadium - 8:00 Pm

Kick-Off

Injuries                 Steve Gleiber

Get the Latest Post Go to the Bottom of Page It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:31 pm

All times are UTC

Reply to topic

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Decaf, Googlebot, john1, Rich and 179 guests

Post #492121  Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:46 pm 

Dafatone wrote:
Good grief. If anyone needed a warning about drugs and mental health this drivel is it.

Too true ..... this rabid half wit is going to kill this great forum .

Logging on and wading through his constant load of crap makes me think why bother .

Warrior missed his chance ; he should have banned the stupid pr**ck for that gross anal spunk message he sent to Gunfire a couple of weeks back .

Post #492122  Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:57 pm 

dec wrote:
Waves at Kiwi.

And Granty (although I don't think he gives a *%^@)

:12hello-bye: Neither do I now ..... very well played Ireland ; good game plan well executed . I went out into the shed eight minutes after half time .

We were very very poor , kicked away possession , handling errors , hospital passes , Sam Whitelock putting his hand up to touch that ball , Keiran Read going for the impossible pick up and knocks on when a try is beckoning .... dive on the ball you half wit , secure possession .
We should have lost against England .
Only positive I can see is it might be a wake up call before the World Cup .

Post #492123  Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:50 am 

kiwipete wrote:
dec wrote:
Waves at Kiwi.

:12hello-bye: Neither do I now ..... very well played Ireland ; good game plan well executed . I went out into the shed eight minutes after half time .

We were very very poor , kicked away possession , handling errors , hospital passes , Sam Whitelock putting his hand up to touch that ball , Keiran Read going for the impossible pick up and knocks on when a try is beckoning .... dive on the ball you half wit , secure possession .

Had to do a search to find out what you were talking about.. your Review Kiwi could have been for every game that Cheika has been in charge of Australia for. The fact I was watching a sport program & they mentioned we actually won a game last night in rugby & I didn’t even know we were playing says it all. They tell me there is less than a year to another WC.

I am suddenly feeling very old. I have no interest in rugby, could not tell you any names of players in the cricket team, do not even know whether we are playing 20 or 50 over games, am sick of being told to gamble responsibly & are continually bombarded with news of American sport when I watch pay TV.

WTF has happened. Just in case you are wondering l don’t use drugs unlike some of our other posters. One of whom I intend to sadly put on the ignore list. If he reads this it is because life is too short to waste time on drivel.

Post #492124  Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:29 am 

Gaz from Oz wrote:
kiwipete wrote:

Had to do a search to find out what you were talking about.. your Review Kiwi could have been for every game that Cheika has been in charge of Australia for.

I am suddenly feeling very old. I have no interest in rugby, could not tell you any names of players in the cricket team, do not even know whether we are playing 20 or 50 over games, am sick of being told to gamble responsibly & are continually bombarded with news of American sport when I watch pay TV.

WTF has happened. Just in case you are wondering l don’t use drugs unlike some of our other posters. One of whom I intend to sadly put on the ignore list. If he reads this it is because life is too short to waste time on drivel.

I hear you Gaz ... my tastes have changed . The room to shag around and time waste in rugby as ruined it for me ... any team under pressure can get someone to flop over and give everyone a rest and the clock keeps ticking , Rolling mauls , the need to bounce the ball five hundred times before every kick off :blob9:

Used to love tennis , same thing ... call for and inspect seven balls before every serve

Aussie rugby league and a decent one dayer or Twenty / Twenty in the cricket with NZ involved does it for me

Following your lead blocked the druggie ..... magic .... should have done that ages ago .

Post #492125  Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:33 pm 

Anybody watching the Switz - Belg game. 2-0 down pretty quickly the Swiss are now 3-2 up just before halftime....................

Post #492126  Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:07 pm 

Don’t know if any of u are interested in motor racing but if u r. Have a look at the F3 crash at Macau today

Post #492127  Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:24 pm 

kiwipete wrote:
dec wrote:
Waves at Kiwi.

