Fixtures March 31st - Manchester City - Etihad Stadium - 3:30 Pm

Kick-Off

Injuries                 Steve Gleiber

Get the Latest Post Go to the Bottom of Page It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:28 pm

All times are UTC

Reply to topic

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 94 guests

Post #488961  Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:59 am 

So what is the general feeling about our summer transfer business so far?
Obvious holes in the squad plugged but not by star names. How would we view the window if wenger were still in charge?
There is still some deadwood to clear and I think we're still a bit short of quality in central defence and in a wide position

Post #488962  Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:14 am 

kiwipete wrote:
john1 wrote:

Trouble is Decaf, every day the bottom seems to go lower and lower, if you see what I mean!!

Maybe if there are videos of Trump, he has videos of certain other 'establishment' folk? Otherwise I'm at a complete loss as to why the GOP allows this charade to continue.

Replace the buffoon ...with whom John .... a more acceptable to the pallet , puppet ...?

America is the cesspit of sleaze , vested interests , controlled media , blowflies aplenty in the NSA , CIA , FBI . Homeland Security

Nothing will change in the world no matter who is in the White House ... more wars , interference in other countries affairs , cooked up agendas , sanctions to mask the fact they are trillions of dollars in debt .

Agree fully Pete, but this guy’s a complete nutcase and he’s got his finger on the trigger

Post #488963  Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:36 am 

Bernard wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:
The bloke is a complete Bell end........

I’ve neglected a lot of people.

I find his claim that he sacrificed "everything" utterly creepy. In other words, the world should feel sympathy for Wenger because of the self-sacrifice he suffered in being paid a fortune to have few or relaxed targets in his work, and to have been given enough control in his job to clinically satisfy his craving for power that probably represented rampant megalomania.

These days I find it very hard to like the man, regardless of his Highbury years.

Yesterday's news. The past was yours, the future's ours.

Post #488964  Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:52 am 

Bernard wrote:
TOP GUN wrote:

I’ve neglected a lot of people.

I find his claim that he sacrificed "everything" utterly creepy. In other words, the world should feel sympathy for Wenger because of the self-sacrifice he suffered in being paid a fortune to have few or relaxed targets in his work, and to have been given enough control in his job to clinically satisfy his craving for power that probably represented rampant megalomania.

These days I find it very hard to like the man, regardless of his Highbury years.

The way he keeps talking about his personal sacrifice is pathetic. He was paid 8 million quid a year for doing 3 hours work a day and watching a football match at the weekend, he lives in huge mansion in Totteridge lane and has a bank account with the best part of 80 million sitting inside it. It’s very hard to be sympathetic.

He’s perpetuating the Wenger “myth” that he’s this all encompassing football supreme being that sacrificed his life to take this tiny club from north London and make them champions for the first time.

Like it’s everyone else’s fault he couldn’t find another hobby.

Read the other day that Wenger has been doing his usual punditry for BeIN Sports this summer as he did when he was manager, someone was questioning if we would have been able to conclude the 5 signings we’ve made so far if he was still in charge and doing this media work at the same time.

Post #488965  Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:09 am 

Rich wrote:
Torreira apart, mostly underwhelmed. The best player business done in 2018 was bringing in Aubemeyang, retaining Özil and promoting Maitland-Niles. If Ramsey signs a new contract I will be happy.

Post #488966  Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:11 am 

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzzYxTPYAcA[/youtube]

Post #488967  Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:26 pm 

kiwipete wrote:
john1 wrote:

Trouble is Decaf, every day the bottom seems to go lower and lower, if you see what I mean!!

Maybe if there are videos of Trump, he has videos of certain other 'establishment' folk? Otherwise I'm at a complete loss as to why the GOP allows this charade to continue.

Replace the buffoon ...with whom John .... a more acceptable to the pallet , puppet ...?

America is the cesspit of sleaze , vested interests , controlled media , blowflies aplenty in the NSA , CIA , FBI . Homeland Security

Nothing will change in the world no matter who is in the White House ... more wars , interference in other countries affairs , cooked up agendas , sanctions to mask the fact they are trillions of dollars in debt .