I love watching the All Blacks. They have been the best team in the world for years now. But the last month or so has been really interesting because they haven't been hammering teams. The two games against South Africa were a great watch. I thought Ireland were outstanding last night and it was highly unusual to see this New Zealand team fail to score a try. I've no doubt they will come roaring back and remain strong favourites for next year's World Cup. It's great for the game for a few teams to show that they can take your boys on.

BTW, in terms of entertainment, my 13 year old son gets much more excited about an Ireland rugby match these days than any game of football. And he has played football for the local club since hes been 7 years old but has never played rugby.

Post #492128  Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:18 am 

dec wrote:
kiwipete wrote:

I love watching the All Blacks. They have been the best team in the world for years now. But the last month or so has been really interesting because they haven't been hammering teams. The two games against South Africa were a great watch. I thought Ireland were outstanding last night and it was highly unusual to see this New Zealand team fail to score a try. I've no doubt they will come roaring back and remain strong favourites for next year's World Cup. It's great for the game for a few teams to show that they can take your boys on.

BTW, in terms of entertainment, my 13 year old son gets much more excited about an Ireland rugby match these days than any game of football. And he has played football for the local club since hes been 7 years old but has never played rugby.

If you really want him to follow football rather than rugby show him videos of the last 10 Australian rugby tests, that will kill his interest forevermore.

Post #492129  Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:59 am 

:53big-emoticons: Nato manages to sink one of their own frigates in 'war games' ... imagine what they could do if a few real life Russki missiles and planes were involved .

https://news.sky.com/story/us-sailor-wa ... ian-frigat

" US officer onboard role unclear"

... navigator or skipper would be my guess :angel9:

Post #492130  Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:14 am 

dec wrote:
kiwipete wrote:

To be honest Dec ....... I've been disappointed with Coach Hansen of late .... he doesn't seem to adapt . The test v South Africa in NZwas thrown away ... Beauden Barrett was having nightmare , missed two penalties from right in front and Hansen let him carry on . Damian McKenzie is a far better kicker .

Barrett continues to kick away possession ,exciting player with ball in hand but boy he makes some incredibly stupid tactical decisions at times , both our half backs did the same . That half wit Peranara nearly threw away the English test doing just that .

The way the game is played these days you don't get the ball back for ten minutes after an aimless kick

The backline should have been instructed to stand deeper not give the Poms and your lot the chance to disrupt the backline so easily

Disappointing to see them carry doing the same old same old as the ship went down .

I think the retirement of the four titans at the same time McCaw , Carter , Nonu and Conrad Smith is finally having an effect . The aura was still there initially but I think now a few cracks are appearing , Keiran Reid ; very good player but nowhere near the leader McCaw was .

plus he perserveres with Sonny Bill Williams ... who is a braindead clueless moron .

Post #492131  Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:21 pm 

Bournemouth is going to be a tough nut to crack. It's going to be tough to leave their with any result better than a draw. Emery, Sarri and Howe have done a lot this season so far.
A fourth straight draw does us no good for a few reasons. It will be a tough match to win.

Post #492132  Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:56 pm 

kiwipete wrote:
dec wrote:

To be honest Dec ....... I've been disappointed with Coach Hansen of late .... he doesn't seem to adapt . The test v South Africa in NZwas thrown away ... Beauden Barrett was having nightmare , missed two penalties from right in front and Hansen let him carry on . Damian McKenzie is a far better kicker .

Barrett continues to kick away possession ,exciting player with ball in hand but boy he makes some incredibly stupid tactical decisions at times , both our half backs did the same . That half wit Peranara nearly threw away the English test doing just that .

The way the game is played these days you don't get the ball back for ten minutes after an aimless kick

The backline should have been instructed to stand deeper not give the Poms and your lot the chance to disrupt the backline so easily

Disappointing to see them carry doing the same old same old as the ship went down .

I think the retirement of the four titans at the same time McCaw , Carter , Nonu and Conrad Smith is finally having an effect . The aura was still there initially but I think now a few cracks are appearing , Keiran Reid ; very good player but nowhere near the leader McCaw was .

plus he perserveres with Sonny Bill Williams ... who is a braindead clueless moron .