But Trump is at another level, Kiwi. For all that it is a mess (post-Bush II especially) America still has fairly strong institutions and checks and balances, and some committment to internationalism. Its broken in many ways but there is still a long way down ... Its a bit having a 2 year old at the helm of 747. We are hoping the autopilot is engaged but as John says that lunatic near the button is a bit worrisome. He does seem to be too much of a coward but who knows with someone like that?

Post #488968  Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:03 pm 

warrior wrote:
Arsene Wenger’s shock confession: Regrets staying at Arsenal so long

ARSENE Wenger has said staying as Arsenal manager for nearly 22 years may have been the biggest mistake of his career and that he regrets sacrificing “everything” for the job.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/football/p ... 11da6a7861

Oh, spare us. We went through 10 years of dour football, but you grew your bank account by many millions.

Post #488969  Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:04 pm 

TOP GUN wrote:
warrior wrote:

ARSENE Wenger has said staying as Arsenal manager for nearly 22 years may have been the biggest mistake of his career and that he regrets sacrificing “everything” for the job.

I’ve neglected a lot of people. I’ve neglected my family, I’ve neglected many close ones. Deep down though, the obsessed man is selfish in his pursuit of what he loves. He ignores a lot of other things. But it’s a bone to chase at the same time.”

Wenger was also confident that former Arsenal players Thierry Henry and Patrick Vieira, who are now pursuing coaching careers, have the qualities to succeed at the top level.

..... yet never gave anyone roles close to him or brought more coaches in. He’s a prat of the highest order and thank goodness we haven’t got another season of his nonsense

:53big-emoticons: well said

Post #488970  Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:07 pm 

Ox likely to miss most of next season as a result of his last injury.

Wasn't that a good piece of business for us...................

Can you believe Klopp hasn't learnt his lesson and is now willing to pay £66million for a goalkeeper?

Post #488971  Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:51 pm 

Rich wrote:
Obvious holes in the squad plugged but not by star names. How would we view the window if wenger were still in charge?
There is still some deadwood to clear and I think we're still a bit short of quality in central defence and in a wide position

I think it’s logical but unspectacular business. Wenger left some pretty obvious holes and we needed to fill them so we haven’t been able to buy 1 or 2 players right at the top of the market for mega money as we have had to stretch our budget to bring in 5 players in the right areas because we needed bodies.

The bargain could be Torreira who looks just the type of player we have been missing. Leno I haven’t seen much of but we needed a keeper.

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks. In my opinion we are desperate for a fast wide attacker and Coman has been linked today but the rumour is we need to sell first and Monreal and Welbeck could be sold as they have a year left on their contracts as well as us willing to listen for offers on Perez, Mustafi, Campbell and jenkinson.

Obviously also Ramsey still hasn’t signed his new contract which s a concern

Post #488972  Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:04 pm 

john1 wrote:
Agree fully Pete, but this guy’s a complete nutcase and he’s got his finger on the trigger

That genuinely caught me out as I was skimming through. The posts were all about Arsene and this just seemed to be more of the same. :laughing7:

Post #488973  Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:19 pm 

old man of hoy wrote:
Rich wrote:
Torreira apart, mostly underwhelmed. The best player business done in 2018 was bringing in Aubemeyang, retaining Özil and promoting Maitland-Niles. If Ramsey signs a new contract I will be happy.

:laughing7: so reading between the lines here you'd be happier if Arsene was still in control

.......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLPbGKF_GV0

Post #488974  Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:45 pm 

john1 wrote:

Well he certainly did waste any time with formalities before sending 28 Tomahawks into Syria and when you have a Secretary of Defence called Mad Dog alarm bells should be ringing but I think a nuclear war is less likely than a financial meltdown .

Post #488975  Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:21 pm 

Decaf wrote:
kiwipete wrote:

But Trump is at another level, Kiwi. For all that it is a mess (post-Bush II especially) America still has fairly strong institutions and checks and balances, and some committment to internationalism. Its broken in many ways but there is still a long way down ... Its a bit having a 2 year old at the helm of 747. We are hoping the autopilot is engaged but as John says that lunatic near the button is a bit worrisome. He does seem to be too much of a coward but who knows with someone like that?

Strong institutions Decaf .... like Goldman Sachs , JP Morgan , Monsanto , Coca Cola , Bechtels all wonderful little companies looking after their own interests and f**&& everyone else .
Checks and balances ... like removing the dollar from the gold standard , abolition of the Glass Steigel Act

Trump isn't the main danger , he is just a puppet .The real power lies behind the scenes .

America's lack of respect for the rest of the world is the most frightening aspect ... they depose anyone they don't like , create chaos wherever , bomb whoever , sanctions against anyone not toeing the party line , false flags .... and when their finanacial system comes crashing down they'll take the rest of the world with them .

Time to invest in the wind turbine , grow an enormous vegie garden , start a breeding herd of zebra and wildebeeste :laughing7:

Post #488976  Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:40 pm 

warrior wrote:

Yes but he now regrets staying too long ONLY because of the way it turned out . Getting shoe horned out the door would have left a bad taste in his mouth .

I don't buy into this gibberish about 8 million well compensated bullsh*t , that doesn't have a bearing on anything .

No amount of money insulates you from stress , when things aren't going right you do wake up at 3 am and churn things over searching for solutions .

Plenty of wealthy doodles commit suicide .

If he'd asked for help , listened , evaluated the advice he'd still be at the Emirates and happy .

If he'd have read the Gleiber for six months he'd have been more successful .

Post #488977  Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:50 am 

kiwipete wrote:
warrior wrote:

Yes but he now regrets staying too long ONLY because of the way it turned out . Getting shoe horned out the door would have left a bad taste in his mouth .

I don't buy into this gibberish about 8 million well compensated bullsh*t , that doesn't have a bearing on anything .

No amount of money insulates you from stress , when things aren't going right you do wake up at 3 am and churn things over searching for solutions .

Plenty of wealthy doodles commit suicide .

If he'd asked for help , listened , evaluated the advice he'd still be at the Emirates and happy .

:53big-emoticons: Best piece yet from the Kiwi man

Post #488978  Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:11 am 

My take on the signings:

1. Torreira.

An exciting prospect if the WC is anything to go by. A proper DM who reads the game well, can tackle and intercept but also has a nice range of passing and seems to be exactly what we need. Will probably take some time to adapt. Seems to take good freekicks, too, which could be useful.

2. Leno

From what I have read he is a player who has never quite fulfilled the potential he showed as a kid and whilst capable of great saves is still prone to occasional howlers. I think he's around 6'3" so it will be interesting to see how commanding he is aerially.

3. Sokratis

If reports from the Boreham Wood game are anything to go by he seems to be a big slow lump with organisational abilities (where have we seen that before) :laughing7:

4. Lichsteiner

Seems to be an experienced back-up for Bellerin. In the twilight of his career but perhaps has the attitude required to kick a few backsides when needed.

5. Guendouzi

One for the future who could have some short term impact. A work-in-progress probably destined for some cup games but may surprise.

I'd like to see us make at least one marquee signing because whilst we've filled a few holes we do need a bit more stardust if we genuinely want to compete with the very best.

Post #488979  Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:12 pm 

socrates wrote:
My take on the signings:

1. Torreira.

An exciting prospect if the WC is anything to go by. A proper DM who reads the game well, can tackle and intercept but also has a nice range of passing and seems to be exactly what we need. Will probably take some time to adapt. Seems to take good freekicks, too, which could be useful.

2. Leno

From what I have read he is a player who has never quite fulfilled the potential he showed as a kid and whilst capable of great saves is still prone to occasional howlers. I think he's around 6'3" so it will be interesting to see how commanding he is aerially.