It's hard to really judge Hansen. He's definitely a good coach but he has had an absurd array of talent at his disposal. He was terrible when he had Wales. Schmidt has done a phenomenal job with Ireland and Leinster before that. All of his ex-players speak really highly of him and that includes guys like O'Driscoll, Paul O'Connell and Ronan O'Gara.

Interesting that you mention Conrad Smith. Brian O' Driscoll was on the radio last week saying that they miss him probably more than anyone because he was such an intelligent player. He really was a rolls Royce of a rugby player.

Post #492133  Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:34 pm 

I’d happily take Chilwell as a long term LB. looks a fantastic player. I recall us and Liverpool being heavily linked before he’d even got anywhere near Leicester’s first 11

Post #492134  Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:30 pm 

Babu III wrote:
https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1062300861144141825

I had a tour of the new Spurs stadium yesterday. It's amazing the best in Uk and Europe and possibly in the world.

I guess it was always going to be better than our one. Simply because it was built an appreciable time after the Emirates. Architects presumably try to improve on the design of buildings built previously.

Post #492135  Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:15 am 

At the end of the day their new stadium will have cost 3 x more than ours and with the addition of only 1000 more seats. But they will have a cheese room.

Post #492136  Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:42 am 

Bored wrote:
At the end of the day their new stadium will have cost 3 x more than ours and with the addition of only 1000 more seats. But they will have a cheese room.

You can only imagine their trophy room on a tour of the stadium. On the left you will note some aged cheddar that won a prize at the village fete in Stoke. But wait we are moving forward to the best blue vein cheese you will ever eat. We have some nice crackers to complement the Brie before we conclude the stadium tour. Great days at Spurs.

Post #492137  Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:29 pm 

Is the Prime Minister given the questions ahead of time for 'question time'?

Post #492138  Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:34 pm 

Bernard wrote:
Babu III wrote:
https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1062300861144141825

I had a tour of the new Spurs stadium yesterday. It's amazing the best in Uk and Europe and possibly in the world.

I guess it was always going to be better than our one. Simply because it was built an appreciable time after the Emirates. Architects presumably try to improve on the design of buildings built previously.

Quite. Heaven know why they don't just knock down the pyramids, the Parthenon, Saint Paul's etc and replace them with the improved versions visible in places like Las Vegas and Dubai.

Post #492139  Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:54 am 

Lacazette: Arsenal didn't want to sell me in summer transfer window

https://www.goal.com/en-au/news/lacazet ... 274lcp8gpk

Post #492140  Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:59 am 

Arsenal injury crisis as Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette face race to be fit for Bournemouth clash

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ubameyang/

Post #492141  Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:16 pm 

kiwipete wrote:
Gaz from Oz wrote:
Had to do a search to find out what you were talking about.. your Review Kiwi could have been for every game that Cheika has been in charge of Australia for.

I hear you Gaz ... my tastes have changed . The room to shag around and time waste in rugby as ruined it for me ... any team under pressure can get someone to flop over and give everyone a rest and the clock keeps ticking , Rolling mauls , the need to bounce the ball five hundred times before every kick off :blob9:

Used to love tennis , same thing ... call for and inspect seven balls before every serve

Aussie rugby league and a decent one dayer or Twenty / Twenty in the cricket with NZ involved does it for me

Following your lead blocked the druggie ..... magic .... should have done that ages ago .

2 blocked and it's like a new place.

You're right Dec,.haven't watched it in years.

Post #492142  Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:46 pm 

Yes, the revolution has begun, but no, we won't win the league. Just too much quality in the top 5-6 clubs. We could win a trophy though. Too many things will have to happen for us to win the league in 2 years.

Post #492143  Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:20 pm 

"Over time, only technical quality and offensive freedom were taken care of [under Wenger], losing the defensive structure. What I want is to unite both essences and be more competitive. The Arsenal was in decline. We had to stop it and start climbing."