3. Sokratis

If reports from the Boreham Wood game are anything to go by he seems to be a big slow lump with organisational abilities (where have we seen that before) :laughing7:

4. Lichsteiner

Seems to be an experienced back-up for Bellerin. In the twilight of his career but perhaps has the attitude required to kick a few backsides when needed.

5. Guendouzi

One for the future who could have some short term impact. A work-in-progress probably destined for some cup games but may surprise.

I'd like to see us make at least one marquee signing because whilst we've filled a few holes we do need a bit more stardust if we genuinely want to compete with the very best.

If we sign a winger or a central midfielder presumably as a regular starter not exactly a problme but fun and games fitting Aubameyang lacazette Özil Mihkataryan Iwobi and another starter in the team. All in all probably good to have genuine competition for places.

Post #488980  Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:16 pm 

AmericanGooner wrote:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzzYxTPYAcA[/youtube]

You do know that our new signing is Sokratis, not Socrates?

Post #488981  Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:54 pm 

We needed to buy a DM and defenders, especially with Kos out. A keeper as well. We have a pretty good squad. Yes, we would love to see a major signing or two but I think with the squad as is, we will do okay IF we change our mentality and not go missing as we did so many games last season.

I'm guessing the players want to impress Emery and see him as a re-set. Attacking wise, we are pretty darn good with the options we have. We need team defense and a back line with a DM in front of them. Its not a great corp of defenders but it can be decent enough if we defend as a team and play some team football.

Post #488982  Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:32 pm 

Ash wrote:
socrates wrote:
My take on the signings:

1. Torreira.

2. Leno

3. Sokratis

4. Lichsteiner

5. Guendouzi

If we sign a winger or a central midfielder presumably as a regular starter not exactly a problme but fun and games fitting Aubameyang lacazette Özil Mihkataryan Iwobi and another starter in the team. All in all probably good to have genuine competition for places.

The transfer window shuts on August 9th so you have essentially 3 weeks from today to get Ramsey and Welbeck to sign new contracts or sell them and if both go I’d suggest we would need another wide player and midfielder to come in definately

Post #488983  Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:12 pm 

kiwipete wrote:
old man of hoy wrote:
:laughing7: so reading between the lines here you'd be happier if Arsene was still in control .......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLPbGKF_GV0
Always loved that track. Enjoy this stellar line-up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrTMc2i6Lzc

On the football I hope the new manager and his buys do well. Have to say though two 30+ defenders, a mid-ranking keeper and a young French prospect doesn't immediately appear to have shattered the Wenger transfer mould? Big hopes for Torreira - he looks the business.

Post #488984  Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:15 pm 

OK, I'm glad France won the WC ... and acknowledge Mbappe's awesomeness. Vida and Lovren are scum.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/s ... 786870002/

Post #488985  Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:39 pm 

kiwipete wrote:

*narrator*

it does.

Post #488986  Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:44 pm 

Money doesn't buy happiness = true.

For eight million pounds a year it is not unreasonable to expect 100% commitment from, and a high level of scrutiny of, an employee = also true.

See also Ashley Cole and slavery.

Don't talk about your suffering when you have received 8m for basically doing a job you had to be prised away from.

Post #488987  Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:56 pm 

Decaf wrote:
OK, I'm glad France won the WC ... and acknowledge Mbappe's awesomeness. Vida and Lovren are scum.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/s ... 786870002/

The Croatian football establishment still reeks of nationalism, homophobia and racism. Weirdly some people are more exercised by France's attempt (flawed or not) to uphold the principle of assimilationism.

Post #488988  Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:29 pm 

Ash wrote:
If we sign a winger or a central midfielder presumably as a regular starter not exactly a problme but fun and games fitting Aubameyang lacazette Özil Mihkataryan Iwobi and another starter in the team.

Do you see Iwobi as a first team regular Ash? At this point in his career, I don't as I think he's gone downhill since coming into the side. Hopefully the explanation for that is simply him being what I call 'Wengerised'. But even if that is the case and he gets better, in my view he has a lot of improving to do before I'll consider him a guaranteed starter.

Post #488989  Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:47 pm 

Bernard wrote:
Ash wrote:
If we sign a winger or a central midfielder presumably as a regular starter not exactly a problme but fun and games fitting Aubameyang lacazette Özil Mihkataryan Iwobi and another starter in the team.

Do you see Iwobi as a first team regular Ash? At this point in his career, I don't as I think he's gone downhill since coming into the side. Hopefully the explanation for that is simply him being what I call 'Wengerised'. But even if that is the case and he gets better, in my view he has a lot of improving to do before I'll consider him a guaranteed starter.

He was the most Wengerised player we had at the end of last season. His previous freedom of movement and enthusiasm had disappeared entirely and the wengerisation had set in like rigor mortis. He probably needs a spell on loan to get rid of the wengerisation.

Post #488990  Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:35 pm 

old man of hoy wrote:
kiwipete wrote:
:laughing7: so reading between the lines here you'd be happier if Arsene was still in control .......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLPbGKF_GV0
Always loved that track. Enjoy this stellar line-up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrTMc2i6Lzc

On the football I hope the new manager and his buys do well. Have to say though two 30+ defenders, a mid-ranking keeper and a young French prospect doesn't immediately appear to have shattered the Wenger transfer mould? Big hopes for Torreira - he looks the business.

Yep. It's not a transfer window filled with excitement. Hopefully we will improve, but I'd have hoped for more.

Post #488991  Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:49 pm 

Liverpool sign the Gk Becker for £67m. An insane amount for a gk. Liverpool have jumped to sugar daddy levels of spending.

One thing I do admire is that if they make a mistake or they see an opportunity to improve they go for it. For far too long under wenger, mistakes were made and then made worse by stubbornly sticking with the mistake in some forlorn hope the player would come good

Post #488992  Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:57 pm 

Allison Becker, Fabinho, Keita, Shaqiri....Liverpool have also had pretty much a free run at all those players. Either they’re getting stuff done under the radar or they are blowing the competition out of the water with the fees they’re paying.

If it goes wrong then Salah goes to Madrid/Barca for £150m and they can try again

Post #488993  Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:05 pm 

Spurs’s new away kit looks like a pair of pyjamas

Post #488994  Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:09 pm 

gooner7 wrote:
kiwipete wrote:

:53big-emoticons: Best piece yet from the Kiwi man

thank you , thank you G7... perhaps I should have added a ten minute phone call to Singapore would have saved him the effort of sifting through the Gleiber . :laughing7:

Flicked through Jammie Carragher's autobio last night .... 26 May 1989 .. aged eleven gloriously happy he , his Dad and mates went outside and wrote THANK YOU ARSENAL on a wall .... he was an Everton supporter at the time , said they celebrated like THEY had won the league .

Forget Real Madrid , Barcelona , Manchester United ...... Arsenal in their pomp were the greatest team in the world .

...and then in line with a discussion we had recently about fans opting for club over country

Jamie says ' defeats while wearing an England shirt never hurt me in the same way as losing with my club .

Losing felt like a disappointment rather than a calamity . The Liver Bird mauled the Three Lions for my loyalty every time .

Toughest opponent by a country mile Thierry Henry .

Post #488995  Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:49 pm 

Daz wrote:
kiwipete wrote:

*narrator*

it does.

It doesn't .... the 8 million ... he wouldn't have been on that to start with ; he was compensated for his early triumphs but money wouldn't have been the main driver .

For him it would have been the power , passion for football at a big club , the status .

He isn't bitching and whining about his suffering just stating a fact perhaps he stayed too long in light of the way things turned out .

I'm not defending him , what happened was all his own doing ; too stubborn , too dumb , pin any label you want to it BUT what I am saying , given the type of guy he was , no amount of money would have insulated him from the stress .

Tu entiendes

.......That's sorted the little psuedo Chilean alpaca herder .