A manager who understood how the fans felt. God bless you Unai

Post #492144  Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:08 pm 

“The chairs had to be moved in all sectors of the club. And not because of previous negligence, but to motivate everyone again: to shake it up, to sweep things under the carpet, to open the windows, all positive things.”

Post #492145  Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:39 pm 

TOP GUN wrote:
“The chairs had to be moved in all sectors of the club. And not because of previous negligence, but to motivate everyone again: to shake it up, to sweep things under the carpet, to open the windows, all positive things.”

Some good quotes there TG; I think he's spot on and I'm very pleased he said it in such a respectful and dignified way.

Post #492146  Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:18 am 

TOP GUN wrote:

Well said :53big-emoticons:

Post #492147  Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:30 am 

Just read the bookies have made Zaha a 3/1 to come to us in January. I like him. I like him a lot. He's improved visibly the last few years. I would rather us buy defenders though.
Also, isn't Kos supposed to be ready soon?

Post #492148  Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:11 pm 

A few rums inside me ... how painful .....log on any day ....Babu Babu Babu Babu AG Babu Babu Babu AG Babu ....airheaded sheight .... you've killed the forum you maggots .. I'm out of here :12hello-bye: for ever ...adios

How do I cancel my membership and do the the full flounce ...Granty Boy communicate

Post #492149  Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:28 pm 

kiwipete wrote:
A few rums inside me ... how painful .....log on any day ....Babu Babu Babu Babu AG Babu Babu Babu AG Babu ....airheaded sheight .... you've killed the forum you maggots .. I'm out of here :12hello-bye: for ever ...adios

How do I cancel my membership and do the the full flounce ...Granty Boy communicate

Rather than the full flounce, why don't you try blocking these two?

Post #492150  Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:33 pm 

TOP GUN wrote:

What's happening? Are we moving into the furniture business?

Post #492151  Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:49 pm 

Decaf wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:

What's happening? Are we moving into the furniture business?

“Wenger *%^@** our defence and created an aurora of complacency in the side , in the end he thought he owned the club “

Post #492152  Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:09 pm 

The devil in me wants to just spam the forum hoping...hoping...hehehehe :7laughter:

Post #492153  Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:50 pm 

AmericanGooner wrote:
The devil in me wants to just spam the forum hoping...hoping...hehehehe :7laughter:

You've been spamming for years AG.

With this post, you've just confirmed what a vile, narcissistic, childish individual you are.

The forum would be a far better, and far livelier, one without you. You really do spoil my enjoyment with your histrionics and your nauseous self-righteousness.

It should be you that buggers off, not the likes of kiwi.

Post #492154  Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:20 pm 

john1 wrote:
AmericanGooner wrote:

You've been spamming for years AG.

With this post, you've just confirmed what a vile, narcissistic, childish individual you are.

The forum would be a far better, and far livelier, one without you. You really do spoil my enjoyment with your histrionics and your nauseous self-righteousness.

It should be you that buggers off, not the likes of kiwi.

Nail hit firmly on the head John. Would miss you if you left Kiwi.

Post #492155  Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:54 pm 

Been away from the forum for a week as me and my wife bought another Gooner in to the world! Harry James ready to take in his first Arsenal match on Sunday - our left back position worries him already and he’s sure the refs are biased against us. He must be one of the few Gooner in the world who have no opinion on Wenger In/OUt

Post #492156  Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:02 pm 

Congratulations!!! :53big-emoticons: :53big-emoticons:
All the best with the addition to the family.

Post #492157  Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:03 pm 

Rich wrote:
Been away from the forum for a week as me and my wife bought another Gooner in to the world! Harry James ready to take in his first Arsenal match on Sunday - our left back position worries him already and he’s sure the refs are biased against us. He must be one of the few Gooner in the world who have no opinion on Wenger In/OUt

Fantastic news

Best wishes mate

Post #492158  Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:13 pm 

Congratulations Rich.

Post #492159  Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:21 pm 

Brilliant news Rich many congratulations.

Post #492160  Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:41 pm 

Congratulations Rich. Enjoy the sleepless nights!

[ 571796 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12301, 12302, 12303, 12304, 12305, 12306, 12307 ... 14295  Next