Post #488996  Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:58 am 

socrates wrote:
My take on the signings:

1. Torreira.

2. Leno

3. Sokratis

4. Lichsteiner

5. Guendouzi

Number 1 & 5 good buys. Number 4 may provide some back up for a year plus he could probably teach our players a thing or 2. Leno I have great concerns about. He makes a lot of mistakes. In the 2017 confederations cup match against Australia he made 2 terrible errors that led to goals. Then he has a history with his club as well. If Ospina leaves he will need to improve significantly. We should have spent money on a top keeper because Čech made a lot of errors last year & imo he is on the downhill slope. Too slow & reflexes not as good as they need to be.
Sokraitis - unsure.
Would have also thought unless Ramsay signs in the next few days he needs to be sold. Give Wellbeck a reduced contract & he needs to sign in a week or the same for him. Overall underwhelmed particularly with the keeper. I am concerned that we are targeting Germany for players & I don’t think outside of Bayern the league or players can always fit into the EPL.

Post #488997  Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:42 am 

kiwipete wrote:
Daz wrote:

*narrator*

it does.

It doesn't .... the 8 million ... he wouldn't have been on that to start with ; he was compensated for his early triumphs but money wouldn't have been the main driver .

For him it would have been the power , passion for football at a big club , the status .

He isn't bitching and whining about his suffering just stating a fact perhaps he stayed too long in light of the way things turned out .

I'm not defending him , what happened was all his own doing ; too stubborn , too dumb , pin any label you want to it BUT what I am saying , given the type of guy he was , no amount of money would have insulated him from the stress .

Tu entiendes

.......That's sorted the little psuedo Chilean alpaca herder .

Wenger repeatedly refers to his tenure at Arsenal with a tone that suggests a tremendous sacrifice he made for love of the club: how he leaved and breathed it, how he turned down other offers, how ungrateful all the know-nothings without his years of coaching were, he was almost incredulous that anybody could question his right to decide everything including the time of his own departure. The sub-text of his latest bleating is precisely that: he stayed too long for our own good and at the expense of his own well-being out of sheer desire to make us successful. Humble-bragging - my fault you ask me? Perhaps it was caring too much. It is not, therefore, unreasonable to draw attention to the the massive pay cheques he was receiving and which - much as he might want to downplay it - were presumably a reasonable level of consideration for the terrible burden he carried on his shoulders.

Anyway he may be *%^@*** off back to Japan where he can take a great interest in their culture and eat sushi like it's a novelty he discovered and make like he's a Professor again, the old fraud.

That;'s sorted out the little hobbit-bothering, wheelbarrow-welding, Illuminati-fearing, exile from the Museum.

Post #488998  Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:55 am 

Rich wrote:
Liverpool sign the Gk Becker for £67m. An insane amount for a gk. Liverpool have jumped to sugar daddy levels of spending.

One thing I do admire is that if they make a mistake or they see an opportunity to improve they go for it. For far too long under wenger, mistakes were made and then made worse by stubbornly sticking with the mistake in some forlorn hope the player would come good

Hi Rich,

Cloughie always said that the two most important positions on the pitch are the CF and the goalkeeper.

Liverpool's defence and keepers have been their achilles heel for years and it's been undermining their efforts to challenge. They have partially addressed that with the signing of Van Dijk and if Becker is as good as they say then they will have gone a long way in addressing those defensive issues. I say "if" because we seen keepers with big reputations fail in the PL before.

My concern with Leno is that he was available for a fairly good price and Klopp must know him well and yet he passed on him. Personally, I'd have liked us to sign Butland. Not the finished article but has a presence about him.

Post #488999  Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:07 am 

I think that more important than the signings we make is the work we do on the training ground. If Emery is a manager who believes that a side actually needs something resembling a defence (a novel concept I know) then we could be a very different animal. Just imagine an organised and well drilled defence and a tenacious pressing game.

Post #489000  Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:10 am 

Daz wrote:
how he leaved and breathed it

Bit tired this morning...

[ 570734 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12222, 12223, 12224, 12225, 12226, 12227, 12228 ... 14269  Next